Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 831 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

the link OP gave doesn't seem to be that good a website to want to follow for bitcoin news and stuff like that but regarding the price recovery I have to say it was bound to happen. we are not yet back on track with bitcoin where it really belongs meaning somewhere at $15000 but it certainly shows that the potential of bitcoin is not lost on everyone even though they have been furiously dumping their coins in the past couple of days.

Only Bitcoin
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

Yes, bitcoin price is recovering, couple of days back bitcoin hit low value of this year but now recovered to 8000$, hope in the coming days the price increases and crosses 10000$.
I really hope so.Bitcoin will eventually reach $10k or even higher than that in the next couple of days.It has been from a long dips so i guess next to that is a series of pumping its price just like  what happened in the previous years.We all just have to keep our faith in bitcoin and let's see where will bitcoin price takes us.

gordonsam32

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

I hope that this will be sustained, but my fear is that there is no good news that would potentially keep prices up.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

I hope that this will be sustained, but my fear is that there is no good news that would potentially keep prices up.

I am not really amazed by this since Bitcoin is doing the same movement every year. I think I will be amaze if that price immediately rose up to a new ATH this week or this month.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

They can recover like what happened in the last few years that they goes in the bottom with a zero value of bitcoin but now it is increasing again and don't lose hope about bitcoin.
Exactly, it was normal to be honest because bitcoin was volatile, means that it can change ever second that passed by. It was already happened before last few years ago. Bitcoin can always recover and we just have to wait for it dont loae hope everytime bitcoin dump, always think on a positive side where it will go up again make everyone of us shook.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

Yah, and its good to see that it is now starting to recover from dump. Im hoping that it will continue until it reaches its highest peak it did last year in the market.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

Everyone is shock with this price drop from $19,850 in mid-December to about 6,000 to 7,000 recently but then it is now recovering.

I suggest to visit this website for the latest update about BITCOIN.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-live-updates-latest-exchange-rate-south-korea-trading-ban-us-dollar-china-value-usd-a8196621.html
is already happening and bitcoin price recovery is about to take place and for that it is time to start buying some altcoins because the high bitcoin price will lure the altcoin price up as well and it will be evident if we look at some periods. I would like to see in the future the growth of altcoin that may surpass the bitcoin price
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

Everyone is shock with this price drop from $19,850 in mid-December to about 6,000 to 7,000 recently but then it is now recovering.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-live-updates-latest-exchange-rate-south-korea-trading-ban-us-dollar-china-value-usd-a8196621.html

Thanks for the link, as I thought, bitcoin will surly come back to normal, and I believing on that. but this is not the beginning of the recovery, because we are not yet done from the healthy correction from the past sales, meaning the raising of bitcoin value is not yet cross from what we totally expected. It take to long to declare that bitcoin is in healthy recovery.,
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

It collapsed this is true but it is not recovering in my point of view, recovering means a huge correction for the last move, last move was around 13kUSD and the correction is 1kusd this means it might go down more, be careful...

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:50:23 PM

That is a good news! And i'm happy that bitcoin is recovering now from, because when i see last bitcoin price its about 6-7k USD. and now it is recovering. I hope that it will comeback to its original price.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Every year at the beginning of the year bitcoin dropped. I chose not to panic this year because I believed that the price will recover. Anyway, this is great news!
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

Thanks for posting this I really need a site like this, for a fresh and up to date news on the price updates, especially if the price is crashing, last week was very dramatic everybody is checking the price if it will recover or keeps crashing, so far it is now recovering.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

I would rather call it stabilizing, not recovering, because it seems that Bitcoin will stay on the price scale ($8k to $9k) for some period. I believe, that the price should grow constantly, not rapidly, and that will be a more realistic indicator rather than an abrupt growth to $19k and then fall down to $11k.

Anyways, I would be happy to see the price growing higher and higher, because I risked and invested when the price was $7k. Let's just be patient and hope for the best!  Wink
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

Yup! I was shocked also yesterday after I checked my digital wallet and I'm very glad that at last, Bitcoin is now recovering! Smiley  This is a great news for all of us, at least we are now relieved somehow and able to lessen the stress we feel right now.

But honestly, I'm not yet confident that btc will continue to rise because the Chinese New Year is not yet to come, it still remains a threat for btc. Don't celebrate too much, still keep an eye on the market.
jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

bitcoin recovery this is great new to all of us😍😍😍
insta-spin

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

I think bitcoin will break its highest price)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

i don't know until when bitcoin will recover, do you think bitcoin price will make another ATH's? Or it is just climbing a little and will drop again? No one could tell me the exact thing will happen but I am so happy that bitcoin is now recovering after dropping until $6k.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

Its been proven that Bitcoin has the capability to recover/stabilize from a heavy downfall and please don't be surprise about it, just check the performance of Bitcoin in terms of value for the past few years and you'll know that its always been like this after Christmas season, that every start of the year most of the cryptocurrencies not just Bitcoin suffers from this kind of downfall but eventually pumps back. Though to be honest its a good news to all of us that the Bitcoin is somehow recovering.

Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

I think based on the history of recent years I am sure it will rise high because we have seen the potential of digital money and we need this.

I believe that prices should grow steadily, not quickly, and that would be a more realistic indicator than a sudden growth of $ 18k and then fall to $ 11k, sometimes at a volatile price, we can get it, but it takes a long time to state that Bitcoin is in healthy recovery.
cryptofreak42o

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

That is a good news! And i'm happy that bitcoin is recovering now .bitcoin is really recovering after price correction .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: