Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 831 times)
android17 (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
Merited by mostkey (1)

Everyone is shock with this price drop from $19,850 in mid-December to about 6,000 to 7,000 recently but then it is now recovering.

I suggest to visit this website for the latest update about BITCOIN.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-live-updates-latest-exchange-rate-south-korea-trading-ban-us-dollar-china-value-usd-a8196621.html

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

It makes no sense that you now already assumes that the price is recovering. Wait a few weeks at least, then you can talk about whether the price is recovering, but I think now it is too early.
Tomorrow, the price could fall again by a few percent. But I think the price will recover in the long term.
I believe that such news are counterproductive, since people who are unfamiliar with btc then assume that the price is actually rising again.
But if the price goes down again in the next few days, they will be put off and will not buy any btc any more!

xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

Yes, this is exciting news, COINS stopped falling and is recovering now, when I was in the bitcoin $6500 to buy the two COINS, I believe that this is a right decision, I think the bitcoin about $10000 at the end of the month
ETHAppCoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

Well, we could do with a few days without anyone from business/finances/governments spreading FUD so that the price can stabilize and start gradually grow.
Sudden increases in value wouldn't be good either as they would most likely be followed by drops and only contribute to the statement of how volatile bitcoin is.
spracrypto

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

JOIN TOKEN SALE

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:53:58 AM

yes i think after few month bitcoin recover Price $19,000 this is good time to parches bitcoin.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

Bitcoin recovering its price is a great thing to know since all the other coins became red because of it. Knowing the news about the US became a huge hit in the market of cryptocurrency. When the news spread about it the market became a chaos and for a whole week it keeps on falling but because of it many grab its chance to buy more assets. Also many holders keep on holding there assets because of the large fall and they will lose their investments when they panicly sell their assets. So knowing and seeing how that markets slowly recovering is a enlightening event to all of us.

tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

Wait several weeks to see that bitcoin is really recovering and bull. I suggest you to not take the risk.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

Wait several weeks to see that bitcoin is really recovering and bull. I suggest you to not take the risk.
We are still in the stage of recovery and this is better than to see bitcoin being stable at $6,000 and there's a chance to go lower. I'm waiting after the Chinese new year and wanted to see if the recovery is for real on February but if things happened not according to my expectation. There is still enough time for the whole year and see on where will bitcoin is going to end with its price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
Merited by marcuslong (50)

It makes no sense that you now already assumes that the price is recovering. Wait a few weeks at least, then you can talk about whether the price is recovering, but I think now it is too early.
Tomorrow, the price could fall again by a few percent. But I think the price will recover in the long term.
I believe that such news are counterproductive, since people who are unfamiliar with btc then assume that the price is actually rising again.
But if the price goes down again in the next few days, they will be put off and will not buy any btc any more!
Yes, many people assumes of the price is recovering because they already prove it really that bitcoin is recovering. It is really great that bitcoin recovers because bitcoin is really a big help for many people. A big help for many people through their living and it really can help us make our life so much easier than before.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

If its deflating of course the inflating will follow soon. It gets me excited when i see that the price of bitcoin is recovering since yesterday and the other coins are also recovering. Its very unpredictable i thought the deflation would go till it reaches $5000 but not, im glad to see green in the market now. FUDs are coming back i guess.
BigTerror87

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Looking at the Market Cap of the whole cryptocurrency, it isn't still recovering from $800B to $400B. Although we've been seeing green, I suggest don't be overconfident about it.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

Everyone is shock with this price drop from $19,850 in mid-December to about 6,000 to 7,000 recently but then it is now recovering.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-live-updates-latest-exchange-rate-south-korea-trading-ban-us-dollar-china-value-usd-a8196621.html

I'm very glad in the news that bitcoin is recovering now. Some investors sold their bitcoin because they think that bitcoin will end but now it is slowly recovering. Many investors are now investing in bitcoin because it is now rising. I salute for those users of bitcoin who had a very huge patience in holding their bitcoin even if  there is a big downfall of it. I wish that this recovering of bitcoin will continue.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

thats great, also, I guess BTC price will remain stable for a while
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

I don't think we can call it as recovering... at least not yet, because the price still swinging between >6k and <9k
if it breaks $9k+ and slowly but steady moving up to $12k then I would say it's recovering Grin
for now I would say, this is a great but risky time to accumulate profits Wink once it passes $10k HODL again Tongue

cika.salami

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

Yes bitcoin price slowly but sure to recovering now, it's good news for us. Let's just wait and see for next few weeks or months bitcoin price will really recover to the higher price. So many people suggest to hold our bitcoin and sell it to the best time, so let's just be patient to wait the best moment to sell bitcoin.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

Even the prices has recovered some, there are still FUD and not enough trust. BTC price must pass the 10K and the volumes must be higher. After that we may say the prices are recovering.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

I hope it's going to drop again soon. I'm waiting to withdraw Bitcoin from my domain sales account, but it'll take another couple of days to clear. I'm saving Bitcoin, so a rise just means that I get fewer coins.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

Yes, bitcoin price is recovering, couple of days back bitcoin hit low value of this year but now recovered to 8000$, hope in the coming days the price increases and crosses 10000$.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

before any of these topics, I've said the same thing to the bitcoin community in jakarta. I say bitcoin is not falling. but is in the election and will again stabilize, and rise slowly. and that seems to be happening right now.
sacred32700

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

They can recover like what happened in the last few years that they goes in the bottom with a zero value of bitcoin but now it is increasing again and don't lose hope about bitcoin.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

the link OP gave doesn't seem to be that good a website to want to follow for bitcoin news and stuff like that but regarding the price recovery I have to say it was bound to happen. we are not yet back on track with bitcoin where it really belongs meaning somewhere at $15000 but it certainly shows that the potential of bitcoin is not lost on everyone even though they have been furiously dumping their coins in the past couple of days.

Only Bitcoin
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

Yes, bitcoin price is recovering, couple of days back bitcoin hit low value of this year but now recovered to 8000$, hope in the coming days the price increases and crosses 10000$.
I really hope so.Bitcoin will eventually reach $10k or even higher than that in the next couple of days.It has been from a long dips so i guess next to that is a series of pumping its price just like  what happened in the previous years.We all just have to keep our faith in bitcoin and let's see where will bitcoin price takes us.

gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

I hope that this will be sustained, but my fear is that there is no good news that would potentially keep prices up.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

I hope that this will be sustained, but my fear is that there is no good news that would potentially keep prices up.

I am not really amazed by this since Bitcoin is doing the same movement every year. I think I will be amaze if that price immediately rose up to a new ATH this week or this month.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

They can recover like what happened in the last few years that they goes in the bottom with a zero value of bitcoin but now it is increasing again and don't lose hope about bitcoin.
Exactly, it was normal to be honest because bitcoin was volatile, means that it can change ever second that passed by. It was already happened before last few years ago. Bitcoin can always recover and we just have to wait for it dont loae hope everytime bitcoin dump, always think on a positive side where it will go up again make everyone of us shook.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

Yah, and its good to see that it is now starting to recover from dump. Im hoping that it will continue until it reaches its highest peak it did last year in the market.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

is already happening and bitcoin price recovery is about to take place and for that it is time to start buying some altcoins because the high bitcoin price will lure the altcoin price up as well and it will be evident if we look at some periods. I would like to see in the future the growth of altcoin that may surpass the bitcoin price
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

Thanks for the link, as I thought, bitcoin will surly come back to normal, and I believing on that. but this is not the beginning of the recovery, because we are not yet done from the healthy correction from the past sales, meaning the raising of bitcoin value is not yet cross from what we totally expected. It take to long to declare that bitcoin is in healthy recovery.,
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

It collapsed this is true but it is not recovering in my point of view, recovering means a huge correction for the last move, last move was around 13kUSD and the correction is 1kusd this means it might go down more, be careful...

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:50:23 PM

That is a good news! And i'm happy that bitcoin is recovering now from, because when i see last bitcoin price its about 6-7k USD. and now it is recovering. I hope that it will comeback to its original price.
daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Every year at the beginning of the year bitcoin dropped. I chose not to panic this year because I believed that the price will recover. Anyway, this is great news!
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

Thanks for posting this I really need a site like this, for a fresh and up to date news on the price updates, especially if the price is crashing, last week was very dramatic everybody is checking the price if it will recover or keeps crashing, so far it is now recovering.
fritzwalter195

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

I would rather call it stabilizing, not recovering, because it seems that Bitcoin will stay on the price scale ($8k to $9k) for some period. I believe, that the price should grow constantly, not rapidly, and that will be a more realistic indicator rather than an abrupt growth to $19k and then fall down to $11k.

Anyways, I would be happy to see the price growing higher and higher, because I risked and invested when the price was $7k. Let's just be patient and hope for the best!  Wink
NavI_027

Merit: 186

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

Yup! I was shocked also yesterday after I checked my digital wallet and I'm very glad that at last, Bitcoin is now recovering! Smiley  This is a great news for all of us, at least we are now relieved somehow and able to lessen the stress we feel right now.

But honestly, I'm not yet confident that btc will continue to rise because the Chinese New Year is not yet to come, it still remains a threat for btc. Don't celebrate too much, still keep an eye on the market.
jhezmark

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

bitcoin recovery this is great new to all of us😍😍😍
insta-spin

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

I think bitcoin will break its highest price)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

i don't know until when bitcoin will recover, do you think bitcoin price will make another ATH's? Or it is just climbing a little and will drop again? No one could tell me the exact thing will happen but I am so happy that bitcoin is now recovering after dropping until $6k.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

Its been proven that Bitcoin has the capability to recover/stabilize from a heavy downfall and please don't be surprise about it, just check the performance of Bitcoin in terms of value for the past few years and you'll know that its always been like this after Christmas season, that every start of the year most of the cryptocurrencies not just Bitcoin suffers from this kind of downfall but eventually pumps back. Though to be honest its a good news to all of us that the Bitcoin is somehow recovering.

Aufar

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

I think based on the history of recent years I am sure it will rise high because we have seen the potential of digital money and we need this.

I believe that prices should grow steadily, not quickly, and that would be a more realistic indicator than a sudden growth of $ 18k and then fall to $ 11k, sometimes at a volatile price, we can get it, but it takes a long time to state that Bitcoin is in healthy recovery.
cryptofreak42o

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

That is a good news! And i'm happy that bitcoin is recovering now .bitcoin is really recovering after price correction .
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

this down time was necessary to shut some people up who were starting to become real annoying by repeating the same things over and over again. they kept calling bitcoin bubble and although the drop got bigger than it should have but finally it put that bullshit to rest even if that is for a little while.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

Wow! Thank you for sharing this with us! I've been looking for such news, my hope is finally up, like bitcoin
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

But for how long? It might drop even further tomorrow.

who cares
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

I once said that once btc drops below 6000 I'll be out. There's some little hope left right there lol
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

I agree to you..
Now bitcoin price is going to up. It is a great news for all us. All coins are stopped falling now. I think bitcoin price will go 2500$ + very soon. This the good time to buy and hold for future. Cool
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

I hope this recovery turns into bull trend, it has been a long correction already. It is about time that bitcoin starts to show signs of bull trend. If this gets to 10K, it is already a good sign.
Support1bbot

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

That is an uplifting news! Furthermore, i'm upbeat that bitcoin is recuperating now .bitcoin is extremely recouping after value adjustment.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

Bitcoin is slowly increasing right now indeed, but don't forget that there are no certainty if bitcoin really is recovering because bitcoin is highly volatile after all. We just need to be vigilant right now because anytime bitcoin price can suddenly go down again. Good decision for everyone here who bought bitcoin while the  price was lower.

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

Yes bitcoin price slowly but sure to recovering now, it's good news for us. Let's just wait and see for next few weeks or months bitcoin price will really recover to the higher price. So many people suggest to hold our bitcoin and sell it to the best time, so let's just be patient to wait the best moment to sell bitcoin.
If you are patient enough you will succeed in bitcoin. Once invested in bitcoin you should use idle capital. Do not bring all your investment in bitcoin, the risky bitcoin market is very high. When using idle money you are less worried about bitcoin prices, you can expect bitcoin prices to rise. Experts predict that bitcoin prices will rise to $ 50,000 in 2018 so please be patient as the best we can do today.

fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

I once said that once btc drops below 6000 I'll be out. There's some little hope left right there lol

Do you realize that whales/sharks thrive on exactly this very same decision from people? Just hodl. You'll be happy that you did.
jason meneses

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

Bitcoin price is still unknown  bcos some is up and some is down but don't worry it be back to the high price and just hold the token wait fore the right time to sell
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

The bitcoin is slowly going up for now lets just wait until it fully recover hope that next week or maybe next month it will fully recover.
Sometimes the value of bitcoin will become low and high and low and high, again and again because it's here nature of cycle. I hope that it will going to be better continuously and so far i noticed that value of bitcoin for now is going up little by little. Don't lose hope on it just chill and trust bitcoin, put hope in bitcoin.
Apollo18

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:57:58 AM

The big players have washed away all the small ones and will now start pushing the bitcoin up.
Probably this year we will see bitcoin at a price of $50000.
kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

its good to see the bitcoin price will pump again and the color green in market hope to reach again the $19k plus value i think i wanna buy some bitcoin and wait again for the pump Grin

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

Yes, bitcoin prices have stopped falling.

Don't panic, because I believe prices will recover. Not anytime soon. Time is a friend of bitcoin.
romecheo

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

What you said was a good overview on Bitcoin, however it was too early to celebrate, we have to wait till March before we can say it was really recovering.

Bitcoin was a Bitcoin, whatever happen, it always recover.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

Yes, recovering is good signal for us Smiley
I wait high price after months.
Think will be rich Smiley
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

yes bitcoin prices have improved, stay calm do not panic we wait in the month next month bitcoin will rise again so no need to worry up and down it is reasonable in the world crypto. if we have a stash of money then now the right time to buy and wait in the next month ..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

Though the market may still be in the downtrend, but the price of bitcoin is gradually on the increase as compared to the way it was, some days back. I believe the currency is trying to get a support at this current range before it starts climbing.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
LochMess

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

Is it though? you'll have to wait and see... I remember a few times in previous weeks people said bitcoin is recovering and there were two more dips following. You cant say it is recovering after seeing one green candle  Smiley It will propably recover sometime, but no one knows when.
lunaalthea

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

Yes I am glad too that bitcoin price is recovering. I think the reason is because people are taking advantage now that its value is cheaper, so that when it takes off again they can earn a lot. I think we should also continue to support bitcoin not just by buying but also by continuing this topic of btc. To encourage people that crypto industry is not over

galaxing

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

yes, I know that, I think in the field of trade there are ups and downs ,, it is time now we invest ...
We should not worry too much, because I'm sure it will be back to normal, even better.
giftoflove58

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

That's a great news though not that much of recovery but still hoping to go over our expectations that the price will go higher.  I believe that this recover continuously. We have to do more effort on advertising and encourage other people to participate bitcoin.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

Actually we are in the phase of stabilization of the price.
Silvermist

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:48:16 AM
Merited by di.ako.toh (1)

I am happy to see that Btc is finally recovering, because despite its huge dump still many peiple believes in it. As we all know, and I think also that Bitcoin is the father of all crypto. I trully believe dump is just a part of strenghtening the value of BTC in the market.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency so changing its price is normal, that is why I`m not afraid if bitcoin price fall down because I was hoping that bitcoin price will rise again and gain, and that is the reality.

That is good bitcoin recovering its price. I love Bitcoin.

aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

Bitcoin will fall again. At least -$1000, because of Indian crypto-traders being scrutinized by govt.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:46:27 AM

From the price of bitcoin of $6000 to the current price now of $9000, the price are indeed recovering. I do not know how many people started to invest taking advantage of the downfall, but all we know is that it is now recovering. Time to convert all of your altcoins into bitcoin now that bitcoin is still not that expensive, ride the wave while it is at the lowest part or you will regret it.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:52:29 AM

From time to time there is price high but in return high price drop. I hope we can do something to help bitcoin improve and exchange higher value.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

Prices are recovering at the moment. All the negative news lately made some holders to resort to panic selling which resulted for the prices to go further down. Hopefully prices will go higher for the next days and hopefully it would pass the previous high last year.
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:57:03 AM

All those times that it went down is somehow a catapult for bitcoin to bounce back up again. Truly BTC is recovering from its fall. It won't take that long for it to get back to its peak price, so the next month's gonna be exciting for traders and investors. Cheesy

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

From the price of bitcoin of $6000 to the current price now of $9000, the price are indeed recovering. I do not know how many people started to invest taking advantage of the downfall, but all we know is that it is now recovering. Time to convert all of your altcoins into bitcoin now that bitcoin is still not that expensive, ride the wave while it is at the lowest part or you will regret it.
bitcoin has not decreased in the first place because if you compare its current price from the previous price , you will see that bitcoin had still a major gains,  so therfor theres no way that it is recovering rather we are only experiencing a major crash due to sudden changes in the prices and also to some factors as well that might affect it. For sure few people only taking an advantage on the recent dip because as we see bitcoin aint pumped that much although it is still a good sign that bitcoin will now rise despite from a long weekend of being on the red phase.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

I have more than shock facing this bearish market. Its not normal bearish because the price bottom reach unpredictable price. Its very deep.
The price now recover and strong holder win and panicer loss.
jayco25

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:59:30 AM

yes bitcoin price now going up step by step. Hoping this week bitcoin will strong and go back to 20k dollars. Let find out what happen in few day and after chinese new year bitcoin full recover and to break the 20k dollars record. So keep monitor the price and hodl.

#Datarius
aoki231

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:01:48 AM

This is why its the best time to start investing in bitcoins.
VBCryp@

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

I think the bitcoin is now going up step by step, and for some people it's definitely just taking advantage of the recent price drop because when we see bitcoin it's not going to be that much although it's still a good sign for found that bitcoin would increase even from a long weekend in the red stage. I hope that in 2018 bitcoin will reach 50 thousand.
Jasell

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:09:26 AM

We can not fully say with certainty that its price won't go down again not until it reaches $12k but what we can just do is hope and of course buy more if given the resource. Just don't panic-sell when it goes down again.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Blue2012

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:12:37 AM

Yes, it is starting to recover again after almost reaching the bottom this past week. Many of us are hoping that the price hike will continue, for us to earn higher profits. but we also have to remember that crypto world is very volatile. It’s far from being stable. sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

Yeah it sure is. But it is too early to predict that it is already recovering from the lowest dive it reached just recently. We have yet to have thicker data for us to predict this soon. As of writing, Bitcoin's price is at $8,865.32 based on Blockfolio app.

I have to be honest that at some point I thought all my investments to it would just wither, considering that it went as low as $6,000+. The stress I have to bear with at that time is unimaginable as I have been a fan of HODLING as long as I can remember.

Moving forward, I am hopeful it will gain momentum as we approach the Chinese New Year. As you very well have noticed, Bitcoin's price surge when there is a huge, upcoming event BUT never on the event day itself. So, just hold on and see after the CNY pass. It is still too early to lay presumptions.  
troglobait

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

In front of the futures, everything is in order. there will be growth.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:41:51 AM

It is good that Bitcoin is recovering and altcoins also recovering too. The market is pretty stable. Finally crypto world is in peace. Smiley

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

yes its recovering , in short term we can see some more dips but for long term it will back to $19k again :-)
Icaxx

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

yes its recovering , in short term we can see some more dips but for long term it will back to $19k again :-)

Again and again i saw many optimistic from bitcoiner and it will make bitcoiner price not go deeper.
Thanks for all bitcoiner who hold their bitcoin because you all safe the bitcoin goal. By surviving, bitcoin now continue its goal.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

Yes,bitcoin price is now start climbing so,be happy bitcoiners and stop worrying. What happened to bitcoin is normal. Just be a real business man with possitive thingking. Maybe if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin from the start untill now,maybe you will not get worried even there is ups and down in bitcoin market.
Yes .. bitcoin prices are slowly rising again and I'm sure rising bitcoin is good news for all of us and hopefully a bitcoin increase will always increase, never fear or worry about drastic bitcoin changes. because it is a challenge and a trials for all of us but will end again or will rise again, be a true business soul that will never be afraid of anything that happened because only an experiment so that we do not easily give up.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:31:41 AM

all the whales have the stock on dip and ready to pump bitcoin and recovering. all the weak handlers will cry when bitcoin will fully recovered and rise to the moon. and we should know that according to the repeated history of bitcoin in the past years that cryptoworld will down in the first quarter of the year and start recovering by 2nd quarter to last quarter.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nellakarisma

Activity: 582

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:39:56 AM

but if in my opinion it has not recovered.
because now wrote still $ 8600 gan not yet $ 9000 yesterday December aja reach $ 17000. gan. means the bitcon is still experiencing a dramatic decline .
zafirawijaya03

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

Good news, my expectations are like that and I do not have to worry about this
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

this is unexpected the price of bitcoin crash in last week the price is recovering the price of bitcoin has increased more than 15 percent in last 24 hours i think the recovery of bitcoin will continue.
MARGA RYANSONEO

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

I hope like that, and hopefully bitcoin recovers.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Things that are happening these days is only the result of governments in some countries that banned the usage of bitcoin in their area. It will actually affect the price of bitcoin because we have decreased users. We, current users should not worry about its price because it will surely recover and we all know that more people are being familiarized and introduced to bitcoin, which makes more users of it and its pri e will slowly increase again.
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:51:02 AM

Yeah mann, lets see bitcoin price is raising now.
the whole crypto is rising too now.
the correction maybe was ended.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

Yes the price of bitcoin is rising now but it is to early to say that it is now an uptrend. We might see a retest on the $6,000 support area. I hope i am not correct though.

hinpoc.hin

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

the whole crypto market is on the green condition right now.
i hope it will stay like this, and keep rising to the higher point.
adzino
Copper Member

Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

If you look at the charts, you will notice that the price starts to dip every year during January and then starts to recover after the dip. This year the same patterns are being followed. The price fell enough for people to invest and now they are stocking up causing the price to pump and recover.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

It all started with Bitcoin which is considered to be the father of all coins. It is rightly said that Old is Gold. There may be slump in bitcoin price today but there is always a chance of it's increase in price due to fluctuating variations as we see in crypto market.
Sexie

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

.     Its been good to hear about bitcoin price is rising  in price again. Hope it continously rising up , and don’t go down easily.  Sometimes people just been disappointed  when the price  is going down, even though that is the time to buy bitcoin because it is in low price . But how  they can buy for it if everybody is holding  it and everybody is just waiting for the price increase. Hope then that bitcoin will maintain  its selling price rather than to drop down like what happened recently.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Bestiy11111

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

этo пpeкpacнo кoгдa ecть вce шaнcы чтo вcё вcтaнeт нa cвoи мecтa......
LinAliza

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

I got mixed emotions when bitcoin goes down.. One side of me is happy cause I can buy more Bitcoin to hodl in the future when the time it rises again. But being a single mother and earning from bitcoin, airdrop and bounties ONLY as a source of income. Can't go out and leave my toddler with a totall stranger yet. (trust issues of what had happened of her nanny) So I got my financial with this bitcoin and having a toddler at hand is quiet expensive, so yeah hope bitcoin value goes up so I have time to save money when it goes down again. FYI, just been 6 months when I started full time on this bitcoin stuff
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

I am really happy that BTC is recovering now. I'm very positive that this will last for a long period of time and that it will continue and prosper in the future.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

I got mixed emotions when bitcoin goes down.. One side of me is happy cause I can buy more Bitcoin to hodl in the future when the time it rises again. But being a single mother and earning from bitcoin, airdrop and bounties ONLY as a source of income. Can't go out and leave my toddler with a totall stranger yet. (trust issues of what had happened of her nanny) So I got my financial with this bitcoin and having a toddler at hand is quiet expensive, so yeah hope bitcoin value goes up so I have time to save money when it goes down again. FYI, just been 6 months when I started full time on this bitcoin stuff
Yes it is a good news for all of the users.Now all of the users for hoping for futher rise in price in the future.Many people have invested in bitcoin as it gives huge amounts of profit in a short span of time.Signature campaigns are also paying good payments as price is increasing.The pattern is being repeated.Last year the price of bitcoin fell and then rose.This year also the process is repeated.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

Everyone is very excited for the comeback of the price of bitcoin and i hope it will continue to get high and also not be going down again.
babala

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

Many people were now happy due to increasing trend is back. Previous days, we were sad since price drops but we still hoping that it will be reverse the trend so now its back to normal so many people rejoice on what happen.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

Hopefully the price of btc will steadily rise and also the investors that rush to sell btc will lessen. Those are the big factors for the price going down. Fake news or bad news and they quickly sell btc. Pls do research and learn before investing and don't just join the hype.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:52:01 AM

Yes, recovering is good signal for us Smiley
I wait high price after months.
Think will be rich Smiley

I would not confirm that the price of Bitcoin that started to recover will grow further. There will be a pretty long period of fluctuations — BTC will go up and down. Hope these falls and rises will be not as great as we watched them before.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

Bitcoin has certainly bounced off the recent low of around $6,000 but it is still a little early to call a recovery. The chart pattern of the past 4 years will show you that January - February has been a Bear market for BTC. 2 more days until the Chinese New Year so I think we will have a clearer picture next week if the recovery is underway.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:57:54 AM

I think price is now stable. it's around of 8k$-9k$,good to see bitcoin fall finally stop, now time to pump.so obviously  bitcoin price recovering.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

In fact, after the fall of bitcoin by the New Year, now it is more or less growing and I hope it will grow much more than now.
Decoded
Legendary

Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

It's not like Bitcoin is doing badly, anyways. People are too used to Bitcoin climbing. $8000 is still a $#!+ton.

$20k wasn't sustainable at that growth rate. Just like always, near the start of the year, there is tons of media hype and new money pouring into the ecosystem, most consisting of new traders or random people interested. The moment bad news comes, people start selling.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
giogio0504

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

Yes and i am happy about these, hope it will continue growing up.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is slowly growing, but do not expect the same rapid jump in price as last time. I think the price will slowly return its positions in small jumps. But this is inevitable, the price of bitcoin will be restored and everything will be in order.
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

Thanks for this update about bitcoin. Yeah, everyone was surprised to see the bitcoin big dump, becasue all bitcoin holders thought that in 2017 bitcoin definitely crossed $25000 and nearly we all have believed on it. But suddenly bitcoin given us surprise but good news is now bitcoin is again recovering. So let see what is going on in 2018.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

You are right. The price of Bitcoin has slowly recovered. This is it. This is the moment everyone has been waiting for. This the confirmation everyone needs to finally know that Bitcoin is still very much alive and that it will still break new peaks in the months to come. Although the recover is a little bit slow, it has been consistent in the past few days. This is rather good so that hard corrections coming from spikes will be avoided. There is a very healthy rise and fall of prices in the charts but the trend is in a climbing direction.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

Yes bitcoin price will slowly start recovering now.Just like a value of a dollar its goes up and its goes down
chromosomes

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

We should be expecting these things from bitcoin. If we are disappointed from its great decrease these last few weeks, then its increasing would be a great news for us. For users who really know bitcoin and use it for a long time ago, it is not an issue for them because they know that it is changing from time to time.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

That's good news for bitcoin, where many people lost faith in bitcoin when the price dropped to $6, 000, and people panicked and sold bitcoins to reduce their losses. They believe that bitcoin will go extinct. But now that bitcoin is back to normal, at $9, 000, it gives people confidence.
Sadum

Activity: 295

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

I always believe in the popularity of Bitcoin and It is a very good progress, I hope bitcoin prices continue to increase so as not to cause panic all miners Bitcoin ...

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

This is really something to look forward in the next months for Bitcoin. It is indeed a rough start this year not only in bitcoin but also with other cryptos. But since the market is now recovering, investing will be a good idea to earn profit out of the uncertainty due to the crush lately. Continue holding because if the increase will be continuous, huge profit is on its way.

Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

Actually, Bitcoin price is still recovering and I hope this will continuously rise and reached the highest price this year.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

Current bitcoin price is 10k usd from dropping 6k last month, yes it is recovering. This is what we hope for, especially to investors who are more affected on bitcoins volatility.
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

The crypto industry is growing day by day, so the cap of crypto market would recovery slowly. 2018 can be a good year to the industry.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kopijos

Activity: 523

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

bitcoin already shows sign recover a good with up slowly. we can believe in the next few months bitcoin will be back to the highest price as the end of 2017, and we can see it as ressurection bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
expless

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

Locking at the graph of bitcoin nowadays we observe a considerable increase in the values of it’ll of this is possible because now I think the world is more serious about i.e. mean we saw a similar trend last year also in the prices of it, the prices dropped and then they rose but this time the situation is a bit different. Various governments and some companies also are formulating their policies regarding the bitcoin which will ultimately be in the favor of bitcoin and its users and as a result to those policies, this time the prices are going to just break the records in the cryptocurrency world.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

It makes no sense that one now already assumes that the price is recovering.

Yes, we can't still jump to conclusions yet. When the news about rising past 8k happened, it simply went back to 7k+ after few days. It is still in the middle of the adjustment through its run. Right now I think that market is struggling its adjustments between the investors and the sellers. Some people can't still agree at the current price rise it got and still sold after it due to post-fear that it might happen again. We can assume that "it is recovering" when the rise lasted for at least a week and expect it to be continuous when that happens. Right now the investors should keep investing. There hasn't yet any recent news about the new regulations yet in some country and expect a bit of a drop when it happens.
There are so many speculations spreading all around about the recent price dips, some says it is the end of bitcoin, and the crash will be at the worst. But, they are all proven wrong. Bitcoin is now bouncing back from the dips. When you review the statistical graph on bitcoin's value on each year, the chances of a stronger comeback is so high. Enjoy the recovery guys.
Fredomago
Legendary

Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

Locking at the graph of bitcoin nowadays we observe a considerable increase in the values of it’ll of this is possible because now I think the world is more serious about i.e. mean we saw a similar trend last year also in the prices of it, the prices dropped and then they rose but this time the situation is a bit different. Various governments and some companies also are formulating their policies regarding the bitcoin which will ultimately be in the favor of bitcoin and its users and as a result to those policies, this time the prices are going to just break the records in the cryptocurrency world.
Yes right, the government are doing some actions to regulate bitcoin and other crypto currency making the value to fall as investors are having some
doubts about this investment, but as long as they are new investors that will trust the system then we will continue to see this fluctuations, and as we
see it is really coming/ bouncing back from time to time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

Yes, bitcoin starts to rise again. After a while making bitcoin users feel worried, gradually began to ease the concern. Bitcoin with its fluctuations gives surprise to its users.
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

Yeah, thats good news, and this is the perfect time to invest to bitcoin, for future purposes, because any time soon, its value will rise again,
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

now Bitcoin is recovering, while the price is not too high, immediately to buy Bitcoin because I'm sure Bitcoin will fly higher
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

Good news certainly for bitcoin users, because what yesterday yesterday at the end of the day is now the price of normal bitcoin again. and hopefully his future will be much better for bitcoin.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

Bitcoin price steadily grows upward, approaches $10,000 https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/bitcoin-price-steadily-approaches-10k/
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

The price of bitcoin was around 6k a few days ago, it has been gradually moving up and now has crossed 10k. A lot of new investors are buying bitcoin, so it is expected that the price would increase even further up in the coming days and weeks.

jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

not so surprising why bitcoin price is recovering because that is how it works sometimes the price will drop and increase. but i think it will take a lot of time for it to full recover from 19k to 6k

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

Well, since it is a cycle - go down, recover and have its all-time high, and then go down again. Maybe it is in the stage wherein it is recovering from its price drop. But is that it? Is it really recovering for the best? What if it is only temporary and getting ready for a price drop again?
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

I always believe in the popularity of Bitcoin and It is a very good progress, I hope bitcoin prices continue to increase so as not to cause panic all miners Bitcoin ...
If you are a believer to bitcoin then no matter how many dips it will get through you will finally ending up ignore those FUD and corrections that will occur.

Bitcoin price steadily grows upward, approaches $10,000
A very good news after all the bad weeks we've been through.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cyruh203

Activity: 165

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

as of now bitcoin price is still goin up slowly lets all hope that by the end of june the price will totally recovered. all altcoin are goin down also because of the price of btc. if btc willback to their bubble price the thats goos for all of us.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:25:28 AM

My congratulations for all fans of Bitcoin who were under pressure and were hesitating and now we are watching for the profits that will come. I think that Bitcoin will grow sharply after some delay.
Apollo18

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

Bitcoin rose from $6,000 to $10,000 and this is only the beginning.
Thirdspace

Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

it's slowly going back up... hopefully it can pass $12k level without much drama Wink
if bitcoin can gain $1000 price increase every month, we could see $20k+ at the end of year

putrisa

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

yes of course bitcoin starts to process price recovery starting from the beginning of this March and will be at its peak by the end of this year. hopefully this year bitcoin can menajdi more expensive than the previous.
Icaxx

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

because now wrote still $ 8600 gan not yet $ 9000 yesterday December aja reach $ 17000. gan. means the bitcon is still experiencing a dramatic decline .

Its not recover yet but at least we have the sign that bitcoin will recover soon.
As we know the price of cryptocurrency very deep and now when i answer this, the price jump higher. Its more than enough to start recovering.

severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

From what I have read some guy who wants to stay anonymous invested more than 300 million US dollars in bitcoin the past days. That increased the price and because of that many other people decided to reinvest as well. I just hope he is a long term holder.
josephine85

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

True. I heard it too that Bitcoin is recovering. This is a great news for everyone. I also read it in some online news. I am very excited that Bitcoin will soar high again. Let us just wait and see its redemption.
semarmesem195

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

Who does not panic to see the price is very plummeted, but things like that certainly happen because every market has fluctuated. Anyway there's an advantage behind falling prices, that is, we can buy some coins at a low price and save them for the future. Now the price is starting to recover and this is the best time to monitor the price and keep in mind do not be too ambitious to sell the coins we have because if you later see a higher price will regret it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
gunungkembar

Activity: 548
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

yes that's a market condition when it all goes down it will definitely be bought back for at the pump because it is a good opportunity to buy it and currently on view from the existing graph bitcoin will be expensive again, soon. do not miss this opportunity to buy bitcoin.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

I was feel dumbfounded too about when the price at $6k-$7k due I was holding some bitcoins. And well of course because the price movement is not really we can guessed with certainty, now it seems to be recovering, hopefully this is really a continue recovering process. The point is I just want all of us to be benefited because of price movements. We really should be able to take utilize of all the conditions that exists.

greenclub09

Activity: 560

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:32:06 AM

look at the chart now, of course bitcoin is recovering but in just 24 hours there is a huge dump that has made bitcoin drop again to 10600$, this is really unstable time for traders now, everything happens so quickly that we can not predict exactly what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow, Bitcoin still need a long time to get fully recovery from the drops.

btsjimin

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

There will come a time Bitcoin can recover. The most we can do is continue buying and keeping our Bitcoin. Do not be afraid to invest more on Bitcoin.
jakfaronputra amin

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

There will come a time Bitcoin can recover. The most we can do is continue buying and keeping our Bitcoin. Do not be afraid to invest more on Bitcoin.
yes bitcoin prices will definitely recover
Although currently the price of the bitcoin is unstable I think the bitcoin will recover, maybe in the near future the bitcoin price is stabilized again
so do not be afraid to buy bitcoin because now is a good time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price
eann014

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

What you said was a good overview on Bitcoin, however it was too early to celebrate, we have to wait till March before we can say it was really recovering.

Bitcoin was a Bitcoin, whatever happen, it always recover.
It is now already march and I think there is no BIG improvement of bitcoin until now, maybe it is better to don't expect more with bitcoin. Expecting more will just hurt us. It is better if we just let our bitcoin into our wallet right now then wait until next year for improvement. 😁
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

Its not recover yet but at least we have the sign that bitcoin will recover soon.
As we know the price of cryptocurrency very deep and now when i answer this, the price jump higher. Its more than enough to start recovering.

Yeah it is just starting to recover and I am hoping that somehow it will reach a high price again. The market had been read for so long that some of us who needs money have been keeping ourselves from selling at low price. When there is a dump, it is just normal for us to worry about our investments but we must not be affected by it big time. It is not easy to be a trader and much harder to become a long time holder. Seeing your money losing profit day by day is stressful but this is the risk that we all signed up for when we decided to earn cryptos.

The price is starting to recover now but still it is possible to go down again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███