Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 831 times)
lunaalthea

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

Yes I am glad too that bitcoin price is recovering. I think the reason is because people are taking advantage now that its value is cheaper, so that when it takes off again they can earn a lot. I think we should also continue to support bitcoin not just by buying but also by continuing this topic of btc. To encourage people that crypto industry is not over

galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

yes, I know that, I think in the field of trade there are ups and downs ,, it is time now we invest ...
We should not worry too much, because I'm sure it will be back to normal, even better.
giftoflove58

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

That's a great news though not that much of recovery but still hoping to go over our expectations that the price will go higher.  I believe that this recover continuously. We have to do more effort on advertising and encourage other people to participate bitcoin.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

Actually we are in the phase of stabilization of the price.
Silvermist

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:48:16 AM
Merited by di.ako.toh (1)

I am happy to see that Btc is finally recovering, because despite its huge dump still many peiple believes in it. As we all know, and I think also that Bitcoin is the father of all crypto. I trully believe dump is just a part of strenghtening the value of BTC in the market.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

Everyone is shock with this price drop from $19,850 in mid-December to about 6,000 to 7,000 recently but then it is now recovering.

I suggest to visit this website for the latest update about BITCOIN.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-live-updates-latest-exchange-rate-south-korea-trading-ban-us-dollar-china-value-usd-a8196621.html

Bitcoin is a digital currency so changing its price is normal, that is why I`m not afraid if bitcoin price fall down because I was hoping that bitcoin price will rise again and gain, and that is the reality.

That is good bitcoin recovering its price. I love Bitcoin.

aditya6997

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

Bitcoin will fall again. At least -$1000, because of Indian crypto-traders being scrutinized by govt.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:46:27 AM

From the price of bitcoin of $6000 to the current price now of $9000, the price are indeed recovering. I do not know how many people started to invest taking advantage of the downfall, but all we know is that it is now recovering. Time to convert all of your altcoins into bitcoin now that bitcoin is still not that expensive, ride the wave while it is at the lowest part or you will regret it.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:52:29 AM

From time to time there is price high but in return high price drop. I hope we can do something to help bitcoin improve and exchange higher value.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

Everyone is shock with this price drop from $19,850 in mid-December to about 6,000 to 7,000 recently but then it is now recovering.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-live-updates-latest-exchange-rate-south-korea-trading-ban-us-dollar-china-value-usd-a8196621.html
Prices are recovering at the moment. All the negative news lately made some holders to resort to panic selling which resulted for the prices to go further down. Hopefully prices will go higher for the next days and hopefully it would pass the previous high last year.
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:57:03 AM

All those times that it went down is somehow a catapult for bitcoin to bounce back up again. Truly BTC is recovering from its fall. It won't take that long for it to get back to its peak price, so the next month's gonna be exciting for traders and investors. Cheesy

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

From the price of bitcoin of $6000 to the current price now of $9000, the price are indeed recovering. I do not know how many people started to invest taking advantage of the downfall, but all we know is that it is now recovering. Time to convert all of your altcoins into bitcoin now that bitcoin is still not that expensive, ride the wave while it is at the lowest part or you will regret it.
bitcoin has not decreased in the first place because if you compare its current price from the previous price , you will see that bitcoin had still a major gains,  so therfor theres no way that it is recovering rather we are only experiencing a major crash due to sudden changes in the prices and also to some factors as well that might affect it. For sure few people only taking an advantage on the recent dip because as we see bitcoin aint pumped that much although it is still a good sign that bitcoin will now rise despite from a long weekend of being on the red phase.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

I have more than shock facing this bearish market. Its not normal bearish because the price bottom reach unpredictable price. Its very deep.
The price now recover and strong holder win and panicer loss.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:59:30 AM

yes bitcoin price now going up step by step. Hoping this week bitcoin will strong and go back to 20k dollars. Let find out what happen in few day and after chinese new year bitcoin full recover and to break the 20k dollars record. So keep monitor the price and hodl.

#Datarius
aoki231

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:01:48 AM

This is why its the best time to start investing in bitcoins.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

I think the bitcoin is now going up step by step, and for some people it's definitely just taking advantage of the recent price drop because when we see bitcoin it's not going to be that much although it's still a good sign for found that bitcoin would increase even from a long weekend in the red stage. I hope that in 2018 bitcoin will reach 50 thousand.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:09:26 AM

We can not fully say with certainty that its price won't go down again not until it reaches $12k but what we can just do is hope and of course buy more if given the resource. Just don't panic-sell when it goes down again.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:12:37 AM

Yes, it is starting to recover again after almost reaching the bottom this past week. Many of us are hoping that the price hike will continue, for us to earn higher profits. but we also have to remember that crypto world is very volatile. It’s far from being stable. sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

Yeah it sure is. But it is too early to predict that it is already recovering from the lowest dive it reached just recently. We have yet to have thicker data for us to predict this soon. As of writing, Bitcoin's price is at $8,865.32 based on Blockfolio app.

I have to be honest that at some point I thought all my investments to it would just wither, considering that it went as low as $6,000+. The stress I have to bear with at that time is unimaginable as I have been a fan of HODLING as long as I can remember.

Moving forward, I am hopeful it will gain momentum as we approach the Chinese New Year. As you very well have noticed, Bitcoin's price surge when there is a huge, upcoming event BUT never on the event day itself. So, just hold on and see after the CNY pass. It is still too early to lay presumptions.  
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

In front of the futures, everything is in order. there will be growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: