Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 831 times)
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:41:51 AM

It is good that Bitcoin is recovering and altcoins also recovering too. The market is pretty stable. Finally crypto world is in peace. Smiley

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

Everyone is shock with this price drop from $19,850 in mid-December to about 6,000 to 7,000 recently but then it is now recovering.

I suggest to visit this website for the latest update about BITCOIN.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-live-updates-latest-exchange-rate-south-korea-trading-ban-us-dollar-china-value-usd-a8196621.html

yes its recovering , in short term we can see some more dips but for long term it will back to $19k again :-)
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

Everyone is shock with this price drop from $19,850 in mid-December to about 6,000 to 7,000 recently but then it is now recovering.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-live-updates-latest-exchange-rate-south-korea-trading-ban-us-dollar-china-value-usd-a8196621.html

yes its recovering , in short term we can see some more dips but for long term it will back to $19k again :-)

Again and again i saw many optimistic from bitcoiner and it will make bitcoiner price not go deeper.
Thanks for all bitcoiner who hold their bitcoin because you all safe the bitcoin goal. By surviving, bitcoin now continue its goal.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

Yes,bitcoin price is now start climbing so,be happy bitcoiners and stop worrying. What happened to bitcoin is normal. Just be a real business man with possitive thingking. Maybe if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin from the start untill now,maybe you will not get worried even there is ups and down in bitcoin market.
Yes .. bitcoin prices are slowly rising again and I'm sure rising bitcoin is good news for all of us and hopefully a bitcoin increase will always increase, never fear or worry about drastic bitcoin changes. because it is a challenge and a trials for all of us but will end again or will rise again, be a true business soul that will never be afraid of anything that happened because only an experiment so that we do not easily give up.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:31:41 AM

all the whales have the stock on dip and ready to pump bitcoin and recovering. all the weak handlers will cry when bitcoin will fully recovered and rise to the moon. and we should know that according to the repeated history of bitcoin in the past years that cryptoworld will down in the first quarter of the year and start recovering by 2nd quarter to last quarter.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:39:56 AM

but if in my opinion it has not recovered.
because now wrote still $ 8600 gan not yet $ 9000 yesterday December aja reach $ 17000. gan. means the bitcon is still experiencing a dramatic decline .
zafirawijaya03

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

Good news, my expectations are like that and I do not have to worry about this
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

this is unexpected the price of bitcoin crash in last week the price is recovering the price of bitcoin has increased more than 15 percent in last 24 hours i think the recovery of bitcoin will continue.
MARGA RYANSONEO

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

I hope like that, and hopefully bitcoin recovers.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Things that are happening these days is only the result of governments in some countries that banned the usage of bitcoin in their area. It will actually affect the price of bitcoin because we have decreased users. We, current users should not worry about its price because it will surely recover and we all know that more people are being familiarized and introduced to bitcoin, which makes more users of it and its pri e will slowly increase again.
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:51:02 AM

Yeah mann, lets see bitcoin price is raising now.
the whole crypto is rising too now.
the correction maybe was ended.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

Yes the price of bitcoin is rising now but it is to early to say that it is now an uptrend. We might see a retest on the $6,000 support area. I hope i am not correct though.

hinpoc.hin

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

the whole crypto market is on the green condition right now.
i hope it will stay like this, and keep rising to the higher point.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

If you look at the charts, you will notice that the price starts to dip every year during January and then starts to recover after the dip. This year the same patterns are being followed. The price fell enough for people to invest and now they are stocking up causing the price to pump and recover.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

It all started with Bitcoin which is considered to be the father of all coins. It is rightly said that Old is Gold. There may be slump in bitcoin price today but there is always a chance of it's increase in price due to fluctuating variations as we see in crypto market.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

.     Its been good to hear about bitcoin price is rising  in price again. Hope it continously rising up , and don’t go down easily.  Sometimes people just been disappointed  when the price  is going down, even though that is the time to buy bitcoin because it is in low price . But how  they can buy for it if everybody is holding  it and everybody is just waiting for the price increase. Hope then that bitcoin will maintain  its selling price rather than to drop down like what happened recently.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Bestiy11111

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

этo пpeкpacнo кoгдa ecть вce шaнcы чтo вcё вcтaнeт нa cвoи мecтa......
LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

I got mixed emotions when bitcoin goes down.. One side of me is happy cause I can buy more Bitcoin to hodl in the future when the time it rises again. But being a single mother and earning from bitcoin, airdrop and bounties ONLY as a source of income. Can't go out and leave my toddler with a totall stranger yet. (trust issues of what had happened of her nanny) So I got my financial with this bitcoin and having a toddler at hand is quiet expensive, so yeah hope bitcoin value goes up so I have time to save money when it goes down again. FYI, just been 6 months when I started full time on this bitcoin stuff
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

I am really happy that BTC is recovering now. I'm very positive that this will last for a long period of time and that it will continue and prosper in the future.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

I got mixed emotions when bitcoin goes down.. One side of me is happy cause I can buy more Bitcoin to hodl in the future when the time it rises again. But being a single mother and earning from bitcoin, airdrop and bounties ONLY as a source of income. Can't go out and leave my toddler with a totall stranger yet. (trust issues of what had happened of her nanny) So I got my financial with this bitcoin and having a toddler at hand is quiet expensive, so yeah hope bitcoin value goes up so I have time to save money when it goes down again. FYI, just been 6 months when I started full time on this bitcoin stuff
Yes it is a good news for all of the users.Now all of the users for hoping for futher rise in price in the future.Many people have invested in bitcoin as it gives huge amounts of profit in a short span of time.Signature campaigns are also paying good payments as price is increasing.The pattern is being repeated.Last year the price of bitcoin fell and then rose.This year also the process is repeated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: