Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From stock market trading shift to crypto trading  (Read 249 times)
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

I has been doing forex trading a couple years but because hard for me to get profit consistent there so i moved to crypto trading, look here more easy to gain profit than forex trading. Because we can make profit only by make investing in long term without any margin call.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

Hi guys I know there are some crypto trader who trade on stock marker before  any difference from the 2? Me i do stock trading before but due to limited time on trading per day I shift full time in crypto trading which has a 24/7 trading sched with no noon break  no holidays and week ends. The risk here is very high compared to stock market trading but the opportunity to earn here is way to high also.

Actually, stock and crypto market is same, the different is only about product. Strategy, pattern and risk is also same but many people see it as different system model. By the way, you already have market basic and will support your strategy to make profit. Don't push your self to trade 24/7 without holiday, besides that you need time to enjoy your profit. Welcome to crypto world and nice to see you.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

Wow, you raised quite a positive point in here for this that trading is on24X7 unlike stock markets.
With the growing popularity of Crypto trading there is no doubt that one day we will saw most of the Stock market trader will shift here and this make Stock market trading dying many trader would prefer 24/7 trading so anytime they can catch the coins they want to buy they don't need to wait for another trading day as what is happening in stock market trading.
Yes very quickly it is attracting new people and stock traders are became mad after seeing the huge volatility in cryptocurrencies. But why they have fear to invest in bitcoins means this is not legal in many countries.

I has been doing forex trading a couple years but because hard for me to get profit consistent there so i moved to crypto trading, look here more easy to gain profit than forex trading. Because we can make profit only by make investing in long term without any margin call.

Here one advantage is every quarter we will get one chance to make some profit So if we have patience we can easily make a profit in crypto trading.
henke1

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

Stock market trading was well regulated and volatility is not that risky compared here in crypto market but still the approach is the same always know what are you investing for to ensure  that you are not investing in a garbage coins
Users on Twitter have joked that the recent traditional market volatility has begun to mirror the volatility common to the crypto markets
https://cointelegraph.com/news/dow-jones-drops-another-1000-points-in-a-week-crypto-markets-dont-quite-follow
 Tongue
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

stock trading has a difference with cryptocurrency trading. bigger stock trading get losses because can not give big profit like cryptocurrency, i never trade stock in forex but never get profit, different when trading cryptocurrency profit is very big

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

Hi guys I know there are some crypto trader who trade on stock marker before  any difference from the 2? Me i do stock trading before but due to limited time on trading per day I shift full time in crypto trading which has a 24/7 trading sched with no noon break  no holidays and week ends. The risk here is very high compared to stock market trading but the opportunity to earn here is way to high also.

The biggest difference I found during my transition was that technical analyze is not applicable to any altcoin, except ETH maybe... Because most of the coins have very small overall cap and could be easily manipulated by any group with resources.

So be careful and don't over-trust your analyses.

I agree alt coins with less market cap can be easily pump + Hype and speculation with trader sentiments can make its price surge to even several folds of its ICO or introductory price. As we are experiencing bearish season for crypto market expect  lot of newbies who entered last November and December may loss their investment considering during those time most alt coin and bitcoin were registering all time high.

Yes, especially for the small coins on exchanges like Cryptopia and Yobit.
They are often targets to Pump and Dump groups and you need to avoid them at all cost.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

yes the method you do it can make you get a lot of profits but it will make your health a little disturbed because there istirhat, should not be too over spend time just for trading. Set your time for your health and your finances.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

The both kinds of tradings are riskier but I think stock trading is not adaptable for everyone but the crypto currency trading can be done by most of the common people.Yeah,we need to work full time on crypto currency the time schedule is 24/7 but in crypto trading or investment we didn't lose anything until we sell it so if we want break then we can take it.But not all traders are day traders here,we can do long term trades too like four or five times per week and we need different coins for the different kinds of tradings.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

Well, I believe you do prefer the one that will favor you the most which is why you migrated from stock to cryptocurrency full time. Left for me, if you have the capital, I would suggest you continue to trade the two, since you said that stock is less risky than cryptocurrency. And no one can tell what might happen to the price of crypto, you might want to use the stock as a back up since you don't have an offline job.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

Crypto trading is fast pace compared to stock trading. The income opportunity is high in crypto trading compared to stock trading because there is not much volatility in stock trading compared to crypto. Movement in crypto for one week maybe one year already in stocks because of the volatility. You need to have higher capital in stocks for you to have huge gains because movements are small whereas in crypto even if you have small capital, you still have a chance to have high profit especially if you were able to ride a coin to the moon. It is more risky in crypto compared to stocks because you have insurance in stocks while in crypto you don't have because it is not regulated.
Yeah, and that is because stock market is a controlled market, crypto is not and which is what makes the cryptocurrency market even more interesting even though risky than the stock market. However, what the heck? We are talking about the chances of good profit and to hold some coins in the process for the future here, so at the end, trading the crypto market comes with even better profit than the stock market.

There is a lot of opportunity in the stock market, but truly there is just so much more opportunity here. Since you have been in the stock market, I believe you should be fine. The truth is that asides from the fact that we are in a decentralized market, cryptocurrency and stock kind of look similar when you are trading them and about the same principle applies, just that you have to be very careful with some coins as they are more like penny stocks as well.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

Will, very interesting to see that Stock market trader are slowly shifting to crypto market trading  there is no doubt that trader may find more challenge here than what they are doing in stock trading. Market here is very volatile 1 coin can rise even a thousands fold with in a day depend on market and trader sentiments plus hype.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

You will see that crypto trading is like stock marked on steroids... plus a lot of pump and dumps of a magnitude that you won't probably see in stock trading. I'm finding that crypto trading is easier, even though also much more dangerous. I kind of manage to forecast what will happen next, which I never manage to do with stocks.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

Will, very interesting to see that Stock market trader are slowly shifting to crypto market trading  there is no doubt that trader may find more challenge here than what they are doing in stock trading. Market here is very volatile 1 coin can rise even a thousands fold with in a day depend on market and trader sentiments plus hype.

It's not that interesting at all. I see it as a normal event, mainly because of the fact that traders, whichever market they come from, only look to book the best possible profits with their capital. It's not for nothing that wealthy clients have been bombarding their bank with requests to have a portion of their capital invested in Bitcoin or crypto in general. If you have the option to choose between you gaining 5-10% in returns per year, where the higher number is a more than solid return in traditional markets, or you gaining waaay more than that with crypto, and that continuously on a yearly basis, it will be a simple choice for the majority of the people. Even if you don't like crypto itself, you'll love the returns.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:52:12 AM

Well, I believe you do prefer the one that will favor you the most which is why you migrated from stock to cryptocurrency full time. Left for me, if you have the capital, I would suggest you continue to trade the two, since you said that stock is less risky than cryptocurrency. And no one can tell what might happen to the price of crypto, you might want to use the stock as a back up since you don't have an offline job.
I do stock trading also before I jump in here in crypto trading and as what you have said to do both yes I am but in Stock trading I only invest for long term i didn't monitor my portfolio even a month cause I know it is stable. unlike here in crypto i keep watching every time I'm buying a speculative coin and do day trading so I will not left on top when every one dump lolz Smiley
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:44:22 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 04:08:59 AM by nikjain422

Hi guys I know there are some crypto trader who trade on stock marker before  any difference from the 2? Me i do stock trading before but due to limited time on trading per day I shift full time in crypto trading which has a 24/7 trading sched with no noon break  no holidays and week ends. The risk here is very high compared to stock market trading but the opportunity to earn here is way to high also.
It han't happen in every country but still cryptomarket has started to some gain popularity in terms of investment after the crash.It might have generated some insecurity in stock market but still stock market is one of the major market globally connecting each country. There are very few people who can take risks for better income but people with conventional thinking still thinks this is a fraud market.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

It's actually pretty basic compared to stock trading and it is a lot convenient because you can do it anytime anywhere as long as you have a lappy on you and an internet connection, selling on the other hand is much faster because there no process you will follow all you need to do is to put a sell order and wait for it to get bought.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

There is a big difference in stock and crypto trading and one of the biggest difference is that stock are regulated meaning you cannot just buy stocks the way you buy cryptos, you need a lot of legality stuff to accomplish first. Another is that in crypto you don't have limitations on your investment, you can start as small as $100 unlike in stock which has a required capital to start up. And the most difference is that cryptos can appreciate up to 200% while stocks cannot.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

the crypto market has its advantages by giving the opportunity to earn much within a short time, but this analyse thing that can`t be done here seems as a bottleneck to me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: