Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bounties are not worth the effort - Limit the numbers  (Read 607 times)
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

Yeah i think that there are plenty of ICOs that have limitations, and as well you should be the one deciding to join them or not, i have noticed a lot of them are promising much more money than they are really giving to the bounty, they are playing the card that bounty hunters will just join and not even check the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magle

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

It is important to note that signature bounties, is not something you are supposed to live off.

You should think of it as a small extra bonus for just participating on the forum out of your interest.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

I completely agree that managers should somehow limit the number of participants in the bounty campaign. Because, like and allocate not a small amount of money to the bounty campaign, but in the end, because of the large number of participants it turns out to earn a penny.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

It is extremely unprofitable for  ICOs:)  this is why they will not make such a limitation.  If you are disappointed with what you receive for a campaign -  it is always up to you not to take it. Start trading on the stock or do whatever else you will be happy with Smiley  and ICOs need as much advertising as possible for the same token amount. So limitation of participants' number will make ad campaign less efficient,  but more expensive.

The problem is that once you have been posting on a campaign you have made an effort, so I do subscribe the point of the OP.

StGermain

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

I have observed that many ICOs that have a signature bounty campaign end up not being worth due to the huge number of participants. I think that ICOs should limit the number of signature participants to avoid a disappointed community. ICO campaign managers could probably advise their clients about it.

I have seen only one ICO at the moment that provides a limited number of people in the signature campaign and also a fixed payment in USD for each rank. I think that is a fair way of promoting for everyone.
I also noticed that the more the company says that it spends bounty, the more likely that the purpose of this company is only dishonest gain!

There is a limit in credibility I agree. If ICO discounts are above 20% or the bounty is only for referrals or is more than 5% I would tend to think that they are not playing it well.

StGermain

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:56:11 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

It is important to note that signature bounties, is not something you are supposed to live off.

You should think of it as a small extra bonus for just participating on the forum out of your interest.

Can´t agree with that. As far as I am concerned, the ICO is taking advantage of my knowledge and reputation, and that is an asset that I do not give away for free.

alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

I think the fact that project developers do not want to think about earning bounty hunters, because they are more concerned with how many people will come to the ICO, so I think that they do not care.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

While some participants complain about social media campaign where they can only receive a very little amount of token due to a very crowded participants. It will be better for bounty hunters if that's the case but i don't think majority of ICO would agree with the idea because for them, the more people will participate, the better their ICO will be advertised and promoted.

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:03:28 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

They prefer more participants because they want more coverage for their project so of course more participants is welcome. As a bounty hunter you should check first and try to count how much you'll get, sometimes it's not worth to enter a campaign where the participant already a lot even though it's a good project.

The only advantage of joining a signature bounty campaigns that has very few participants is participants will get huge amount of bounty stakes upon distribution.
Otherwise, when your are joining when a signature bounty campaigns that has many bounty participants will cause into less bounty campaign distribution stakes. That's why some some unsuccessful ICOs are due to limited bounty campaign participants because there are only few members who are wearing ICO signatures in the forum that will cause limit on advertising.

cryptomema

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

ICOs are aimed to be promoted why would they limit the participants for the sake of stakes?No,they wont do that they dont mind how much these bountt hunters earned they just want their ICOs to achieve success.But i like the idea of limiting the members of a bounty campaign,it will prevent shitposters from spamming here in bitcointalk.

Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

i'm in favor of limitation but still for what it's worth doing campaign is free money.

Arngrim

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

Depends on the manager also.
If he doesnt care about the price that will be paid specially when it is at stakes then it will not be worth it.
If you already felt that then jump to another campaign.
You will always have a choice.
That is why we have to hand pick the ICO's that are here. Their marketing strategist should always care about everyome who will join it. Even if it is just bounties, some who joins there wants to support and also buyers.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:33 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

If you go to bitcoin services, you'll see signature campaign that limits the number of participants aswell as the price is fixed at certian amount in USD, but in the alt coin section i dont see any signature campaign that limits the participants because the clients wants more participant so that they can be advertise very well.

If you want to earn alot in bounty i think it is a matter of picking what bounty project to join because there are some project ended up booming in the market and with that can get earnings.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

All of their bounty programs have their own rules and rights. It is only for us to decide either to join the campaign bounty or not. There are many bounties there bro, you can join any that suits your rank and needs. But I see your point and I think it is great.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

We made additional bounty functionality to our ecex.exchange platform project: Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 30 ZIG

IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
chesegrinder

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

For ICO ads it is better for them to have many participant as many as they can to promote the coin, they need more exposure than existing coin in the market, limiting the participant will give them less exposure. Plus it is depend on the marketing strategy of the Company and the agreement of the campaign manager...

Well, it depends on your choice what ICO/Bounty campaign you want to jump in!

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY EARNING!

BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

You can find more project where participators number is limited up to 400-600 for social campaigns and 100-150 for signatures. There are few campaigns with such conditions and high requirements to participants. But it worths to take part in them.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

I have observed that many ICOs that have a signature bounty campaign end up not being worth due to the huge number of participants. I think that ICOs should limit the number of signature participants to avoid a disappointed community. ICO campaign managers could probably advise their clients about it.

I have seen only one ICO at the moment that provides a limited number of people in the signature campaign and also a fixed payment in USD for each rank. I think that is a fair way of promoting for everyone.
I have observed that too but it is the bounty managers decision if he want to limit his participants or not. To the company's side, the more the better, they will benefit from it because many users are wearing their signatures. On the bounty hunters side, he has to choice which bounty campaign could give him more reward at the end. Bottom line, we all have the free will and no one force us to join a certain bounty campaign.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

You can find more project where participators number is limited up to 400-600 for social campaigns and 100-150 for signatures. There are few campaigns with such conditions and high requirements to participants. But it worths to take part in them.

Well, i believe that bounties are great efforts and worth it, as i have notice many signature campaign have limit the numbers of participants including the rank. Commonly they only accept full member and up and never accept member and jr member because they are only signature I.D compared to signature and avatar were they have a big impact to the product and to the customers. That's what i notice to the developers and managers here.
aceptamosbitcoin2

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

It's pointless for the ICO's itself. Just supports projects you like and plan to hold tokens for a while.

They are giving a hard %%% of sales. The more participants = better for ICO's.

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin stole the user account in this forum.

You are using my name account.

I am already taking the necessary steps to be able to recover my account again.

Please ignore your comments or your signature is a scam.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: