Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple founder has sold all his Bitcoin  (Read 593 times)
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

Apple's co-founder Steve Wozniak confirms he has sold all his Bitcoin.

See the full part here: https://www.investopedia.com/news/steve-wozniak-has-sold-his-bitcoin/

As I have said several times, all the whales are getting out. They know the party is over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

As he is one of the globalist elite, and they seem to be acquiring Bitcoin to remove the available coins from the market, this would seem to be another price manipulation ploy. I expect he has sold his personal holding,but is increasing his holdings in off-shore investment vehicles. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
angelcoins20

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

I wonder if we should be scared/worried with this kind of News? I mean, BTC will fall and rise with or without price manipulation.
RealLetoAtreides

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

And we just have to believe him, no?

Just as Jet Cash has said, it could be a ploy to manipulate the price. I think the more probable situation is that the price was slammed down so that those who invested in bitcoin just because it was hyped can get out and give the bitcoin to institutions who are now in a better position to enter this market.
muhin

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

Do not worry there are many other whales out there. In fact, if common people grab these at such low prices, it is good for them too.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

See the full part here: https://www.investopedia.com/news/steve-wozniak-has-sold-his-bitcoin/

As I have said several times, all the whales are getting out. They know the party is over.

I have a question why you are distributing negative news and have not yet retired from this forum if you claim that the party is over Huh
Most users perfectly understand that soon the market will recover and people like you will change their minds
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

I think he was not holding a lot of bitcoins, because it is clear that he was not sure about bitcoin, as it can be seen today as well, so he just wanted to buy little amount of bitcoin to try it. He is not a bitcoin investor.

newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

I don't like these type of news, they are the news that serving an unknown! purpose. But those are for sure on purpose, trying to change the actions on the market, that is not fair small movements of the 'whales' hurts newbies.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

What are you trying to say anyway, this apple dude sold his coins so we should all sell? "Guys this multi millionaire sold his coins, party is over!!!"  Roll Eyes

Seriously who gives a shit if steve sold his coins.

emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

Anybody who knows the kind of person this man is, or has even in passing followed him over time should be well aware that he is very likely telling he truth when he says he simply doesn't want the stress.

and he is one of the few people in the world that really doesn't need it.
matvee

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

I know that a lot of people will bash him for this but these people are experienced with money and investments. Also, they have financial advisory.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

As he is one of the globalist elite, and they seem to be acquiring Bitcoin to remove the available coins from the market, this would seem to be another price manipulation ploy. I expect he has sold his personal holding,but is increasing his holdings in off-shore investment vehicles. Smiley
I do believe that this is his personal holdings and probably apple has something to do with this. I am seeing another project to be launch because of this. And he might use it to fund that or he has personal needs, probably he will open up another business.
coinpecker87

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

I know that a lot of people will bash him for this but these people are experienced with money and investments. Also, they have financial advisory.

No one is bashing him, dude. People just don't care about this kind of News, because it'll just create another series of FUD's.
btcgreen63

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

He is worth something like $100 million. He doesn't need to be involved in Bitcoin. This is not a story.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

We don't need a whale, we need biycoin to spread evenlu so the liquidity can big bigger. It will be good if there is no people who have huge amount of their coin in their hands because such people can easily affect the bitcoin price. Maybe it will be bad for bitcoin. I don't worry about the news that you bring because there arr many other people who wants bitcoin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

As I have said several times, all the whales are getting out.

this is excellent news.

less whales > less big players > less manipulation > less power in hands of some people with a lot of money > more distribution of bitcoin > less volatility > much more adoption > much bigger rise > soon better future for bitcoin

--looking for signature--
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

It may be worth believing in the truth of Steve Wozniak's decision. On the reasons for the decision, Wozniak told a business forum in Sweden.

According to the programmer, he just got tired of being nervous because the bitcoin rate is so unstable. At some point, Wozniak decided to stop worrying and get rid of the desire to keep track of the stock exchanges, after which he sold all his crypto currency. Maybe this is not a trick.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

Good move for us because these guys had some sort of influence which could affect us positive or negatively without them knowing it

now that he has let go of his treasure his opinion means nothing because he sold all his Bitcoins and maybe he will participate less in the crypto market.
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

Nobody knows. Crypto market is not stable and it doesn't depend only on those whales, it's getting wider now so we will see big changes soon
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

It Said "Wozniak assessed bitcoin as a store of value back then and compared it to owning a house. “Your house has value. And it is a house today, 40 years from now, it still is a house in value,” he said. At the Nordic Business Forum, he said he expected bitcoin to become a medium of transaction next."
Source steve-wozniak-has-sold-his-bitcoin

At least he made an important point that Bitcoin is the value of an asset whose value is fixed and will continue to grow. A visionary of Apple Co-Founder certainly sees this as a future, while many skeptics will not accept anything better.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: