Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do I prefer LTC over BTC?  (Read 420 times)
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

Many coins support segwit, many coin are already faster than litecoin. Actually all of those things you mentioned are already being done or handled in a better way than LTC does them.

Compare ltc to some other coins instead of btc, and you'll see ltc is nothing special.
but every feature was in a separate coin where LTC holds it all in one hand, on the other hand, it has experienced and efficient team and great roadmap and has been in crypto for a longer period .. so the advantage goes to litecoin obviously
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Bitcoin is considered the king of cryptocurrencies and Litecoin has been a bit downgraded this days. However, I would prefer Litecoin over Bitcoin because of the following reasons:

LTC is more cheaper and faster these days.
Is easier to mine.
It has introduced Segwit and other advanced technologies before BTC did.

Is not that reluctant to media noise as BTC is.
Is more (relatively) stabile than BTC.

Did I miss anything? Are these points argumentative? What would you add as your favorite LTC feature? Looking for an interactive discussion!

You miss anything about segwit. Segwit scalability solution already published by blockstream before litecoin was implementing and it's just like a testnet for bitcoin. I remember that about litecoin implemented segwit and a lot of people had seen about what was the result of segwit protocol in litecoin itself.
What's your thought about Charlie sold all of his stashes?

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

For mining purposes, LTC is more profitable. The community of it works very well. But I always suggest both of them.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
Bryan13

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

Litecoin have a great developer with a real product the price are continue to shine in the market and the one thing that I like to litecoin is the populality are continue to spread all over the world thats the reason why I prefer litecoin over bitcoin.
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

I do not look good LTC, because the founder of LTC has sold all his token, and sold in high price, it's hard to not let a person feel he had not manipulation market, and LTC compared to other altcoin no advantage.

StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

Bitcoin is considered the king of cryptocurrencies and Litecoin has been a bit downgraded this days. However, I would prefer Litecoin over Bitcoin because of the following reasons:

Is easier to mine.

Did I miss anything? Are these points argumentative? What would you add as your favorite LTC feature? Looking for an interactive discussion!

All that is very nice and convenient, now, you have coins that are cheaper to transfer and have a perfectly efficient network and at the end of the day, you will buy other things with BTC or ETH mostly.

ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:11:15 PM

Bitcoin is controlled by the open source of cytographic and cannot be overseen by the authorities while Altcoin is an alternate  peer to peer currency that based on bitcoin and has a faster block rate . This means that there are faster confirmation in LTC than BTC that's why I prefer LTC. But both coins are crytocurrencies generating by mining.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

indee i have noticed the charts and i have always see that LTC has the biggest ups when he market recovers but i personally still see that bitcoin has and still making a lot rich
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

Is easier to mine.

I agree with some of your raised points. I think, however, that the main thing here is the discrepancy and difference in price point. Bitcoin is situated in the highest tier in terms of price point and LTC, on the other hand, is on the lower tiers. Therefore, for beginner traders or investors, it would be easier to eye on LTC than BTC because of that. You can get more asset by shedding a smaller capital as compared with Bitcoin when even if you would use big sums of money, you would only get a few, thus making your venture in danger of early stoppage, especially in the moment of a loss.

RicardoRicky

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

Is easier to mine.

n particular it is your right, want to like any coin. every coin that exists and develops it has its own capacity, it can not be forced on the transaction, because it all depends on the changes that occur in the market, every coin sometimes up sometimes down the most important you are more clever and wise in choosing it, because it is part of the strategy benefit from the world of cryptocurrency. I think Bitcoin comparison with the other coins, automatically need patience in the long term if you want to get the benefits, different from other cheaper but the transaction and marketing faster. but the results remain different from bitcoin.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

Is easier to mine.

Also I will add 2 more points of advantages:
1) HIGHER LIMIT
The lifetime limit is very different. BTC has 21 million, while the LTC limit is 84 million, four times that.
2) EXPANDABILITY
Litecoin better adapts to changes and improvements, when compared with Bitcoin. Thanks to the roadmap, we know about working on the "Lightning Network", with which the scalability of its transactions will increase.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

All options are entirely up to you, the LTC price is cheaper compared to bitcoin, this is good because LTC also has the stable value. wish you success with LTC.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

Is easier to mine.

I don't think these are the not enough reasons for me to choose litecoin over bitcoin because hifger the value then higher the benefits so I will pick bitcoin and if you choose litecoin for mining then it is a good choice so you can get more rewards.Segwit also introduced in bitcoin and the transaction fee is very cheaper now so we can transfer bitcoins too very quickly.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

You are right if there are only have 2 option, Bitcoin and LTC, because Bitcoin fees is too high, but if you put more altcoin as option, then LTC not the best, I'll choose other promising altcoin with lower fees and other feature ...

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

I haven't invested in BTC, but LTC is really a good coin. I bought some for long term
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

I haven't invested in BTC, but LTC is really a good coin. I bought some for long term
I prefer litecoin because is more cheap and fast, is more accessible, is not that much affected by the media noise as Bitcoin, is more technologically advanced it incorporated Segwit much earlier than bitcoin. And because is more stabile.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

I prefer BTC, because it's high price, easy trade, but, one thing i hate it,  price is not stable as LTC.
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

LTC is very attractive for many investors. LTC is constantly rising, but Bitcoin is a little stagnant. I choose Bitcoin despite everything.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

Been researching well about LITECOIN before until now and I know that ltc has a future. Also thinking of investing into it. Not all people discover the full potential of this coin but still have enormous amount of possibilities.
Palcinko

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

I prefer Litecoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: