Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend good ICO to invest to  (Read 874 times)
Future3000 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abaumgar

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations
Don't waste your money. The probability that an ICO is scam is about 99%.
Mark_l

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

I'm a bit new to this whole cryto-currency game, but I've learned a lot in the last couple of months after spending who knows how many hours digesting pages and pages of info.

I've had two coins in my favourites under 'upcoming coins' for a while..... Cypherium and Avesta.

From a technical perspective Cypherium sounds really good, and from a 'use case' point of view Avesta sounds promising.

Avesta just launched the beta version of thier platform and there are some niggles but they are further than some ICO's e.g they actaully launched  Grin

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

What an utterly nonsense comment this is. Whilst there are a lot of scam projects in crypto, to say 99% of ICO's offered are scams is simply ludicrous and unless you can prove it, I wouldn't go around throwing out such outlandish comments.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

Two good ones for me at the moment is;

4New - Waste to energy plant which will use its own generated electricity for a mining farm.

https://4new.io/

Syncfab - This will change up a much overdue manufacturing industry.

https://blockchain.syncfab.com/

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

You can check Grain. Its a good Project and telegram group is really active. they are answering all questions and team looks wonderfull.
You can find the links from my signature.
KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

If you want make an investment, i suggest to choose Bob's repair. Why i suggest this ICO ?
Because this project is very promising and trusting project, their roadmap is so clear and the whitepaper is very good. And also Bob's repair supported by good team and there John McAfee behind this project. The manager of this project also Jamal, the person who has been managed many success project in this Crypto's world.
And i have looked their pre-sale reached 6000 ETH, i think this project is very good project and promising for make an investment.
yaamite

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

So a lot of such threads here. Have a look at it firstly.
Personally, from my experience, I can suggest you IQEON gaming project. There just somehow all is well. The team, and the road map, and white paper, and community, and have already collected a lot.
Learn, ask - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479328.0

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

Well, if we talk on the topic, then I'll try to recommend to you the TEND project. It is very interesting and promising project, which is not so well known, but I am confident that if the team does everything as it says, then the project will be realized. https://tend.swiss
abaumgar

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

What an utterly nonsense comment this is. Whilst there are a lot of scam projects in crypto, to say 99% of ICO's offered are scams is simply ludicrous and unless you can prove it, I wouldn't go around throwing out such outlandish comments.
Just follow this thread and look at the projects that will be suggested here and you will see that I am right  Wink
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:47:52 PM

The upcoming dock ico will be a good one to invest in. Address problems concerning identity verification. I can see this ico being one of the top 5 this year!!
BitCare

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

Look at ICO listing sites, analyze info about team, vision, white paper, advisors and all other data. Only after that you can choose in which project to invest.
Don't listen other, the money is your and all risks are on you!
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

I definitely recommend it
====> https://www.kahnchat.com
Please check it yourself. I think this Project is very big and will be successful. It still depends on you. you are entitled to vote.
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

I believe daneel is one out of ten projects that I can recomend in begining of 2018. As a crypto trader, how valuable the trustworthy information for trading. Daneel is a AI base crypto signal providing platform. You can find more information using below links.
How ever before invest pls do research your own
web Site - https://daneel.io/
           blog - https://medium.com/@daneel_project
           twitter - https://twitter.com/daneelproject
           FB - https://www.facebook.com/daneelproject
           telegram - https://t.me/DaneelCommunity
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Just follow this thread and look at the projects that will be suggested here and you will see that I am right  Wink

Hi, have you tried any ICO for a while?
abaumgar

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

No, I do not invest in ICOs. In my opinion it's better to invest in a solid project that is moving forward instead of investing in an ICO.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

Join the Coin Metro. They are really building a new way of exchange and already partnered with one of the best forex company fxpig.
Check from the website from my signature.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

No, I do not invest in ICOs. In my opinion it's better to invest in a solid project that is moving forward instead of investing in an ICO.

Project which already gained enough money after ICO?Smiley)
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

You can check Grain. Its a good Project and telegram group is really active. they are answering all questions and team looks wonderfull.
You can find the links from my signature.

I completely agree with you and also support this project, that's why I took their signature! I am sure that this will be a very successful and soon-term ICO.not more than one day!)

Regards Denis
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

I would say invest in Medichain ico, is the next big thing. Great team and developers. I am currently invested big on this project. Its a unique project that will benefit in the medical industry. new tech with real world solution. Please look into it. You'll not regret on your investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: