Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend good ICO to invest to  (Read 870 times)
Future3000 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abaumgar

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations
Don't waste your money. The probability that an ICO is scam is about 99%.
Mark_l

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

I'm a bit new to this whole cryto-currency game, but I've learned a lot in the last couple of months after spending who knows how many hours digesting pages and pages of info.

I've had two coins in my favourites under 'upcoming coins' for a while..... Cypherium and Avesta.

From a technical perspective Cypherium sounds really good, and from a 'use case' point of view Avesta sounds promising.

Avesta just launched the beta version of thier platform and there are some niggles but they are further than some ICO's e.g they actaully launched  Grin

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

What an utterly nonsense comment this is. Whilst there are a lot of scam projects in crypto, to say 99% of ICO's offered are scams is simply ludicrous and unless you can prove it, I wouldn't go around throwing out such outlandish comments.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

Two good ones for me at the moment is;

4New - Waste to energy plant which will use its own generated electricity for a mining farm.

https://4new.io/

Syncfab - This will change up a much overdue manufacturing industry.

https://blockchain.syncfab.com/

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

You can check Grain. Its a good Project and telegram group is really active. they are answering all questions and team looks wonderfull.
You can find the links from my signature.
KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

If you want make an investment, i suggest to choose Bob's repair. Why i suggest this ICO ?
Because this project is very promising and trusting project, their roadmap is so clear and the whitepaper is very good. And also Bob's repair supported by good team and there John McAfee behind this project. The manager of this project also Jamal, the person who has been managed many success project in this Crypto's world.
And i have looked their pre-sale reached 6000 ETH, i think this project is very good project and promising for make an investment.
yaamite

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

So a lot of such threads here. Have a look at it firstly.
Personally, from my experience, I can suggest you IQEON gaming project. There just somehow all is well. The team, and the road map, and white paper, and community, and have already collected a lot.
Learn, ask - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479328.0

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

Well, if we talk on the topic, then I'll try to recommend to you the TEND project. It is very interesting and promising project, which is not so well known, but I am confident that if the team does everything as it says, then the project will be realized. https://tend.swiss
abaumgar

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

What an utterly nonsense comment this is. Whilst there are a lot of scam projects in crypto, to say 99% of ICO's offered are scams is simply ludicrous and unless you can prove it, I wouldn't go around throwing out such outlandish comments.
Just follow this thread and look at the projects that will be suggested here and you will see that I am right  Wink
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:47:52 PM

The upcoming dock ico will be a good one to invest in. Address problems concerning identity verification. I can see this ico being one of the top 5 this year!!
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

Look at ICO listing sites, analyze info about team, vision, white paper, advisors and all other data. Only after that you can choose in which project to invest.
Don't listen other, the money is your and all risks are on you!
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

I definitely recommend it
====> https://www.kahnchat.com
Please check it yourself. I think this Project is very big and will be successful. It still depends on you. you are entitled to vote.
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

I believe daneel is one out of ten projects that I can recomend in begining of 2018. As a crypto trader, how valuable the trustworthy information for trading. Daneel is a AI base crypto signal providing platform. You can find more information using below links.
How ever before invest pls do research your own
web Site - https://daneel.io/
           blog - https://medium.com/@daneel_project
           twitter - https://twitter.com/daneelproject
           FB - https://www.facebook.com/daneelproject
           telegram - https://t.me/DaneelCommunity
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Just follow this thread and look at the projects that will be suggested here and you will see that I am right  Wink

Hi, have you tried any ICO for a while?
abaumgar

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

No, I do not invest in ICOs. In my opinion it's better to invest in a solid project that is moving forward instead of investing in an ICO.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

Join the Coin Metro. They are really building a new way of exchange and already partnered with one of the best forex company fxpig.
Check from the website from my signature.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

No, I do not invest in ICOs. In my opinion it's better to invest in a solid project that is moving forward instead of investing in an ICO.

Project which already gained enough money after ICO?Smiley)
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

You can check Grain. Its a good Project and telegram group is really active. they are answering all questions and team looks wonderfull.

I completely agree with you and also support this project, that's why I took their signature! I am sure that this will be a very successful and soon-term ICO.not more than one day!)

Regards Denis
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

I would say invest in Medichain ico, is the next big thing. Great team and developers. I am currently invested big on this project. Its a unique project that will benefit in the medical industry. new tech with real world solution. Please look into it. You'll not regret on your investment.
superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

There are two of the most important ICOs for me, I joined their good signature bounty campaigns because they're popular now and the advertising are everywhere and I'm happy that they I am part of their success.
- CLOUT is a blockchain based platform that promotes the cryptocurrency communities growth and is committed to providing users with quality information in this massively growing space. The platform combines a social media interface utilizing user generated content, with the additional functionality of monetized rewards for community interaction.
Darico is the ideal easy-access currency for aspiring crypto investors, offering the incredible potential of cryptocurrencies but hedged by the safety of Gold, Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I just hope you guys better this ICOs that are being active this week and surely they will offer you a lot of opportunities.

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

Viola? https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico

Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

While most ICO is a scam, that doesn't mean you can't make a profit.
Also, there is still an excellent ICO project, such as cardstack, you can find excellent ICO projects from the open source.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

This is not a good time to invest into ICO and other coins, the price is not stable and lot of ICO product become scam ( no value ). If you want to invest, choose bitcoin, ltc or xmr. They survive and until now become the main way to create profit. Wait until March or until the bitcoin price stable again. But if you're opportunist investor, you can choose ICO with bank crypto as their product. Good luck to you.

abaumgar

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

There are good alternatives without ICO. But if it's a solid project that has been founded by an ICO and is moving on steadily, why not?
There is no need for 1000 ICOs every month...
johnwayne33

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

I would not trust anyone. I think it is always better to decide by yourself.  Huh
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

I completely agree with you and also support this project, that's why I took their signature! I am sure that this will be a very successful and soon-term ICO.not more than one day!)

Regards Denis

Can you briefly describe what is it about?
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

Check my signature , ATFS is a good project , though it hasn't reached  its soft cap yet,but it's a real project for people's life.
Also theABYSS Daico https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526681.0

onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

I would not trust anyone. I think it is always better to decide by yourself.  Huh

Absolutely, making your own research is always better according to my experiences...
coindimitron

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

These are the current projects which I have and will be investing in:
1. Cointed - formed by their alliance with Nvidia and TAS Group, the ICO focuses on Green mining and Crypto ATMs launch in Europe. https://www.cointed.com/en/
2. Giftz - a loyalty rewards token where the more you buy, the more buying power your Giftz' card would have. You can actually win awards from it. Their partnership with BlockV even introduced augmented reality into the blockchain. https://www.giftz.io/
3. AgroTechFarm - ATF enables automated Cannabis cultivation at home. ATF is a security token that strives to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. By joining the crowdsale investors will get 30% of the companies profits. https://www.agrotechfarm.io/
amrahova_s

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

Check out project Freezone - made for legal blockchain business. In the nearest future it will be a special crypro heaven with no taxes for companies, whole infrastructure and special services for the community.

Btw, we recommend our projects and in case if you like it and find it interesting you can choose yourself does it worth investing in it or not. I don`t think that it`s an advertising)
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Check out project Freezone - made for legal blockchain business. In the nearest future it will be a special crypro heaven with no taxes for companies, whole infrastructure and special services for the community.

Btw, we recommend our projects and in case if you like it and find it interesting you can choose yourself does it worth investing in it or not. I don`t think that it`s an advertising)

I have already checked this project. Interesting, but i will see how the process of negotiations goes.
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

There are good alternatives without ICO. But if it's a solid project that has been founded by an ICO and is moving on steadily, why not?

I do agree with you. But all of the projects started like this. It's always risky, but even Eth was nothing from the beginning and see what came out
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

Most of altcoins were ICOs first, so I would not say that all of them are scam, it is just about wise decision.
abaumgar

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

I do agree with you. But all of the projects started like this. It's always risky, but even Eth was nothing from the beginning and see what came out

It's just my opinion and a warning about scam ICOs, which are a plague nowadays. The crypto-market is oversaturated with new coins popping up every minute.
Haiduongbg

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

I personally invest into Tomochain, Remme, nucypher. All are really good projects. But you should do your own research, read whitepaper and join their telegram groups.
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

Thank you all for advice. Can you also tell what plays the main role for you in choosing ICO? Do you pay a lot of attention on advisors?
amrahova_s

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:48:06 AM

I have already checked this project. Interesting, but i will see how the process of negotiations goes.

Thank you for your interest!) We add and refresh information about our ongoing negotiations with countries, so you can subscribe to our updates (www.freezone.one), to know all new information about it)
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

A lot of ICOs are springing up at a high rate of which most of them are scam but I will recommend Denaro and pitch ICOs.I believe they seem to have a good potential to being successful.
maman09

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

you can involve directly on what search you want. try to get involved and search from some outstanding ico. this is important for your experience, there are a lot of nice ico. but it depends on how you use and analyze it. so try to seek knowledge directly.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

So many Ico's but for you to choose to invest to make a research which is really benefited you. Know their goals to meet the requirements for their Ico. Always check for feedback once you already choose one. Give time always to check their website to get information.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

Credits promising good future. they will create big oppurtunty for crypto users . Its best priorty is reliability you can trusth credits.

anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

I have a great belief in CVProof, Because it is going to solve a long lasting problem in the international job market and everyone who is in the job market will be benefited from it as well.

Find their white paper here. https://www.cvproof.com/white-paper.html
you can learn a lot from it about the project,
do your own research and come to conclusion..

inooll00

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

I recommend Debitum.Network. Here you are not just investing, but can help you if you have a SME. I see the news of its ico developments always updated in social media. Whitepaper is also clear. In addition to this ICO bounty brought by trusted members here. Maybe you can consider
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

without asking others you can do your own research before invest.everyone will tell the ICO in their signature.you can take some ICOs and read the whitepaper and road map.check the background of team members and founders.check their social media sources like facebook,twitter,reddit,telegram etc.join to the telegram channel related to the ICO and asked questions about the project from admins.then you can understand the qulaity of the ICO and invest.it will take time.but you will get profits later.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

First and foremost, pardon me for introducing my project. After all, why would I proudly wear a certain project's signature and avatar when I do not personally believe in it and even invest in it? I am not one who simply join campaigns without ever checking on their project's whitepaper and the website and the project team's members as well as their credentials.

TEND is a swiss company that will create for you a whole new investment world using the blockchain technology. I am not saying you need to participate in their ICO. I am only saying take a peek into it and decide for yourself. https://tendswiss.com/index.html

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
saptadip

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

My top 2 picks at the moment:

• NEX - Highly anticipated NEO blockchain based project; but still no information when their ICO will start.
    Link: https://neonexchange.org/

• ENDOR - Their vision is to make artificial intelligence predictions accessible and useful to all. The project is lead by highly qualified people like "Prof. Alex Pentland"  who is an American computer scientist, the Toshiba Professor at MIT, and serial entrepreneur. He is one of the most cited authors in computer science, and helped create the MIT Media Lab. Some of their client name includes Coca-Cola, MasterCard, Walmart etc.

Awards won: "Technology Pioneer 2017" by  World Economic Forum, "Cool vendor 2017" by Gartner, "World's 7 Most Powerful Data Scientist" by Forbes, "Winner of Network Challenge" DARPA

Link: https://www.endor.com/
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

Yes, of course, one should invest! It worth trying for.

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

As we know that there are so many ICO are coming on daily basis but the one which i like the most is the NEO many people have their own judgement but i like to buy this coin and to hold this for the future. Several things are important for us because we have to survive for the entire market so if we have the good coins we can sell them to make some profit. I am curious about all the crypto because i am not seeing any clear change in the prices but may be the market is relax and good in the future.

BitXtokens

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

Bankera is a Good ICO of 2018. This is a ripple killer.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

Check this out - it's backed by Cuban.

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/01/17/mark-cuban-backed-current-media-launch-ico/
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

i'm looking right now on credits and blocksims

Beatridge

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

wave coin is number one in my opinion, second there is ethereum coin and third there is ripple coin. it's the order of recommendations from me personally. wave I become number 1 because the wave is very promising, especially the development of the project that is almost similar to ethereum can be for purchasing tools and making new ico so later surely many transactions that use waves to purchase tokens, etc. to ripple itself is to stability and security transaction is guaranteed because its one ripple one coin currently in my opinion who have cooperated with bank
hmm, he asked about the ICO, not released coins. But your suggestions looking interesting. Tell about the ICOs
Morphing

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

I consider the TEND project, which ICO is currently conducting, very interesting. The platform is designed to combine various investment tools in one place. Very comfortably.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

Now there are a lot of ICO and they are all potential in the market. If you would mind I recommend to you the DIW. Check this web https://diwtoken.com/ for your information. But if you don't like, there a lot of new potential coin in the market like wave, ethereum, neo and nex, those coin are powered by blockchain market. This is only a suggestion to you.
Beatridge

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Now there are a lot of ICO and they are all potential in the market. If you would mind I recommend to you the DIW. Check this web https://diwtoken.com/ for your information. But if you don't like, there a lot of new potential coin in the market like wave, ethereum, neo and nex, those coin are powered by blockchain market. This is only a suggestion to you.
do they have referral program?
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

try to find something perspective, too
but most of ico, that is written in a thread looks like scam
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

if you are looking for a good ICO to invest, then you should go to the bounty thread.

I suggest that you follow the amazix ICO team like current, GBX, ONS, and need money managers like debitum, e galaxy, KWH.

also you have to choose manager woshib, cashbag i think good.

blatty

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:47:42 AM

My favourite current and upcoming ICOs are:
Fusion (closes tomorrow)
Rightmesh
Credits
Fabric Token
Coinvest
Sentinel Chain
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:25:47 AM

There are many good ICOs you can invest to that are still running but before buying any of them make sure you do an intensive research on them, developers behind it, know the number of followers/supporter of their community (Facebook, twitter, telegram etc.) read the whitepaper and their road map and if possible make sure they already have a working product. But my personal recommendations are, BABB, Serenity Financial and Sapien Network for ICOS that are now having their sale. For incoming ICOS (no schedule yet) , you can research on DIW Token, CEDEX and PolicyPal.
zemb

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

I'm recommended Vestarin project.Vestarin is Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency. Softcap Pre-ICO reached in one week (2000 ETH).
Learn more info at https://www.vestarin.io/
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:49:28 AM

What is your source to say this? Its accurate? I dont think so.
I know ico is sometime very dangerous for non educate people before choosing it to invest.
As i know many ico is scam but not 99%. I found many of them is real because they have real working product. It mean the ico project has been working.
leland orser

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

I think you can pay attention to the ICO project of this website, because most of them are excellent.
https://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch

cryptomngr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:51:31 AM

Dont ask random joes which is which,ICO investment is a serioys thing to do if you really want to achieve success,different people has different point of views.Start doing research here in bitcointalk,look for new ICOs at the marketplace > bounties theres a lot of ongoing ICOs which are promising,start learning how to spot these good ICOs because theres a lot to consider before investing into these ICOs.

VeeraS

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

you should try to get involved directly and choose it. there are a lot of good ico right now but depends what you want. every research must be balanced with knowledge so that you do not get stuck on a useless ico. try
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

I would recommend you have a look at Credits (www.credits.com).

Very interesting project/product and no false hype.
Glomerulus22

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

Check Effect AI - it is very prominisng ICO on NEO platform comin in March. The technology look very good, AI + blockchain is the future!

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
cryptomngr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

If i were you i wont be asking anyone which is which because most of the people have different point of views in each projects,you should know investing in ICOs has more risk than trading,you need to do a lot of research so you can identify which projects has potentials to grow.

Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

Dont get ico recommend from the other be ause we dont know if they suggest for you is good or bad project.. I think its good to make your own research and to make your own idea on how to get good ico.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:58:10 AM

I like those types of ICOS that are exchanges based or have artificial intelligence or fintech disruption products. This is why I like CROWD GENIE and also DEBITUM, among a few others that I am perusing through right now. I want to invest one Ethereum in one more token so am also trying to see which one is best to join. I will check out some of the ones here that you all recommended. I have done well in three ICOS last year mainly and would like to repeat some success this year also but let's see what happens if 2018 will be as good as 2017.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

You can find many ICOs running today,but few will only give you decent profits after joining so the challenge is to find these potentials projects by doing research,reading their whitepapers and check the background of founders and developers.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

You can find many ICOs running today,but few will only give you decent profits after joining so the challenge is to find these potentials projects by doing research,reading their whitepapers and check the background of founders and developers.

Yes just do a research and their previous works I mean developer's research and then we need to check if this ICO is something which looks feasible for future and we should not get attracted by ICO due to their marketing.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

Here are the words that come out of someone who never invested in ICO, ico not all scam but indeed some are scam then be careful in choosing ico
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

I think the best ICO is one of the ICOs that have the potential to earn profits if you invest.
For example ICO Pitch, you can invest in the project.

mikfresh

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

Take a look at the project I'm supporting: FarmaTrust is a project aiming to remove the counterfeit drugs from the supply chain using the blockchain. It's a ERC 223 holder  token, that will generate over time utility tokens used to track down single packages in the distribution from manufacturers to retails. This is incredible when you think of the outcome considering the market of false drug is 1.4$ Trillion per year. Take a look at it for yourself, read some reviews on icobench etc, and let me know. I' extremely bullish.
ceyceyki

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

I would suggest you to check KWHCoin and PolicyPal ICOs. They are very promising projects. KWHCoin has a very good solutions for renewable energy and policypal is a startup project of Paypal.

Balab01

Activity: 462

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:30:14 AM

I have not been particularly interested in the news of the ICO for a long time, but Grain looks completely okay, check it

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

Exactly, there are many ICOs out there, but make sure that you choose the good one. Try to find their project in the best portal for emerging ICOs like ICObench which provides the best reviews, rating and useful details about of their project. Still worth it to invest in some ICOs but you should determine their project and what they exactly aiming for.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

It's a bad idea to follow other people's advice for investing in the ICO. You need to learn to analyze the perspective of the project and the capabilities of the team yourself.   
lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

Like seriously?
Can you give me links to those ICO who scammed you?
And please prove that 99% of ICO's are scam.

@OP
I suggest you to go for Bitrace.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Crumple Cat

Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

You can also look at this list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2451482.0. Here all the ICOs of the projects that have a working product.
Personally, I like Wysker, R_Block and Dock most of all now. They have really strong teams, quality execution and perspective concepts.

AndreyAlexandrovich

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

A useful topic. thank you non-hearted)
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

experty and gonetwork are 2 ico that are very promising.. experty pre-ico has soldout quickly and gonetwork has a huge hype!

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

My advice to you, if you want to invest in ICO. That is the right choice in my opinion. Because with you invest in ICO, Make more assets or profit for you. The best ICO I think is DIWtoken. That's my choice and my advice.
abaumgar

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Like seriously?
Can you give me links to those ICO who scammed you?
And please prove that 99% of ICO's are scam.

@OP
I suggest you to go for Bitrace.
Just look at the coins of this thread or at the coin from your signature in one year and you will see how right I am  Wink
anobtc

Activity: 1176

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

You can find in ANN thread, obvious how peoples discussion about it, and maybe see who post ANN and bounty thread (i offer thread become by a Legendary account). It show us how serious they working and take care to their project  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Obi2024

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

People will recommend ICO they think is good but it is very important that you do not just take the recommendations without carrying out your own research.

I will recommend REPU

akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

There is such a big amount of upcoming ICOs. It’s hard to choose something really worthwhile. even if you make good research, you can’t be sure that you will stay in profit lol. you have to use your intuition anyway;) I'm going to invest in Safinus. it seems promising. I hope it won’t disappoint me.
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

i found iOlite to be a real promising one. There are currently dozens of others but it is the only one I see to have a real and immediate use case - Bringing people to actually use the smart contracts technology. They have a small cap which is also very good and it looks like they have a team of professionals with expertise in the filed - check it up and share your thoughts with me - www.iolite.io
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

I would check jet8: (https://jet8.io)

JET8 is a decentralized mobile engagement network connecting influencers, audiences and brands through the value of social currency.

ICO is on the 28FEB, unsold token will be burned

BountyGo
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

I haven't invested in any token sale but I am tempted to invest in DataWallet!. Seems like a good use of blockchain technology, wide field of applicability and decent team and advisors.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

Look at Granite ICO, they will bring labor market to crypto industry. Any project that has done ICO can’t hire developers for cryptocurrency. Now Granite is searching early investors.
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

Good ICO is that which have strong proof of concept and strong team. I have seen both in Signals Ico better I suggest to get some tokens of this before it escapes from our hands
Johannah87

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

The first self-sustaining crypto-currency is MTC
Join (https://marineco.in/) where you need to Signup and verify your Accountand you get 450,000 tokens free.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

if my advice to you, if you want to invest in ICO. Because with you investing in ICO Make more assets or profits for you only in PLAY2LIVE because this ICO has enormous potential and the future will be successful as well
pacho08

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

ICO Investment in 2018 on ListICO.io One of the most popular ICO listing website. Their Upcoming ICOs and ongoing ICOs list is updated daily. They have thousands of visitors every day who searching the best ICO opportunities in 2018. “Even we are experiencing raising number of competition in this field, We are standing out from the crowd with great service,
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

A good ICO certainly has a good impact on investors. Just an example of ICO Pitch. That is the ICO I introduced for. All of you, of course, so that those who want to invest can find the right project.

matveyeff

Activity: 462

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

What do you think about Daneel.io, guys? I love the project and recommend to look at this.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
SOHAIB BAIG

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

you can check morpheus.network. its a good project,have a good team and active members in telegram group 
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:07:43 PM

The whole world of information is at your hand and you ask smb about where to invest your money? Roll Eyes Who will you blame when you lose? do the research, don't ever neglect any source of information! This work is not about pressing "get your bitcoin" button. It is about dealing with tons of information!

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

Here everyone will advertise their own, but the best projects should be looked for by managers, good managers always take only good designs and do not get on SCAM!
Derek8

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

Look at Safinus project. This platform has plenty advantages against others. It will certainly become a trend in future.
gregden

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

I think the best ICO is one of the ICOs that have the potential to earn profits if you invest.
For example ICO Coinvest, you can invest in the project.
Almasani

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:31:03 PM

Certainly the better ICO I think is LiveTree. The reason I joined the LiveTree project. Obviously it is not possible we say ICO A is better while we join ICO B.
political1907

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

You can examine Vestarin. They have collected 3000+ ETH in the Pre-Ico. After 2 days, ICO will start.

Bitcointalk ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2701796

Goldberg007

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

I think Medichain ico, is the next big thing. Great team and developers. I am currently invested big on this project. Its a unique project that will benefit in the medical industry. new tech with real world solution. Please look into it. You'll not regret on your investment
Offend

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

Hey, try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
digitran

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

before investing in ICO, gather information different sources like bitcointalk forum, telegram and etc., do research and invest.
lynx_

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

Initially, when choosing a project, you should at least go through the sites for the ICO and look at the rating or there is such a project in general and whether it passed verification !
Take a look at the ITOB project itob.io (https://www.itob.io)
https://icobench.com/ico/itob/ratings#ratings
Arngrim

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:14:47 PM

Well we did wear the signature for it to be advertise with every posts that we will make. So somehow I urge you to just take a pick and click the signature that I have.  Grin

It is one good ICO that have been managed by a good one also. I think that is already a good sign. Besides he wont pick much of those who are scam because it will also go back to him if it suddenly fails.
After that, you could always just stay with Ethereum if you dont like it, with the lower price of it you could buy a lot and wait for the price to climb back which always happens.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:15:01 PM

I believe this year in telegram ICO, as they have started very good with pre ICO and there are many people who invest, so you will have market where you can sell coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
MattGr

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

I consider the project Safinus is a good one. In my opinion, this is a very promising project. It’s idea is a large investment platform that unites various investment tools for every type of investors.
sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

I'm a bit hesitant on ICOs, though some of them are legitimate and were good projects, I am not ready to risk that much, so I prefer participating on Airdrops that were less risky in terms of money.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinking11

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

It is true that a lot ICOs would fail in future, but there are some good projects too. In my opinion, you shouldn't invest in ICOs. Apart from a few, most of these ICOs price have gone down when they hit exchanges.
Simon Whill

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

You should check Safinus.
I believe this platform will give benefits for all participants of crypto market, so it will definitely gain much popularity.
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

Although at present in a bear market, and most of the ICO project will fail, but I still suggest that you focus on cardstack, this is an open source project, so is worth your assigned to invest a little money.

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

I recommend CoinMetro, check my signature for a link to my post with alot of info Smiley
for once this is a very legit team with experience in the finance industry, very transparent process etc
100% not a scam, the only question is How well the exchange will do

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
davidcox

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:48:10 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 11:58:01 AM by davidcox

Any ICO with a strong team in the space can provide great investment returns. In my opinion GoNetwork, Origin Protocol, Photochain are good ico at the moment.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

It is usually very heavy to choose good ICO. But recently it began to make twice more difficult because of a situation in the cryptocurrency market. Earlier projects after entry into the exchange gave excellent profit. Now the majority of projects after entry into the exchanges yields only losses. Therefore I sovetoovat now to buy coins only after addition on the exchanges.
FinbarAdley

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

I recommend you to CoinMetro. because this legit team are very experience in the finance industry.I think it will give you a big profit in this year..
007_cryptoone

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

How to stop surviving and start living? I can help you find the answer here. You just have to click! It is so simple! Interesting project P2PS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287 https://www.p2psf.org/
laravuemaster

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

Credits coin is one of the best altcoin today in the market abecause they managed their coin to increase even further more to double its normal price, if you are interested on investing in altcoins then highly prefer that you should buy eth coins or credits.

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

If you counted on what people will say from the heart, I think that it does not need to be calculated, because many people do this only because they want to advertise their project or project in which they take part as a bounty.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

I recommend you to invest in these ICOs I think these ICOs have a bright future you could check these ICOs

(CoinMetro, Safinus & Medichain)
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

99% is an absurd estimation of scam ICO, yes there is a lot of ICOs that turned out to be a scam in the end but I think it is not that high because if 99% of ICOs are scam then it might as well give a reason for people to not accept cryptocurrency and a major part of this forum will be disabled. Imagine all the successful projects that played a great role for reaching out the norm regarding the cryptocurrency world and the opportunities it carries.

juliepower

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

Investing in ICO's is a risky job and i recommend you to do your own research..dont just invest by listening views of any person because this is your money and you know how much you can risk it..read whitepapers check various icorating sites ,see roadmaps and then decide

azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

I think maybe this month ImmVRse, XYO, WeMark, or SKYChain. I suggest you to check their whitepapers, because they seem promising enough.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

I suggest you to invest in these ICOs (Medichain & hesitant) I believe in this ICOs it's will bring you a good profit in future

Watch out the scams
bamita130

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

my personal recommendations are, BABB, Serenity Financial and Sapien Network for ICOS that are now having their sale. For incoming ICOS (no schedule yet) , you can research on DIW Token, CEDEX and PolicyPal.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

There are many Initial Coin Offerings on the market today, but I have something to tell you. Talenthon, a UK Recruitment Platform, is one of the best ICO projects for 2018 and is undoubtedly the ultimate ICO to invest in this year. ... Talenthon’s vision to infuse blockchain ...
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:17:44 AM

You can check ImmVRse. Their pre-ico will start on June 19 and they offer 25% discount. Just check their website and read their whitepaper. You can also join their telegram channel to get an update about their project

NuttyOrange

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:29:27 AM

I'm not recommending much of an ICO because as we know, the market is in a deep shit right now, so everything you'll buy is at the highest price considering that all of the ICO's coins are sold into cryptocurrency. If you're really interested on investing into it, I'd recommend a full research on what you're investing an ico review site would be a good start, like icobench, icorating and menlo.one.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

Any ICO with a strong team in the space can provide great investment returns. In my opinion GoNetwork, Origin Protocol, Photochain are good ico at the moment.

I would also point a Sonder, ImmVRse, VoltTech, Sparkster, actually, while I was thinking about those, I came to realise, that there are really big amount of amazing projects right now on the stage of cryptocurrencies, and just don't complain about scam, avoid it.

gokusenpai0302

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Based on what I have heard and see, If you are a newbie into digital currency world I suggest that you have to invest first to Bitcoin or any other top 10 altcoins in the market just to see how the market really works. Investments in digital currency is not an easy task, because you may lose your investments anytime if you mishandle your investments.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
c_20

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

I would recommend Dakuce

Dakuce uses Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve as a new platform of service to its users. The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

Investing in the Dakuce trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it. Apart from that, Dakuce ensures that it is profitable for its investors and users.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more about Dakuce visit: https://dakuce.com/
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:37:30 AM

People will recommend ICO they think is good but it is very important that you do not just take the recommendations without carrying out your own research.
raghuindra

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

Why don't you try to look out at Sparkster. If you are developer/no-voice user still you can develop application with there technology, Future AI. You got walkthrough there application and get hands-on application development.

https://sparkster.me/

Go through the solutions they providing by there technology at(IoT, Smart Automation, Contracts, Business Apps):
https://sparkster.me/solutions/

Have a great ICO Hunt... :-)

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3424422/4b650c8b81793efd1e4c461b11510414
Queen12

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

Sparkster and VoltTech, these are the two top projects.
However, it is very difficult to participate in these two projects, and there are many institutional investors, so I think we can make profits.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Cryptodrees

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

Anyway in order to reduce all mental and psychological disorder on ICO is fortune promising or not;it will be advisable if you want make an investment, i suggest to look into the project website;whitepapers;trend and the team of the project like the one of blockshipping. Why i suggest this ICO ?
Because this project is very promising and trusting project, their roadmap is so clear and the whitepaper is very good.The manager of this project also vibrant, the person who has been managed many success project in this Crypto's world.
Julunguul

Activity: 473

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

Why don't you try to look out at Sparkster. If you are developer/no-voice user still you can develop application with there technology, Future AI. You got walkthrough there application and get hands-on application development.

Go through the solutions they providing by there technology at(IoT, Smart Automation, Contracts, Business Apps):

for now, better investing on ICO Vexanium, for your information, Vexanium has been working with Pundi X (NPXS) where Pundi X is the newest winner of free listings in binends. In this case I also hope Vexanium will get something similar
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:43:59 AM

first advice is to dont trust guys ho promote their link referral here so they recomand it only to take % of bonus not because they love the project! so about recomandation i sugest to you to do your own research because eaveryone think at diffrent way so good ico for me maybe bzd for you, good luck bro
ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

Look at Granite ICO, they will bring labor market to crypto industry. Any project that has done ICO can’t hire developers for cryptocurrency. Now Granite is searching early investors.
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

I haven't invested in any token sale but I am tempted to invest in DataWallet!. Seems like a good use of blockchain technology, wide field of applicability and decent team and advisors.
Cryptober13

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

I think blockgrain.io is a sleeping giant. They got an awesome business concept. looking forward to their growth
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

Pay attention to this project, I am following it, maybe you will be also interested: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/inpactor
c_20

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

Recently a promising cryptocurrency exchange called DAKUCE went live with its ICO. The ico began on 12th of June 2018 and will end on 12th of July.

Dakuce which is basically a cryptocurrency exchange. It is totally based upon blockchain technology, with the safety of the traders its topmost priority. Apart from that, it is a platform wherein you can trade your ‘fiat’ currency apart from regular cryptocurrencies. The most common pairings on these exchanges are Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitCoinCash etc. It is quite a powerful platform that can handle millions of transactions per second! Another best thing about this exchange is that it guarantees zero manipulation and performs on real market rates. As per the aforementioned cryptocurrencies, the platform is going to list several other cryptocurrencies gradually which can be inter-exchanged and traded.

ICO started on 12th of June 2018 and ends on 12th of July 2018!

To know more: https://dakuce.com/

bealoveall

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

I do not agree with you. Too many ICO projects have been successful and profitable for investors. It is important that you learn to make the best decision.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

There are many good ICOs that are going on right now. But before putting any money on them make sure you do an intensive research on there project (Read the whitepaper, join their differrent social media sites and ask questions regardinv the project. You can also check on GEMERA - a project that provides a crypto-token backed by Colombian emeralds that applies blockchain technology to create tokens that can be used for investors as a store of value or as a tradeable digital asset.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

The digital cryptocurrency market has experienced a few months of downturn, and now the market is getting better. I am doing a bounty signing event for the RIPAEX project. You can pay attention to it.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Black Angel

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

for now, better investing on ICO Vexanium, for your information, Vexanium has been working with Pundi X (NPXS) where Pundi X is the newest winner of free listings in binends. In this case I also hope Vexanium will get something similar

Where is binends exchange?

I also observed that Vexanium is a good project, but as additional information that you can choose Alfa Enzo which has reached $ 3 million softcap in a short period of time, and 10 more days of Alfa Enzo will be finished so that investing in Alfa Enzo is a profitable ICO, you can click my signature link.
sandaru

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

You better to ask this question in a way that what are the methods to choose a good ico or a coin to invest rather than what are the good icos. Some good icos are out there and adab is one of them which is developed under the blockchain technology and it runs according to the shariah law. Most of the people recommend this and this is the first ever ico in shariah law and has a good development team behind it.
rezmo

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

these days im looking in to aibb , AiBB gives users all the tools they need for successful trades, including a payment gateway, personalized portfolio
management, trade predictions advice, groundbreaking Ai chat, and Ai security take look and make you move mate

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

You better to ask this question in a way that what are the methods to choose a good ico or a coin to invest rather than what are the good icos. Some good icos are out there and adab is one of them which is developed under the blockchain technology and it runs according to the shariah law. Most of the people recommend this and this is the first ever ico in shariah law and has a good development team behind it.
Yes, a lot of ICO to recommend but we can't determined wether it's hundred percent successful because we don't know the run of crypto in this technology .In fact ,must try to watch the most reliable to invest with and those top listed ICO.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

For me there is no really a good ICO. But it is on how you look on the company itself. People need to be smart enough to understand well how things happen on the market. There are a lot of thing to consider, or the factors that are indeed important. Investing is not a joke, with this investment is no joke to. Playing wise and making decision that is smart.
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

Keep in mind that all cryptocurrencies and the Ethereum platform, in general, is basically an experimental technology. A vast majority of ICOs are reliant on Ethereum, and they themselves are a very experimental mechanism. It’s an experiment on top of an experiment.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

Many people say that now is the EOS era, the rapid development of EOS has made EOS which was originally an ethereum-based token now a coin that can be used to make tokens, this is a big result from the team so I recommend investing in EOS-based ICOs and one that good is My Crypto Bank.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
daladno12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

Look as Kamagames token sale. I am sure that you will not find a company like that. It has 8-year positive history of operations, 100M of paying users, $57M annual revenue.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

Why don't you try to invest in Ethereum. I'd like to recommend it to you, Ethereum is a good one because it is a trusted currency that I know and invested since last year. And it really give me a better earnings begore that's why I invested again hoping to make a good amount of earnings again.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
naval1983

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

My advice to you, If you want to invest in ICO. That is the right choice in my opinion. because with you invest in ICO, make more assets or profit for you. The best ICO I think  is
Web runs. That's my choice and my advice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: