Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend good ICO to invest to  (Read 874 times)
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

There are two of the most important ICOs for me, I joined their good signature bounty campaigns because they're popular now and the advertising are everywhere and I'm happy that they I am part of their success.
- CLOUT is a blockchain based platform that promotes the cryptocurrency communities growth and is committed to providing users with quality information in this massively growing space. The platform combines a social media interface utilizing user generated content, with the additional functionality of monetized rewards for community interaction.
Darico is the ideal easy-access currency for aspiring crypto investors, offering the incredible potential of cryptocurrencies but hedged by the safety of Gold, Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I just hope you guys better this ICOs that are being active this week and surely they will offer you a lot of opportunities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

Viola? https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico

Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

While most ICO is a scam, that doesn't mean you can't make a profit.
Also, there is still an excellent ICO project, such as cardstack, you can find excellent ICO projects from the open source.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations

This is not a good time to invest into ICO and other coins, the price is not stable and lot of ICO product become scam ( no value ). If you want to invest, choose bitcoin, ltc or xmr. They survive and until now become the main way to create profit. Wait until March or until the bitcoin price stable again. But if you're opportunist investor, you can choose ICO with bank crypto as their product. Good luck to you.

abaumgar

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations
Don't waste your money. The probability that an ICO is scam is about 99%.

What an utterly nonsense comment this is. Whilst there are a lot of scam projects in crypto, to say 99% of ICO's offered are scams is simply ludicrous and unless you can prove it, I wouldn't go around throwing out such outlandish comments.
Just follow this thread and look at the projects that will be suggested here and you will see that I am right  Wink

Hi, have you tried any ICO for a while?
No, I do not invest in ICOs. In my opinion it's better to invest in a solid project that is moving forward instead of investing in an ICO.

Project which already gained enough money after ICO?Smiley)

There are good alternatives without ICO. But if it's a solid project that has been founded by an ICO and is moving on steadily, why not?
There is no need for 1000 ICOs every month...
johnwayne33

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

I would not trust anyone. I think it is always better to decide by yourself.  Huh
Future3000 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

You can check Grain. Its a good Project and telegram group is really active. they are answering all questions and team looks wonderfull.
You can find the links from my signature.

I completely agree with you and also support this project, that's why I took their signature! I am sure that this will be a very successful and soon-term ICO.not more than one day!)

Regards Denis

Can you briefly describe what is it about?
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

Check my signature , ATFS is a good project , though it hasn't reached  its soft cap yet,but it's a real project for people's life.
Also theABYSS Daico https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526681.0

onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

I would not trust anyone. I think it is always better to decide by yourself.  Huh

Absolutely, making your own research is always better according to my experiences...
coindimitron

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

These are the current projects which I have and will be investing in:
1. Cointed - formed by their alliance with Nvidia and TAS Group, the ICO focuses on Green mining and Crypto ATMs launch in Europe. https://www.cointed.com/en/
2. Giftz - a loyalty rewards token where the more you buy, the more buying power your Giftz' card would have. You can actually win awards from it. Their partnership with BlockV even introduced augmented reality into the blockchain. https://www.giftz.io/
3. AgroTechFarm - ATF enables automated Cannabis cultivation at home. ATF is a security token that strives to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. By joining the crowdsale investors will get 30% of the companies profits. https://www.agrotechfarm.io/
amrahova_s

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

Check out project Freezone - made for legal blockchain business. In the nearest future it will be a special crypro heaven with no taxes for companies, whole infrastructure and special services for the community.

Btw, we recommend our projects and in case if you like it and find it interesting you can choose yourself does it worth investing in it or not. I don`t think that it`s an advertising)
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Check out project Freezone - made for legal blockchain business. In the nearest future it will be a special crypro heaven with no taxes for companies, whole infrastructure and special services for the community.

Btw, we recommend our projects and in case if you like it and find it interesting you can choose yourself does it worth investing in it or not. I don`t think that it`s an advertising)

I have already checked this project. Interesting, but i will see how the process of negotiations goes.
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

What an utterly nonsense comment this is. Whilst there are a lot of scam projects in crypto, to say 99% of ICO's offered are scams is simply ludicrous and unless you can prove it, I wouldn't go around throwing out such outlandish comments.
Just follow this thread and look at the projects that will be suggested here and you will see that I am right  Wink

No, I do not invest in ICOs. In my opinion it's better to invest in a solid project that is moving forward instead of investing in an ICO.

There are good alternatives without ICO. But if it's a solid project that has been founded by an ICO and is moving on steadily, why not?

I do agree with you. But all of the projects started like this. It's always risky, but even Eth was nothing from the beginning and see what came out
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

Most of altcoins were ICOs first, so I would not say that all of them are scam, it is just about wise decision.
abaumgar

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

I do agree with you. But all of the projects started like this. It's always risky, but even Eth was nothing from the beginning and see what came out

It's just my opinion and a warning about scam ICOs, which are a plague nowadays. The crypto-market is oversaturated with new coins popping up every minute.
Haiduongbg

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

I personally invest into Tomochain, Remme, nucypher. All are really good projects. But you should do your own research, read whitepaper and join their telegram groups.
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

Thank you all for advice. Can you also tell what plays the main role for you in choosing ICO? Do you pay a lot of attention on advisors?
amrahova_s

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:48:06 AM

I have already checked this project. Interesting, but i will see how the process of negotiations goes.

Thank you for your interest!) We add and refresh information about our ongoing negotiations with countries, so you can subscribe to our updates (www.freezone.one), to know all new information about it)
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

A lot of ICOs are springing up at a high rate of which most of them are scam but I will recommend Denaro and pitch ICOs.I believe they seem to have a good potential to being successful.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

you can involve directly on what search you want. try to get involved and search from some outstanding ico. this is important for your experience, there are a lot of nice ico. but it depends on how you use and analyze it. so try to seek knowledge directly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: