Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend good ICO to invest to  (Read 874 times)
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

So many Ico's but for you to choose to invest to make a research which is really benefited you. Know their goals to meet the requirements for their Ico. Always check for feedback once you already choose one. Give time always to check their website to get information.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

Credits promising good future. they will create big oppurtunty for crypto users . Its best priorty is reliability you can trusth credits.

anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

I have a great belief in CVProof, Because it is going to solve a long lasting problem in the international job market and everyone who is in the job market will be benefited from it as well.

Find their white paper here. https://www.cvproof.com/white-paper.html
you can learn a lot from it about the project,
do your own research and come to conclusion..

inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

I recommend Debitum.Network. Here you are not just investing, but can help you if you have a SME. I see the news of its ico developments always updated in social media. Whitepaper is also clear. In addition to this ICO bounty brought by trusted members here. Maybe you can consider
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

without asking others you can do your own research before invest.everyone will tell the ICO in their signature.you can take some ICOs and read the whitepaper and road map.check the background of team members and founders.check their social media sources like facebook,twitter,reddit,telegram etc.join to the telegram channel related to the ICO and asked questions about the project from admins.then you can understand the qulaity of the ICO and invest.it will take time.but you will get profits later.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations

First and foremost, pardon me for introducing my project. After all, why would I proudly wear a certain project's signature and avatar when I do not personally believe in it and even invest in it? I am not one who simply join campaigns without ever checking on their project's whitepaper and the website and the project team's members as well as their credentials.

TEND is a swiss company that will create for you a whole new investment world using the blockchain technology. I am not saying you need to participate in their ICO. I am only saying take a peek into it and decide for yourself. https://tendswiss.com/index.html

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
saptadip

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

My top 2 picks at the moment:

• NEX - Highly anticipated NEO blockchain based project; but still no information when their ICO will start.
    Link: https://neonexchange.org/

• ENDOR - Their vision is to make artificial intelligence predictions accessible and useful to all. The project is lead by highly qualified people like "Prof. Alex Pentland"  who is an American computer scientist, the Toshiba Professor at MIT, and serial entrepreneur. He is one of the most cited authors in computer science, and helped create the MIT Media Lab. Some of their client name includes Coca-Cola, MasterCard, Walmart etc.

Awards won: "Technology Pioneer 2017" by  World Economic Forum, "Cool vendor 2017" by Gartner, "World's 7 Most Powerful Data Scientist" by Forbes, "Winner of Network Challenge" DARPA

Link: https://www.endor.com/
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

Yes, of course, one should invest! It worth trying for.

musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

As we know that there are so many ICO are coming on daily basis but the one which i like the most is the NEO many people have their own judgement but i like to buy this coin and to hold this for the future. Several things are important for us because we have to survive for the entire market so if we have the good coins we can sell them to make some profit. I am curious about all the crypto because i am not seeing any clear change in the prices but may be the market is relax and good in the future.

BitXtokens

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

Bankera is a Good ICO of 2018. This is a ripple killer.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

Check this out - it's backed by Cuban.

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/01/17/mark-cuban-backed-current-media-launch-ico/
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

i'm looking right now on credits and blocksims

Beatridge

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

wave coin is number one in my opinion, second there is ethereum coin and third there is ripple coin. it's the order of recommendations from me personally. wave I become number 1 because the wave is very promising, especially the development of the project that is almost similar to ethereum can be for purchasing tools and making new ico so later surely many transactions that use waves to purchase tokens, etc. to ripple itself is to stability and security transaction is guaranteed because its one ripple one coin currently in my opinion who have cooperated with bank
hmm, he asked about the ICO, not released coins. But your suggestions looking interesting. Tell about the ICOs
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

I consider the TEND project, which ICO is currently conducting, very interesting. The platform is designed to combine various investment tools in one place. Very comfortably.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations

Now there are a lot of ICO and they are all potential in the market. If you would mind I recommend to you the DIW. Check this web https://diwtoken.com/ for your information. But if you don't like, there a lot of new potential coin in the market like wave, ethereum, neo and nex, those coin are powered by blockchain market. This is only a suggestion to you.
Beatridge

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Now there are a lot of ICO and they are all potential in the market. If you would mind I recommend to you the DIW. Check this web https://diwtoken.com/ for your information. But if you don't like, there a lot of new potential coin in the market like wave, ethereum, neo and nex, those coin are powered by blockchain market. This is only a suggestion to you.
do they have referral program?
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

try to find something perspective, too
but most of ico, that is written in a thread looks like scam
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

if you are looking for a good ICO to invest, then you should go to the bounty thread.

I suggest that you follow the amazix ICO team like current, GBX, ONS, and need money managers like debitum, e galaxy, KWH.

also you have to choose manager woshib, cashbag i think good.

blatty

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:47:42 AM

My favourite current and upcoming ICOs are:
Fusion (closes tomorrow)
Rightmesh
Credits
Fabric Token
Coinvest
Sentinel Chain
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:25:47 AM

There are many good ICOs you can invest to that are still running but before buying any of them make sure you do an intensive research on them, developers behind it, know the number of followers/supporter of their community (Facebook, twitter, telegram etc.) read the whitepaper and their road map and if possible make sure they already have a working product. But my personal recommendations are, BABB, Serenity Financial and Sapien Network for ICOS that are now having their sale. For incoming ICOS (no schedule yet) , you can research on DIW Token, CEDEX and PolicyPal.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: