Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend good ICO to invest to  (Read 874 times)
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

You can also look at this list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2451482.0. Here all the ICOs of the projects that have a working product.
Personally, I like Wysker, R_Block and Dock most of all now. They have really strong teams, quality execution and perspective concepts.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndreyAlexandrovich

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations

A useful topic. thank you non-hearted)
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

experty and gonetwork are 2 ico that are very promising.. experty pre-ico has soldout quickly and gonetwork has a huge hype!

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

My advice to you, if you want to invest in ICO. That is the right choice in my opinion. Because with you invest in ICO, Make more assets or profit for you. The best ICO I think is DIWtoken. That's my choice and my advice.
abaumgar

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations
Don't waste your money. The probability that an ICO is scam is about 99%.

Like seriously?
Can you give me links to those ICO who scammed you?
And please prove that 99% of ICO's are scam.

@OP
I suggest you to go for Bitrace.
Just look at the coins of this thread or at the coin from your signature in one year and you will see how right I am  Wink
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

You can find in ANN thread, obvious how peoples discussion about it, and maybe see who post ANN and bounty thread (i offer thread become by a Legendary account). It show us how serious they working and take care to their project  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

People will recommend ICO they think is good but it is very important that you do not just take the recommendations without carrying out your own research.

I will recommend REPU

akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

There is such a big amount of upcoming ICOs. It’s hard to choose something really worthwhile. even if you make good research, you can’t be sure that you will stay in profit lol. you have to use your intuition anyway;) I'm going to invest in Safinus. it seems promising. I hope it won’t disappoint me.
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

i found iOlite to be a real promising one. There are currently dozens of others but it is the only one I see to have a real and immediate use case - Bringing people to actually use the smart contracts technology. They have a small cap which is also very good and it looks like they have a team of professionals with expertise in the filed - check it up and share your thoughts with me - www.iolite.io
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

I would check jet8: (https://jet8.io)

JET8 is a decentralized mobile engagement network connecting influencers, audiences and brands through the value of social currency.

ICO is on the 28FEB, unsold token will be burned

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

I haven't invested in any token sale but I am tempted to invest in DataWallet!. Seems like a good use of blockchain technology, wide field of applicability and decent team and advisors.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

Look at Granite ICO, they will bring labor market to crypto industry. Any project that has done ICO can’t hire developers for cryptocurrency. Now Granite is searching early investors.
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

Good ICO is that which have strong proof of concept and strong team. I have seen both in Signals Ico better I suggest to get some tokens of this before it escapes from our hands
Johannah87

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

The first self-sustaining crypto-currency is MTC
Join (https://marineco.in/) where you need to Signup and verify your Accountand you get 450,000 tokens free.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

if my advice to you, if you want to invest in ICO. Because with you investing in ICO Make more assets or profits for you only in PLAY2LIVE because this ICO has enormous potential and the future will be successful as well
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

ICO Investment in 2018 on ListICO.io One of the most popular ICO listing website. Their Upcoming ICOs and ongoing ICOs list is updated daily. They have thousands of visitors every day who searching the best ICO opportunities in 2018. “Even we are experiencing raising number of competition in this field, We are standing out from the crowd with great service,
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

A good ICO certainly has a good impact on investors. Just an example of ICO Pitch. That is the ICO I introduced for. All of you, of course, so that those who want to invest can find the right project.

matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

What do you think about Daneel.io, guys? I love the project and recommend to look at this.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

you can check morpheus.network. its a good project,have a good team and active members in telegram group 
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:07:43 PM

The whole world of information is at your hand and you ask smb about where to invest your money? Roll Eyes Who will you blame when you lose? do the research, don't ever neglect any source of information! This work is not about pressing "get your bitcoin" button. It is about dealing with tons of information!

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: