Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend good ICO to invest to  (Read 874 times)
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

How to stop surviving and start living? I can help you find the answer here. You just have to click! It is so simple! Interesting project P2PS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287 https://www.p2psf.org/
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations

Credits coin is one of the best altcoin today in the market abecause they managed their coin to increase even further more to double its normal price, if you are interested on investing in altcoins then highly prefer that you should buy eth coins or credits.

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

If you counted on what people will say from the heart, I think that it does not need to be calculated, because many people do this only because they want to advertise their project or project in which they take part as a bounty.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations
I recommend you to invest in these ICOs I think these ICOs have a bright future you could check these ICOs

(CoinMetro, Safinus & Medichain)
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

Don't waste your money. The probability that an ICO is scam is about 99%.

99% is an absurd estimation of scam ICO, yes there is a lot of ICOs that turned out to be a scam in the end but I think it is not that high because if 99% of ICOs are scam then it might as well give a reason for people to not accept cryptocurrency and a major part of this forum will be disabled. Imagine all the successful projects that played a great role for reaching out the norm regarding the cryptocurrency world and the opportunities it carries.

juliepower

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

Investing in ICO's is a risky job and i recommend you to do your own research..dont just invest by listening views of any person because this is your money and you know how much you can risk it..read whitepapers check various icorating sites ,see roadmaps and then decide

azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

I think maybe this month ImmVRse, XYO, WeMark, or SKYChain. I suggest you to check their whitepapers, because they seem promising enough.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

I suggest you to invest in these ICOs (Medichain & hesitant) I believe in this ICOs it's will bring you a good profit in future

Watch out the scams
bamita130

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

my personal recommendations are, BABB, Serenity Financial and Sapien Network for ICOS that are now having their sale. For incoming ICOS (no schedule yet) , you can research on DIW Token, CEDEX and PolicyPal.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

There are many Initial Coin Offerings on the market today, but I have something to tell you. Talenthon, a UK Recruitment Platform, is one of the best ICO projects for 2018 and is undoubtedly the ultimate ICO to invest in this year. ... Talenthon’s vision to infuse blockchain ...
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:17:44 AM

You can check ImmVRse. Their pre-ico will start on June 19 and they offer 25% discount. Just check their website and read their whitepaper. You can also join their telegram channel to get an update about their project

NuttyOrange

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:29:27 AM

I'm not recommending much of an ICO because as we know, the market is in a deep shit right now, so everything you'll buy is at the highest price considering that all of the ICO's coins are sold into cryptocurrency. If you're really interested on investing into it, I'd recommend a full research on what you're investing an ico review site would be a good start, like icobench, icorating and menlo.one.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

Any ICO with a strong team in the space can provide great investment returns. In my opinion GoNetwork, Origin Protocol, Photochain are good ico at the moment.

I would also point a Sonder, ImmVRse, VoltTech, Sparkster, actually, while I was thinking about those, I came to realise, that there are really big amount of amazing projects right now on the stage of cryptocurrencies, and just don't complain about scam, avoid it.

gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Based on what I have heard and see, If you are a newbie into digital currency world I suggest that you have to invest first to Bitcoin or any other top 10 altcoins in the market just to see how the market really works. Investments in digital currency is not an easy task, because you may lose your investments anytime if you mishandle your investments.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
c_20

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

I would recommend Dakuce

Dakuce uses Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve as a new platform of service to its users. The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

Investing in the Dakuce trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it. Apart from that, Dakuce ensures that it is profitable for its investors and users.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more about Dakuce visit: https://dakuce.com/
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:37:30 AM

People will recommend ICO they think is good but it is very important that you do not just take the recommendations without carrying out your own research.
raghuindra

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

Why don't you try to look out at Sparkster. If you are developer/no-voice user still you can develop application with there technology, Future AI. You got walkthrough there application and get hands-on application development.

https://sparkster.me/

Go through the solutions they providing by there technology at(IoT, Smart Automation, Contracts, Business Apps):
https://sparkster.me/solutions/

Have a great ICO Hunt... :-)

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3424422/4b650c8b81793efd1e4c461b11510414
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

Sparkster and VoltTech, these are the two top projects.
However, it is very difficult to participate in these two projects, and there are many institutional investors, so I think we can make profits.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Cryptodrees

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

Anyway in order to reduce all mental and psychological disorder on ICO is fortune promising or not;it will be advisable if you want make an investment, i suggest to look into the project website;whitepapers;trend and the team of the project like the one of blockshipping. Why i suggest this ICO ?
Because this project is very promising and trusting project, their roadmap is so clear and the whitepaper is very good.The manager of this project also vibrant, the person who has been managed many success project in this Crypto's world.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

Why don't you try to look out at Sparkster. If you are developer/no-voice user still you can develop application with there technology, Future AI. You got walkthrough there application and get hands-on application development.

https://sparkster.me/

Go through the solutions they providing by there technology at(IoT, Smart Automation, Contracts, Business Apps):
https://sparkster.me/solutions/

Have a great ICO Hunt... :-)

for now, better investing on ICO Vexanium, for your information, Vexanium has been working with Pundi X (NPXS) where Pundi X is the newest winner of free listings in binends. In this case I also hope Vexanium will get something similar
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: