Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend good ICO to invest to  (Read 874 times)
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:43:59 AM

first advice is to dont trust guys ho promote their link referral here so they recomand it only to take % of bonus not because they love the project! so about recomandation i sugest to you to do your own research because eaveryone think at diffrent way so good ico for me maybe bzd for you, good luck bro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

Look at Granite ICO, they will bring labor market to crypto industry. Any project that has done ICO can’t hire developers for cryptocurrency. Now Granite is searching early investors.
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

I haven't invested in any token sale but I am tempted to invest in DataWallet!. Seems like a good use of blockchain technology, wide field of applicability and decent team and advisors.
Cryptober13

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

I think blockgrain.io is a sleeping giant. They got an awesome business concept. looking forward to their growth
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

Pay attention to this project, I am following it, maybe you will be also interested: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/inpactor
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

Recently a promising cryptocurrency exchange called DAKUCE went live with its ICO. The ico began on 12th of June 2018 and will end on 12th of July.

Dakuce which is basically a cryptocurrency exchange. It is totally based upon blockchain technology, with the safety of the traders its topmost priority. Apart from that, it is a platform wherein you can trade your ‘fiat’ currency apart from regular cryptocurrencies. The most common pairings on these exchanges are Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitCoinCash etc. It is quite a powerful platform that can handle millions of transactions per second! Another best thing about this exchange is that it guarantees zero manipulation and performs on real market rates. As per the aforementioned cryptocurrencies, the platform is going to list several other cryptocurrencies gradually which can be inter-exchanged and traded.

ICO started on 12th of June 2018 and ends on 12th of July 2018!

To know more: https://dakuce.com/

bealoveall

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations
Don't waste your money. The probability that an ICO is scam is about 99%.

I do not agree with you. Too many ICO projects have been successful and profitable for investors. It is important that you learn to make the best decision.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

There are many good ICOs that are going on right now. But before putting any money on them make sure you do an intensive research on there project (Read the whitepaper, join their differrent social media sites and ask questions regardinv the project. You can also check on GEMERA - a project that provides a crypto-token backed by Colombian emeralds that applies blockchain technology to create tokens that can be used for investors as a store of value or as a tradeable digital asset.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

Guys, do you know any really good ICO where you'd advise to invest? Please, don't advertise your projects here, I'll just accept real recommendations
The digital cryptocurrency market has experienced a few months of downturn, and now the market is getting better. I am doing a bounty signing event for the RIPAEX project. You can pay attention to it.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

Why don't you try to look out at Sparkster. If you are developer/no-voice user still you can develop application with there technology, Future AI. You got walkthrough there application and get hands-on application development.

https://sparkster.me/

Go through the solutions they providing by there technology at(IoT, Smart Automation, Contracts, Business Apps):
https://sparkster.me/solutions/

Have a great ICO Hunt... :-)

for now, better investing on ICO Vexanium, for your information, Vexanium has been working with Pundi X (NPXS) where Pundi X is the newest winner of free listings in binends. In this case I also hope Vexanium will get something similar

Where is binends exchange?

I also observed that Vexanium is a good project, but as additional information that you can choose Alfa Enzo which has reached $ 3 million softcap in a short period of time, and 10 more days of Alfa Enzo will be finished so that investing in Alfa Enzo is a profitable ICO, you can click my signature link.
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

You better to ask this question in a way that what are the methods to choose a good ico or a coin to invest rather than what are the good icos. Some good icos are out there and adab is one of them which is developed under the blockchain technology and it runs according to the shariah law. Most of the people recommend this and this is the first ever ico in shariah law and has a good development team behind it.
rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

these days im looking in to aibb , AiBB gives users all the tools they need for successful trades, including a payment gateway, personalized portfolio
management, trade predictions advice, groundbreaking Ai chat, and Ai security take look and make you move mate

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

You better to ask this question in a way that what are the methods to choose a good ico or a coin to invest rather than what are the good icos. Some good icos are out there and adab is one of them which is developed under the blockchain technology and it runs according to the shariah law. Most of the people recommend this and this is the first ever ico in shariah law and has a good development team behind it.
Yes, a lot of ICO to recommend but we can't determined wether it's hundred percent successful because we don't know the run of crypto in this technology .In fact ,must try to watch the most reliable to invest with and those top listed ICO.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

For me there is no really a good ICO. But it is on how you look on the company itself. People need to be smart enough to understand well how things happen on the market. There are a lot of thing to consider, or the factors that are indeed important. Investing is not a joke, with this investment is no joke to. Playing wise and making decision that is smart.
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

Keep in mind that all cryptocurrencies and the Ethereum platform, in general, is basically an experimental technology. A vast majority of ICOs are reliant on Ethereum, and they themselves are a very experimental mechanism. It’s an experiment on top of an experiment.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

Many people say that now is the EOS era, the rapid development of EOS has made EOS which was originally an ethereum-based token now a coin that can be used to make tokens, this is a big result from the team so I recommend investing in EOS-based ICOs and one that good is My Crypto Bank.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

Look as Kamagames token sale. I am sure that you will not find a company like that. It has 8-year positive history of operations, 100M of paying users, $57M annual revenue.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

Why don't you try to invest in Ethereum. I'd like to recommend it to you, Ethereum is a good one because it is a trusted currency that I know and invested since last year. And it really give me a better earnings begore that's why I invested again hoping to make a good amount of earnings again.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
naval1983

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

My advice to you, If you want to invest in ICO. That is the right choice in my opinion. because with you invest in ICO, make more assets or profit for you. The best ICO I think  is
Web runs. That's my choice and my advice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: