Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:04:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl?  (Read 10089 times)
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

All the coins that have a marketcap above $ 100 million and when the market conditions are dropping hold is a better option, Waves marketcap is now more than $ 220 million so hold is a good and profitable option.
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

It is honest to skzaat I do not see anything special in waves. Novovsti negative influence all cryptocurrency, and waves are not strongly distinguished from it. On it I probably would sell them and enclosed in more perspective currency.

smic

Activity: 827
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

There are dozens of quality projects from Waves. Keeping waves doesn't make much sense.
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

I meanwhile do not sell the waves, but at me is them not and much. It is interesting to look that will be farther with the project, suddenly to me will carry and it will develop, and the price of a coin grow.

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
It depends on the time when we bought and kept the Altcoins that have strategies to sell or hold Altcoins reasonably. And in my opinion at this point i would prefer to buy Bitcoin and keep it until the right time of year. Because Bitcoin go down again.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

If you are on profit,  just sell and move on to the next coin,  if you are not on profit just hold till you are on profit,  if you are on profit and you have believe in wave team,   no problem with holding it,  but it's always Advisable to use stop loss to avoid getting rekt

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

The most need is carefulness and transparency when the market changes. Get caught in the trap of price and speculators. If you sell to sell you should sell and if kept profitable then keep. Now i think the most important is the relaxation.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

If you are on profit,  just sell and move on to the next coin,  if you are not on profit just hold till you are on profit,  if you are on profit and you have believe in wave team,   no problem with holding it,  but it's always Advisable to use stop loss to avoid getting rekt
I do not know how well my actions are, but I preferred to sell the waves. Lately a lot of negative statements about the future prospects of the platform.
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
My plan when short-term waves should sell and long-term coins should keep. By short-term investment you can turn around the capital immediately and then buy back. We have to be patient and wait for the waves to get hot and fall into the trap of the speculators.

Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:56:10 PM

I do not know how well my actions are, but I preferred to sell the waves. Lately a lot of negative statements about the future prospects of the platform.
With these conditions I think this is not the time to sell,
because if we sell it, of course it won't be profitable,
so for the time being we better stay patient and just hold the waves

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

Just keep strong buddy do not panic and lose your faith there will be have a right time for us
Don't sell your coins if buy in the high price to cut off off your loses
I suggest please hold your all coins if not needed it to sell it always keep in your mind patience are key how to make profits in the crypto

Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

Just keep strong buddy do not panic and lose your faith there will be have a right time for us
I suggest please hold your all coins if not needed it to sell it always keep in your mind patience are key how to make profits in the crypto
It's true that what you say is better to keep holding and don't panic for sure,
because if we decide to sell I think it's a wrong decision
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

Price of waves is going down continuously. its really traumatic situation for those who have waves in their portfolio. Waves have volatility thus risk tolerance is on higher side. Right now 100 waves = USD 220 I think you should hold waves for 3-5 months and wait for positive changes in price. After December most probably prices will go up. So i would suggest you to hold waves for satisfactory returns.
smfinfo

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

We should not be too nervous and lose control when the market goes down as well as waves occur on the crypto market. If the wave happens to benefit you holding Altcoins keep it. The waves do not benefit the Altcoins you are holding so sell them and buy them cheaply but you still have the coins.

darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

Let me support your position. Do not sell Waves. The project is amazing, and its token will be gaining. I hope, the Waves bull run will come in 2019, so get more altcoins now.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

We should not be too nervous and lose control when the market goes down as well as waves occur on the crypto market. If the wave happens to benefit you holding Altcoins keep it. The waves do not benefit the Altcoins you are holding so sell them and buy them cheaply but you still have the coins.
It seems to me that the smart after a while will be an invalid project, perhaps because of this to date the results are so low.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

It seems to me that the smart after a while will be an invalid project, perhaps because of this to date the results are so low.
the current state of the crypto-currency market negatively affects all projects, and therefore it is not surprising that some kind of coin has fallen by more than 100% today.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

The price of waves seems to rise in the bull season. Long time ago many of my friends made great investments for the waves. Many could not be more patient and sold their coins Cheesy its so hard to wait to see green days Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

the current state of the crypto-currency market negatively affects all projects, and therefore it is not surprising that some kind of coin has fallen by more than 100% today.
Yes and the waves themselves at this time also the price dropped,
and with such conditions it would be better if we keep holding it,
because if we sell it I think that is a decision that is not right

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

Let me support your position. Do not sell Waves. The project is amazing, and its token will be gaining. I hope, the Waves bull run will come in 2019, so get more altcoins now.
I agree with you better now we don't sell waves,
because in my opinion this is not the time to sell,
so we have to be patient and wait for the waves to rise again we sell
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: