Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.04 BTC for medication  (Read 1700 times)
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 12:35:42 AM

It's not like I'm addicted or anything. I understand the risks but I don't have an addictive personality. I can control myself. I can't get a prescription because in don't want my family see me take meds. Can someone please help me??

It's like asking a drug or a gambling addict if they can stop any time 9/10 of them will say yes but hey we all know if they really can or not.

But seriously, I don't know if this is just some troll or a serious kid with a mental problem but you need to go to some sort of doctor. You're parents won't judge you because of a illness they will support you.

Also, go get a job man. Begging for 4 Dollar's is clearly telling us you are broke at the moment.
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 12:57:13 AM

Aren't you a minor, giving a kid money to buy drugs is just wrong.

17 tbh, i know it's wrong man and it's been said a million times already. But i really need these pills, sooner or later maybe i'll get a prescription for them but for now i just want to buy them. Maybe after this i'll see a psychiatrist if i had the money.

Really? What type of pills are you talking about? Narcotics I'm thinking of? Look! no one Here is going to help you buy your pills, not when there are way too many possibilities this could be illegal drugs. It's morally wrong for someone here giving money to support your drug habits(if that's the secret case here).  

To make my point clear no one should give you money for your medication due to the known risk, and knowing that the actions of helping you out could be aiding your drug problem, to which I find it to be a moral conflict.  

Klonopin like i said in my post if you read it, i am using it to help my anxiety and OCD. I don't take it everyday, in fact it's been 2 months since i last took it. It's painful dealing with the withdrawals. It's been getting worse too, damn.
Already 2 months and you stil dont have money for that? You not work?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:19:18 AM

It's not like I'm addicted or anything. I understand the risks but I don't have an addictive personality. I can control myself. I can't get a prescription because in don't want my family see me take meds. Can someone please help me??

*I'm not addicted but I'll beg for two days for four bucks on the internet.
surebet

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:22:00 AM

Also this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272624.0

JonathanMyers (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:43:57 AM

That's why i said my first thread was stupid
JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:46:00 AM

Aren't you a minor, giving a kid money to buy drugs is just wrong.

17 tbh, i know it's wrong man and it's been said a million times already. But i really need these pills, sooner or later maybe i'll get a prescription for them but for now i just want to buy them. Maybe after this i'll see a psychiatrist if i had the money.

Really? What type of pills are you talking about? Narcotics I'm thinking of? Look! no one Here is going to help you buy your pills, not when there are way too many possibilities this could be illegal drugs. It's morally wrong for someone here giving money to support your drug habits(if that's the secret case here).  

To make my point clear no one should give you money for your medication due to the known risk, and knowing that the actions of helping you out could be aiding your drug problem, to which I find it to be a moral conflict.  

Klonopin like i said in my post if you read it, i am using it to help my anxiety and OCD. I don't take it everyday, in fact it's been 2 months since i last took it. It's painful dealing with the withdrawals. It's been getting worse too, damn.
Already 2 months and you stil dont have money for that? You not work?

No i dont have a job, can't find one. Why won't anyone help?
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:52:49 AM

First off, no one can truely know if you actually need the BTC for meds like you say. Second, they don't know if you are going to go buy something that is going to kill you, and then they would have partial liability. I'm sure if you are $4 from getting the meds, you can scrounge up $4. Also, if someone gave you $4 in BTC, how would you get it into cash? And why not just go to a free clinic, get diagnosed, and then get the meds that you "need" legally?

So many missing pieces of logic here.
BeepBeep2

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:54:17 AM

Does your family own a lawn mower?
Go ask your neighbors, make $100 in a day, then spend your money on things that matter, like a girl, or a true investment, bitcoin.

I've seen so many potheads that get itchy and angry without pot go "I'm not addicted, pot isn't addicting" or "Its a f***ing weekend thing, I don't need it, I'm not addicted".

Really, more important things exist in life than pretending to have an illness for $4.

Personally, I like tramadol. I'm an insomniac, I have chronic fatigue/nerve pain, when I'm on tramadol I sleep like a baby and my pain goes away. So what? I don't use it. I enjoy life without dependence on drugs or abusive substance.

BTC: 184DMeGc6E7CoQVH3A9NvcCuRVRcv3wE2Y | LTC: LP4iqohSWKiws4j9jTTnqd89EEffEymsoJ
Join Cryptsy, which is now faster than ever! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=102995
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:54:17 AM

Because no one cares they all have their own problems, like putting diner on the table for their children. Fucking buy your own drugs. Better you learn this now. No one gives a shit about you. Take care of yourself no one else cares.
surebet

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 02:06:29 AM

So two weeks ago you were saying that prescription pills are bad and that weed is good. Be honest now, are you going to buy weed?
JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 02:06:42 AM

First off, no one can truely know if you actually need the BTC for meds like you say. Second, they don't know if you are going to go buy something that is going to kill you, and then they would have partial liability. I'm sure if you are $4 from getting the meds, you can scrounge up $4. Also, if someone gave you $4 in BTC, how would you get it into cash? And why not just go to a free clinic, get diagnosed, and then get the meds that you "need" legally?

So many missing pieces of logic here.

How can i POSSIBLY prove it to you that i actually need these meds?
JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 02:08:28 AM

So two weeks ago you were saying that prescription pills are bad and that weed is good. Be honest now, are you going to buy weed?

I totally changed my mind over the past couple of weeks, i am convinced that medication is better to spend than to waste bitcoins on weed. I said it a million times already, i need it for my disorders.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 02:14:32 AM

I too suffer on/off from anxiety and panic attacks, here's what I do:

1. I go to the doctor.

2. Doctor writes a prescription.

3. I cross the road to get to the pharmacy.

4. Pick up the prescription.

5. ...

6. Profit.

This all costs something like 15 dollars.

Do not buy prescription drugs to some anonymous guy in the dark interwebs!

JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 02:37:17 AM

1. I go to the doctor.

5. ...

6. Profit.

It's easier said than done, for me. Plus i research about the vendor before buying it from some "anonymous" guy. I'm sick of this anxiety and ocd  shit.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 02:53:31 AM

1. I go to the doctor.

5. ...

6. Profit.

It's easier said than done, for me. Plus i research about the vendor before buying it from some "anonymous" guy. I'm sick of this anxiety and ocd  shit.

Fucking excuses man. Grow the fuck up and work for your drugs like everyone else does.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:13:17 AM

1. I go to the doctor.

5. ...

6. Profit.

Fucking excuses man. Grow the fuck up and work for your drugs like everyone else does.

So you expect me to just pull money out of my ass? It's hard to find a job for minors that pay good, plus i don't know my neighbors they're all private people. It's only 0.04 so i don't understand why anyone won't help. I am not making excuses, everything that i type is facts. Whether you believe it or not. My family doesn't even want me to take medication, they would be pissed after what happened to my cousin a long time ago. But that's another story.
youbob

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:30:05 AM

1. I go to the doctor.

5. ...

6. Profit.

So you expect me to just pull money out of my ass? It's hard to find a job for minors that pay good, plus i don't know my neighbors they're all private people. It's only 0.04 so i don't understand why anyone won't help. I am not making excuses, everything that i type is facts. Whether you believe it or not. My family doesn't even want me to take medication, they would be pissed after what happened to my cousin a long time ago. But that's another story.

Ok At this stage of the thread, no one really gives a damn about you Jonathan! That's why no one is going to give you anything, so stop begging for bitcoin for meds. Your looking more and more pathetic as you dish out more excuses that define logic and what is sane.

Stop posting more and more garbage about how bad your life is and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.. Fix your own God Damn problems. What You think someone is going to led you out a hand? You think Pills are the answer? HARD WORK, FAITH IN GOD, SOMETHING Other than Begging is going to get you out of your troubles.. So No your not going to get a single dime from anyone, and I will stand on my soap box making sure no one donates to you(To witch my soap box becomes a couch)

AC130AS

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:49:25 AM

and this is why Cannabis needs to be legalized... Undecided
surebet

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:50:30 AM

Anyone who thinks this money will actually go towards any form of prescribable pill is retarded.
JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:52:29 AM

might as well just lock this thread since nobody gives a shit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: