Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cause of Altcoin Drops?  (Read 371 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

sometimes bitcoin is the reason why all altcoins are drops, if bitcoin huge dump then altcoins will dump as well, and another cause of altcoin drops the negative crypto news it will affect the altcoins.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

i think when bitcoin not stable almost altcoin dump, i buy photon coin and FFC coin and cryptopia, now i cant sell because price is so low..
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

the fall of the subcoins is linked to the decline of the bitcoin, so this event takes place so that the decline continues even if the bitcoin is recovered

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

I think price of altcoin is low now because of the price of Bitcoin. Demand is one of the major factor in this case. If demand is higher than supply then price will hit big amount easily.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

The first thing is that most people don't trust most of these Altcoins, it was just used for specualtive purpose, so when the price of Bitcoin is talking bashing other Altcoins holders run to haven but since BTC is the only gateway to exit their position they need to sump their tokens to run for safety
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

At the moment altcoins prices are fully live in dependence on bitcoin price. More panic - more declining

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

every single token dump... is this because BTC is dropping also?? all altcoin drops. what do you think what is the cause of this dumping price.? i can't sell my EQL token because the price is to low. from .0000095 eth it drops to .0000047 eth.. why is this happening??
Since cryptocurrency getting known globally, we cant escaped from any individuals or a group of people making FUD's which definitely create a huge effect into market downfall trend. Although, we know that crypto are in high volatile but it looks like market today seems to be manipulated  by some individuals.
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

The first thing is that most people don't trust most of these Altcoins, it was just used for specualtive purpose, so when the price of Bitcoin is talking bashing other Altcoins holders run to haven but since BTC is the only gateway to exit their position they need to sump their tokens to run for safety
and that's the reason why fuds against bitcoin are very important and most of the time dictates the price of all crypto in the market, i hope there will be a time in the future that every news about cryptocurrency will be verified first before releasing into the public or a news website were all articles are true.

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

The cryptocurrency market is strongly influenced by whale investors wanting to dominate this market. Any increase in crypto crystals is governed and regulated by the whale. Be wise when investing in the market, you will survive and grow with the whales, otherwise you will fail.
Isolation

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:17:25 PM

Its all about what Bitcoin does. Alts will follow.
abulia

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

Right now everything is correlated to bitcoin - way too much so for my comfort.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

every single token dump... is this because BTC is dropping also?? all altcoin drops. what do you think what is the cause of this dumping price.? i can't sell my EQL token because the price is to low. from .0000095 eth it drops to .0000047 eth.. why is this happening??

It happens to majority of the coin in my case I bought Coinfi at 35 cents and now it's trading at 12 cents, it's either you sell at a loss or you hold it for long term, I trust coinfi it has a good platform and a great team behind it working it's about patient and confidence at your investment.
Lonego104

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

Sudden dropping and over surging of price are normal movement in cryptomarket. This usually happens if the forces of investor react positively or negatively. In this case more forces of negative happens in crypto. Bad news coming from US, China, and India storm the cryptocurrencies. The key here is to take the opportunities that we're receive every day.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

I think the reason why altcoins and tokens drop is because BTC also drop. Many people said if BTC drop altcoins drop, if BTC up altcoins drop, if BTC stable altcoins up. So many people hope BTC up and then stable. FUD is the reason why BTC drop. But I’m believe that cryptocurrency can “wake up” from this condition.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

BTC is like gold in the fiat market. Any fiat currency is being back-up by Gold. The same thing I think what is happening in crypto world. BTC is sort of a base of Alts and if BTC drops, the same thing happen to Alts. Many news as well coming out and there are considerable reason of price changes.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

we must have a little patience. projects must start running. we too have collapsed with our alaric. but when the ecosystem begins to use alco alaricin prices will grow again
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

According to a senior executive at Singapore’s central bank and financial regulator, speculative cryptocurrency trading may be having a negative effect on experimentation and advancement in the burgeoning blockchain technology and cryptocurrency space.

https://cryptovest.com/news/speculative-crypto-investors-hurting-underlying-technology-singapore-cen-bank-official/
Masziv

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

FUD makes bitcoin drop=altcoins follow because you buy altcoins with bitcoin. Altcoins drop=people sell their alts for BTC because it is considered safer, or because that's the road to getting it to fiat. When people jump on the panic sell train of either BTC or alts it will drop even further, really a FUD cycle. I think that over time with adoption altcoins will be less and less pegged to the bitcoin prize. Think about it, most people have just learned what a bitcoin is. When they realize there are alot of better technologies out there, it's logical to think that altcoins will grow a lot. Considering how long bitcoin has been alive compared to other currencies this won't happen over night, but it will probably happen. If you believe strongly in the tech/devs etc of an altcoin, I would HODL for sure.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

Mostly bitcoin is the reason.As soon as its a small drop,bots are on automatic selling.And yes,people are using bots our days mostly.Alts goin down,btc bounces back,but alta cant recover that fast.And time after time like this,alts just cant keep up.Need a growing market.And of course lets not forget about normal alts correction

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

Its all about what Bitcoin does. Alts will follow.
this lacks crypto, all interdependence. no other force can hold alt down with Bitcoin.
only a few coins that can survive, and even then not long.
Bitcoin affects everything in crypto, I think this is too panicky.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: