Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet for Etherium  (Read 378 times)
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

To store my erc20 tokens after purchasing in the ICO, I use the Myetherwallet wallet using the Metamask browser plug-in.
Are you sure of the security of Metamask? When I downloaded it, I read a lot of bad reviews in the extensions section and 1-2 stars rating. Because of this, I still think I should use this extention. Did you have any problems with it?

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

what is a safe wallet for storing ethereum after getting paid from ICO?

you are mistaken. not ethereum, which you will get from bounty ico. but the token ico you are campaigning for. try to find a lot more knowledge here you can get it easily, as long as you are more diligent looking for reading in every thread. btw for wallet you can wear mew, I think mew is more simple and easy to understand.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

Safest wallet and most recommended by the community would be hardwallets,ledger or trezor are the most commonly used by most of the people here.It can both hold ethereum and other solid coins like bitcoin,neo,ada,etc. plus it supports most of the erc20 tokens which you will get from these ICOs,or bounty campaigns for added security use metamask extension in your browser.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:11:54 PM

For me the best wallet for Ethereum is My Ether Wallet. It is easy to use and you can store numbers of ERC20 supported coins in it. You can easily transfer your coins by following simple steps.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

what is a safe wallet for storing ethereum after getting paid from ICO?

you are mistaken. not ethereum, which you will get from bounty ico. but the token ico you are campaigning for. try to find a lot more knowledge here you can get it easily, as long as you are more diligent looking for reading in every thread. btw for wallet you can wear mew, I think mew is more simple and easy to understand.

This is not meant for campaigners only. It is best wallet provider you will find the option to save the bitcoin to all the ERC20 tokens in that wallet bro. Please check the MEW private key accessing but does not share that wallet address to anyone.
I see some people reporting that they seems get hacked. what is the opinion about that buddy.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

Definitely MyEtherWallet. It is different from other web wallets because here you control Eth’s private key on your machine. An open-source wallet, with no third-party servers, where you can write and access smart contracts. You can also connect your Trezor or Ledger Nano S to access your funds or use its btc to eth swap facility.

themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

Myetherwallet is good for ethereum as it also support erc20. you should go for MEW

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

There are many wallet for Etherium like
1. Coinbase wallet
2. Etherium Wallet
3. Free Wallet
i think these are safe for etherium because these wallet is very secure 
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

There are many wallet for Etherium like
1. Coinbase wallet
2. Etherium Wallet
3. Free Wallet
i think these are safe for etherium because these wallet is very secure  

MyEthereum wallet is good opportunity for save the Ethereum. But you will know the how to use the process. It safe to use and any one can't easy to hack. People know the process. If need to check the etherum you use the Ethereum explorer. It help to you for check the coin received in the wallet.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

I use MyEtherWallet purse already a large amount of time and is confident in its security
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

You should always have MyEtherWallet. I am using MyEtherWallet for many operations. I haven't had any problems so far.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: