Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL claims no FTC or BBB complaints filed.. and deletes my posts on it.. LOL  (Read 1543 times)
vesperwillow (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 02:00:55 AM

So on one of my threads on the BFL forum, I pointed out how BFL claimed their method of clearing the backlog would be to have individual production/parts lines for each product, so they'd all move together super fast. I pointed out how clearly there's some huge failures going on in the company as their Jally line has been shut down for over a week to let other lines move forward.

That was fine but my post about customers filing BBB / FTC complaints to get refunds got deleted. Apparently it's false to say that folks have done that. Our friend BFL_Josh, a good member on this forum as well, told me it was because I didn't follow guidelines.. was either a troll or posting false information. Hrm, I suppose it's all relative really. I did ask if he had any info on the backlog! Here's a snapshot of what's been said.

If he has anything to say about the backlog I'll post it! Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 11:19:23 AM

... Our friend BFL_Josh, a good member on this forum as well, told me it was because I didn't follow guidelines.. was either a troll or posting false information.

Josh, the clown nose, is one of the biggest trolls himself. Which makes one think: What kind of company hires such a guy as their company spokesman?

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
vesperwillow (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 08:34:06 PM

It's getting better. If you follow my thread, or some of the newer ones, there's an uptick of customers with the same "messages being deleted" issue, ones even not related to this but simply "order delays".

A couple customers haven't received their products at all despite being a month past the queue and such.

The benefit of the doubt side of me says maybe there's a holdup at BFL but there'll be some huge, multi-18-wheeler shipout in the next day or so. The realistic side of me says, there's a growing issue far worse than ever before.

We'll see I guess.

FWIW, I don't even have BFL products nor did I order any. I've got no skin in the game, I just analyze things and look for patterns. Probably half the reason I enjoy the mining hobby.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:40:42 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283853.0

No BBB complaints filed, huh ? (not that they are effectual)

*Mumbles something about "actual" reality instead of Zerlan's "fantasy" reality...*
vesperwillow (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 09:44:11 PM

Now BFL is really getting silly. Deleting posts from me and others, posts which do NOT fall under their 'rules'. Here's their latest in the "why no shipments for a week" issue:

A customer is concerned if BFL is running out of parts,since the shipments stopped for 2 weeks. I simply responded that it's either that, or labor, or the management (of the production/procurement). My response was deleted.

To think people trust these folks with money (still).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: