Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elevator down and stairs up for BTC?  (Read 2190 times)
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

It's really a roller coaster ride for bitcoin for the first half this year. We've seen how bitcoin responded to the occasion several times and it was just a couple weeks when bitcoin had finally broke the 8K USD resistance before it went down back again to 7K USD today. Overall, bitcoin is doing good and since there are few more months left, i expect bitcoin will make the cryptomarkets very healthy again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

Anyone that has been here for some time already knew what was happening, it was impossible to maintain the price of 20k for each coin, the price needed to go down and it did but a big problem is that after the crash people do not trust the price is going to recover because they are nervous the price will keep crashing, but even if you knew what was going to happen it was very difficult to sell when we saw the price climbing upwards every day.

The price is faster going down than it is going up and due to parabolic rise of bitcoin last December which is not sustainable because many people would later on take profits, it would obviously fall but then some would still hold on to their coins hoping for a climb up. If you are in it for the long term then it is just okay to hold on and maybe if you have more funds then you can average down but if you are just hoping for quick profits and bought near all time high then the downtrend is a pain then. One should have cut loss early.

Of course, it was a FOMO price purely driven by speculation and greed which we all know a price like that cannot be sustainable for a long term before it would finally correct. The correction is what we are having now, and how far the correction is going to go is one thing we all sure cannot know yet.
 The way things are though, the possibility of going as low as $7.2k is even still intact but I guess only time will tell if we are right or not. Right now, we just have to be patient. Because markets may rise up from the current prices toward $8.5k again.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

It's really a roller coaster ride for bitcoin for the first half this year. We've seen how bitcoin responded to the occasion several times and it was just a couple weeks when bitcoin had finally broke the 8K USD resistance before it went down back again to 7K USD today. Overall, bitcoin is doing good and since there are few more months left, i expect bitcoin will make the cryptomarkets very healthy again.

Indeed, bitcoin price this year very fluctuating and makes many investor decrease their investment value. But I am still optimistic on bitcoin because bitcoin market cap value still above $100billions dollar and market cap crypto market around $260billions dollar. Hopely on Q4 2018, bitcoin price can recover and reach above $10k again

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

I loved Dec. but now the bear cycle came down on us so fast like an elevator. So what does that mean for the near future are we taking the slower stairs back up for BTC?

I'm glad we had double-digit growth couple days ago, but now it's like so slow and not just busting through $9-$10k.. what the heck BTC.

What are your thoughts, elevator down and stairs up or not?

Its normal for the prices today to fluctuate because not every people can handle their patience on crypto, some of the traders are just investing on the market because of hype and not because they are well knowledgeable.

many people invest in crypto because they see that the price are so high and getting disapointed when the price decrease very fast,  but the truth is we need to have a knowledge for what we may enter because crypto is not just simple thing, we need to study it very well so we avoid lost our money.
Those people invest in cryptocurrencies thinking they will make a lot of money but since they do not make any effort to learn anything about the market they are always very nervous about what it is going on in the market, especially when it comes to the price, and when they see any variation in the price and they realize they are losing money because of it they panic and begin to say that bitcoin is not good investment.

To prevent that panic selling, we should explore first on how the market of bitcoin or altcoins run In cryptoworld because It's always been happening the mistake, If they directly Invest without knowing the bitcoin, especially those newbie which really eager to earn money through bitcoin.
I agree but they never listen I have seen several newbies asking in what coin to invest and then some time later they begin to complain about how the advice they got was bad and they lost money, and the truth is that while sometimes they do get a bad advice there were many other occasions where the advice was good but they were unable to hold their coins when there was a decrease in the price since they do not know anything about this market.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:51:54 AM

so fast the price of bitcoin dropped, but it was very slow to wait for prices to rise again. very contradictory. and badly, it also happens to altcoins so that the crypto market really looks bad lately.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

so fast the price of bitcoin dropped, but it was very slow to wait for prices to rise again. very contradictory. and badly, it also happens to altcoins so that the crypto market really looks bad lately.

I am still seeing the same graph, stairs going up and sometimes just some lever, but the fall is too ridiculous,
looks like a man jumping on a plane without a parachute.
this MArket with bitcoin price is really annoying now and I still don't know why after all the good news coming.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

It is so good to look from the future when you have already lived all the ups and downs, but you need to understand how to operate in the current recent times, when bitcoin is also falling.

I am working only 1 year using Bitcoin, so I still study the opportunities I can get in the future. It's difficult to choose the best way of getting profit.
I'm still a beginner who is learning about bitcoin. I have not dared to invest using bitcoin. maybe I need to ask the person who really mastered it.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

It seems like normal for btc to just go up and down like elevator.. we have seen it several times, as well as experience the price go up and down too its unstable and sometimes our emotion too becuase we expect so much and we invest and work it out for us to get paid...somehow we are hoping that we get it right and earn right.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:20:40 AM

I know alot of the people here in this forum has benn b*tching about the bear market this oast few months and we are now only seeing a slight and slow bull run of the year. What i would say is deal with it. Buy more and hold and keep your ears to the ground. That is all that matters, this bear run will run its course and the bull run will start.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

I think Bitcoin should be as stable as it can be. As it can solve my problems in the market and Bitcoin was not actually designed to be A trading asset, if we see the current price and the price of a year ago you can see the difference in the price. At that time Bitcoin was barely at $1,000 but now it has closed even $9000. I will say it is normal for Bitcoin to go up and down like this .imagine what people have felt when Bitcoin has dropped from $1,000 to $200 with the mtgox exchange crashed.
no one can manage to ensure and know future developments and prices and that has become a risk in investing in crypto currencies and in the current situation it takes confidence and patience the main capital in investing

Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

I think Bitcoin should be as stable as it can be. As it can solve my problems in the market and Bitcoin was not actually designed to be A trading asset, if we see the current price and the price of a year ago you can see the difference in the price. At that time Bitcoin was barely at $1,000 but now it has closed even $9000. I will say it is normal for Bitcoin to go up and down like this .imagine what people have felt when Bitcoin has dropped from $1,000 to $200 with the mtgox exchange crashed.
no one can manage to ensure and know future developments and prices and that has become a risk in investing in crypto currencies and in the current situation it takes confidence and patience the main capital in investing
Yes, in crypto currency all coins is have a variable value and sometimes it will abruptly down and up because it is volatile in any market movement. The current situation and even from the past month that the bitcoin's value is having slow moving up and fastly go down in an instance of a dump.

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

Yes, in crypto currency all coins is have a variable value and sometimes it will abruptly down and up because it is volatile in any market movement. The current situation and even from the past month that the bitcoin's value is having slow moving up and fastly go down in an instance of a dump.
for those who have long been involved in the world of cryptocurrency, i think this has become a day-to-day view, but for beginners, of course, feel like heart exercise by seeing a sudden up and down movement

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

I agree. We cannot say that the market will be down forever eventually it will rise sooner or later. No question about it. It will probably rise. There are chances of winning but we cannot say that it is really elevator and stair in comparison, but it is just the market with a price variation. We can foresee the future but we cannot be certain.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

I'm not interested in the bitcoin price recently, I'm interested is how many bitcoins I have. Obviously I am aiming to increase the bitcoin due to the falling price. I think that this situation, which is sad in the short term, is an advantage for the long term investor.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

I loved Dec. but now the bear cycle came down on us so fast like an elevator. So what does that mean for the near future are we taking the slower stairs back up for BTC?

I'm glad we had double-digit growth couple days ago, but now it's like so slow and not just busting through $9-$10k.. what the heck BTC.

The price is at its most fundamental decided by confidence in bitcoin. When confidence begins to fall it can evaporate almost instantaneously and in order for that confidence to return it takes time. But when people do start to regain confidence it will again increase at an exponential rate. Some time is just needed before people are confident again that the crash is over.

Is it true that self-confidence can affect the price of bitcoin? I think that self-confidence does not affect price but for yourself. some of the articles that I have read are several factors that influence the price of bitcoin, the volume and distribution of Bitcoin, speculation of traders, fraud modes and those involving bitcoin. In addition, there are also several reasons that cause price formation. In determining the price, context and market environment will also affect prices.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:40:30 AM

Its hard year for bitcoin in 2018 but i am believe it will recover again. Bitcoin fall because too many people panic with fake news. December 2017 is good moment for bitcoin because the price reach more than $15k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: