Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:05:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite ICO  (Read 860 times)
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

I am curious to know what is the best ICO you invested and why you like it.
personally I love these ICO's because I think they have a great future Wink   

Coinmetro

PinkDate

Thekey

Yes, i agree with you, but for me also is diffirent from what was in you because i love to choose ICO that is developing from the blockchain not in the market because i love to earned points when presale is on going because there is more 50% when you purchase during the sale and i know this token once it was successfully launch on the market it was earned.
aaronli890712

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

I am following a pretty potential project in the future, Marinecoin. The dispersion system is controlled by AI. Zero fees - mtc - value - dev-less - iot - time tested - fair distribution. Marinecoin wants to: Create a truly global actually usable and stable crypto currency by avoiding regulatory roadblocks. Make every day users and merchants adapt a stable crypto currency without negative side effects of the exchanges and other uncertainties imposed by Governments by working together with them. Currently there are free distribution programs of 20,000 coin per day. You can follow up here: https://marineco.in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: