Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are awesome! Why do you like them so much?!  (Read 162 times)
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:59:37 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 01:49:38 AM by 99th

I obviously got into crypto because of Bitcoin (The King and Original) since it's the first thing that leads you down the rabbit hole. I've been really into crypto now since the end of October. I saw that massive bull run and burst near the end of the year and wow.. it was exciting. This adventure has been the most fun I've had in years, even with the stress and anxiety that comes with the territory. After months of researching, learning and scouring this forum, I found myself to be a very happy dude.

I love crypto and I love altcoins. They are awesome.

Here are 5 things I love about altcoins:

1. Exciting to work for - bounties are great! You may have an idea of what you are going to get for a wage, but it's always like Christmas and who doesn't like a good surprise? I have recived less than $30 for a full month bounty and over $1200 for one that lasted just 3 weeks. I like the mystery of it.

2. When you do altcoin bounties you are working for your portfolio and a future that could bear much fruit. As we saw recently - crashes do happen - but I love crypto enough to take the good with the bad. The bad can be pretty damn rough as well all just saw, but the good can be amazing too!

3. Thrilling to trade with - you can buy altcoins for much less than a penny and if you buy over 1000 (quantity), all you need is to hit that penny mark and you make a couple bucks! It's fun to earn while I learn. I'm new to trading in general and the software and charts can be a little overwhelming at first, but altcoins make it so I don't have to stress very much while figuring everything out. I do about five $100 to $300 trades a day right now in between doing all my bounties and I make anywhere from $10 to $50 from each trade. I absolutely love it and I'm still very much a newbie to trading. Once I get better and the market recovers a bit I imagine I will have even more fun!

4. The community in crypto is awesome and I especially like the altcoin communities. As new projects launch so do new communities. A few that I personally love are REBL and Otho.network. I spend probably an hour every day just reading those forums, interacting in those telegram groups and growing with the communities. The forum here is obviously the greatest crypto forum in the world, and I spend most of my time in the alternate cryptocurrencies/altcoin discussion section.

5. The future for altcoins appears limitless - Ethereum is my favorite coin because it powers so many new technologies and ICOs. I love the fact that Eth lays down the pavement for so many new ideas and projects. We truly have no clue what lies ahead in terms of innovation and breakthroughs. What the blockchain and the people involved will come up with next is very exciting and a great thing to look forward to every day when I check the news. I see altcoins powering smart cities and entire societies changing because of their technology. This is like the new renaissance and although we owe it to Bitcoin for starting it, altcoins are powering the way forward.
Novgabby

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

I got into crypto because i can earn money not doing a real job. I can earn money by just joining campaigns and it did not consume so much time and effort unlike jobs in the real world.
I really like altcoins because of its changing prices.
Its good to have tokens and the thrill of holding or selling them when it has low or high price.
Its really a good opportunity to join crypto.
99th (OP)

Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:49:10 AM

I got into crypto because i can earn money not doing a real job. I can earn money by just joining campaigns and it did not consume so much time and effort unlike jobs in the real world.
I really like altcoins because of its changing prices.
Its good to have tokens and the thrill of holding or selling them when it has low or high price.
Its really a good opportunity to join crypto.

I was sick for a while and all I had was to work from home at my computer and crypto really opened the door for me in that regard. Over the couple months I was learning I really fell in love with it. I can appreciate all the reasons why you like them.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:53:29 AM

If you invest big in 10 altcoins here you can earn 0.00055 btc each so if you calculate that your earnings in altcoins are 0.055 btc so that's why i love many altcoins and we have 100+ altcoins here in crypto so think if you earn in all of that but trading is risky you can earn by your risk so for me prepare always yourself to lose still the chance for investing go well here is big.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:06:04 AM

it seems you already understand crypto, there are many new users but not like you. the average new user is easy to panic and invest just follow the trend. you have understood the risks and enjoy facing market conditions lately.

crypto is full of puzzles and mysteries, this is a unique thing that we have to solve to gain profit in the short or long term.
basilyoso

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:21:42 AM

You are about that and not just the alternative coins both crypto world have great positive effect in our lives and i believe even in the future society. If you are just well knowledgeable in crypto world you can earn and learn a lot just like what you have said through bounties and campaigns. Crypto world gave me an idea how to trade how to learn technicalities of trading and fundamental analysis as well i am blessed to be in this industry i just hope they stop bring the crypto world down.
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:30:51 AM

Obviously, I would not starve if I worked hard and not invested, but I had to work till when I am 60s.
And now I had a chance to retire early, albeit possible.
You say that I have any reason not to seize him?
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 721

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:46:24 AM

Altcoins are really awesome not because they are any better than bitcoin but because they give out larger profits when compared to bitcoin. While bitcoin would take it long enough to return double, cheap altcoins would take it just a few hours to make it double. Campaigns and bounties are just a bonus when it comes making profit. Although we can earn good money through Bitcoin campaigns, bounties can make us a really huge profit it runs successfully. I would say crypto itself is awesome.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:47:13 AM

Agree,
Most of the privacy tokens are undervalued right now.
The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Etherem Meta. It is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They have Pre ICO right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

It is better to be onboard of the racket before it launches to the Moon!
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:50:10 AM

Obviously there is only one reason - everyone who invest in cheap altcoin hopes that it will be new Bitcoin and he will earn fortune. Nothing more!  Grin
MiLaSu

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

You're right. Altcoins are awesome. I've used 10% of time for crypto couple months ago
but now I have to work 50% of time for crypto. I'm interested in crypto very much.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

I love altcoins because it gives me an opportunity to earn more bitcoin and ethereum which are my base coins. Some altcoins are so cheap and if ever they have good news or being listed in other exchanges, the price goes up sometimes up to 10x and if you are able to buy at the bottom then you have a pretty good profit right there. Accumulating altcoins through bounties is what I like because I don't have to spend anything to have some share of the coins. Just spend some time and effort and you may be able to receive a $1,000 value of coins or just $10. It is pretty exciting!

Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:41:09 AM

There should be a caveat in all these confessions of "I like altcoins because..." The caveat should be letting people know that there are lots of shit and worthless coins out there. If you get unlucky and buy into any of such, it is goodbye to your hard earned money. Those who invested in regalcoin and the likes know what I am yapping about. People such know this about altcoins before they get high in altcoins. It is not all that rosy.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

I love altcoins too because you can multiply btc and Ethereum in a short and long period of time. Just hold on buddy you'll get more coins this year goodluck!!
bizonglimang

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

If you invest big in 10 altcoins here you can earn 0.00055 btc each so if you calculate that your earnings in altcoins are 0.055 btc so that's why i love many altcoins and we have 100+ altcoins here in crypto so think if you earn in all of that but trading is risky you can earn by your risk so for me prepare always yourself to lose still the chance for investing go well here is big.
To earn more money and to buy in more things.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

I totally agree with the author, crypto world is fascinating. You always have lots of new information at your hand and you may master in any sphere: mining, trading , bounty hunting.This work is not a routine and it has an awesome community. I'm in love with crypto Wink

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
lighterkek

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

I think that altcoins are gorgeous here almost anywhere we can not win the chance to win the money and we also get the chance to win in the days and sometimes even hours. Do not give up investing in this bounty
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:39:48 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 06:51:30 PM by nikjain422

I obviously got into crypto because of Bitcoin (The King and Original) since it's the first thing that leads you down the rabbit hole. I've been really into crypto now since the end of October. I saw that massive bull run and burst near the end of the year and wow.. it was exciting. This adventure has been the most fun I've had in years, even with the stress and anxiety that comes with the territory. After months of researching, learning and scouring this forum, I found myself to be a very happy dude.

I love crypto and I love altcoins. They are awesome.

Here are 5 things I love about altcoins:

1. Exciting to work for - bounties are great! You may have an idea of what you are going to get for a wage, but it's always like Christmas and who doesn't like a good surprise? I have recived less than $30 for a full month bounty and over $1200 for one that lasted just 3 weeks. I like the mystery of it.

2. When you do altcoin bounties you are working for your portfolio and a future that could bear much fruit. As we saw recently - crashes do happen - but I love crypto enough to take the good with the bad. The bad can be pretty damn rough as well all just saw, but the good can be amazing too!

3. Thrilling to trade with - you can buy altcoins for much less than a penny and if you buy over 1000 (quantity), all you need is to hit that penny mark and you make a couple bucks! It's fun to earn while I learn. I'm new to trading in general and the software and charts can be a little overwhelming at first, but altcoins make it so I don't have to stress very much while figuring everything out. I do about five $100 to $300 trades a day right now in between doing all my bounties and I make anywhere from $10 to $50 from each trade. I absolutely love it and I'm still very much a newbie to trading. Once I get better and the market recovers a bit I imagine I will have even more fun!

4. The community in crypto is awesome and I especially like the altcoin communities. As new projects launch so do new communities. A few that I personally love are REBL and Otho.network. I spend probably an hour every day just reading those forums, interacting in those telegram groups and growing with the communities. The forum here is obviously the greatest crypto forum in the world, and I spend most of my time in the alternate cryptocurrencies/altcoin discussion section.

5. The future for altcoins appears limitless - Ethereum is my favorite coin because it powers so many new technologies and ICOs. I love the fact that Eth lays down the pavement for so many new ideas and projects. We truly have no clue what lies ahead in terms of innovation and breakthroughs. What the blockchain and the people involved will come up with next is very exciting and a great thing to look forward to every day when I check the news. I see altcoins powering smart cities and entire societies changing because of their technology. This is like the new renaissance and although we owe it to Bitcoin for starting it, altcoins are powering the way forward.
I like each and every coin as i like whole cryptocurriencies.Altcoin are no different but one thing that stand out for me is every coin has it's own USP,soo people gets to choose from many option.There are lot of competition in alts through which we can make lot of profit.
soloinvestor

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:51:34 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Tinna25

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

I love altcoin because altcoin has never been like this before, they grow so fast and wide
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: