Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 2-month investment  (Read 1682 times)
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.

For long term always best choice is bitcoin and ethereum only. You will find the best profit since the bump is already moving more than 15% percent from the past few days so you can get the better value expectation in some weeks.
Many expert signal saying that bitcoin will be touched more than 15k end of this month itself. Hope you find the high price in some days.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:13:38 PM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.

during these 2 months you can invest in EVX. This token collected a large amount of money during the ICO. He trades on large exchanges. Has only 16.5 million tokens. You can get acquainted with their road map in 2018. https://blog.everex.io/roadmap-of-everex-2018-74c7a5a283f8 He now has a fairly low price
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project SocialMedia.Market, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

Well, I think 2 month is such a short term.
You might want to spend some on Ethereum and maybe Oyster and E-coin.
Best of luck, mate!
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

i will recommend to you buy top 100 in coinmarketcap if you wanna keep only 2 months. especially with the current conditions, all coin prices are cheap. certainly within a period of 2 months will increase and profit. my advice don't put your money to 1 coin. it would be good you separated your money to other coins.  Smiley Wink
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

If I were you, I would go with some ICOs.
If you can get into some hyped ones, then you can expect a profit almost instantly.
Although, it isn't that easy to get into them. Low cap.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

take a look at sys and etc. sys is going to release masternodes soon and for etc it is the callisto airdrop on march 5. In my opinion they are good choices for short positions with a potential 5x profit.

HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

For short-term investment within 2 months only investment in ICO and altcoins. If you invest in altcoins, you may consider investing in altcoins in the top five cryptocurrencies markets under Coinmarketcap. If you want to make a significant profit, you should invest in ICO, but if you need good knowledge about it, otherwise you will encounter many fraudulent ICO campaigns.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:49:31 AM

For two month you can buy crypterium at idex.market because it is below ico price half price. And the project is really good if you see their whitepapper. Two month from now its mean you need to sell at april which is near then full application launch and usually coin will goes up in price in yhe near apps launch. I just give you advice the decision is still in your hand.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:11:23 AM

Two months? I think you should wait for a long time before you can get a high return. If you are anxious to spend money after two months, I suggest that you do not invest in btc and altcoins. This is a risky investment.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

I would suggest Bitcoin and Ethereum. Although it is for long term investments but still you can make it for short investment. You can also try RIPPLE, LITECOIN and this CARDANO. Well I have a big hands for CARDANO and RIPPLE because this also are very potential.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

May be you can invest in Spectre and buy their tokens sxut and sxdt, they will be launching their platform in next couple of months and price is also expected to grow nicely.

Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

I would suggest Bitcoin and Ethereum. Although it is for long term investments but still you can make it for short investment. You can also try RIPPLE, LITECOIN and this CARDANO. Well I have a big hands for CARDANO and RIPPLE because this also are very potential.

Ripple  very potential ? What you think how much XXX can make ripple ? I think x2-3 max x4 more other crypto can give you better profit
Panderos

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

I think u can buy:
Genesis Vision (GVT). At the end of Q1, Alpha version of the Genesis Vision application will be launched.
Stratis (STRAT) - he has a good news background
Waves and OMG for the same reason
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

open the news. And invest in a coin that has good news in the coming months. Take coins for consideration from the first in the list of coinmarket cards

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

The market has not gone up. Very gloomy so I think February is not a month to invest. If you want you can learn ICX. I appreciate it very potent and grow, well worth the investment

black jam

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

I can tell you in two months time.
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

The market has not gone up. Very gloomy so I think February is not a month to invest. If you want you can learn ICX. I appreciate it very potent and grow, well worth the investment
I do not quite understand you, you say that February is a bad month for entering the market, because there was a decline? I think that now is the ideal time to enter the market.

dropanya

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

u can buy mineable coins that are often pumped up
for example Expanse
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Personally, I think Rise has a potential although lisk and rise have similarities but I still go for rise.. I like the platform and base on my research. Reasons to invest in RISE: Blockchain Incubator, Mobile app store, fast and easy to use wallet, staking, low market cap. All in all RISE is great!!!
RISE is one of shit token. Price suddenly got dumped to $0.1 from $1+, it's clearly if this token got manipulated by whales. Unfortunetally, i'm the one who bought RISE at $1.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █