Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 2-month investment  (Read 1682 times)
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.
it seems like two months is too short because you seem to have missed the train, try to keep the coins in six months or so, with that time period I'm sure you'll get the real profit.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.
it seems like two months is too short because you seem to have missed the train, try to keep the coins in six months or so, with that time period I'm sure you'll get the real profit.
I think two months is not enough, to invest long-term, it takes a long time also to make long-term investment. just try it and think. whether 2 months time is enough.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

The market has not gone up. Very gloomy so I think February is not a month to invest. If you want you can learn ICX. I appreciate it very potent and grow, well worth the investment
I do not quite understand you, you say that February is a bad month for entering the market, because there was a decline? I think that now is the ideal time to enter the market.
How can you say so that february month is not good to invest? Despite of price fell down for almost 50% still the best investment to buy these days. The best to buy that you can afford only.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

You won't get a good return on most coins if you are only investing for two months.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

Remove that 2 months idea. It will lead you to nowhere and crypto trading is not designed for that regular period timeframe.

But as reading, what I understand is that you will have your money two months from now or early and you want some advice on which coin you will enter. You know to answer you directly, you must depend on your decision. Who knows that once we posted our suggestions here, it will not give good result on your side.

Or to lessen the risks of losing, you can stick with BTC and ETH for your long term goals.
michelangelo5000

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Zoin
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

if you want to earn in short term you get riple and bitcoin they get good value in short term or else it is not possible

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

Right now? Anything. 2 months will put most coins close to or past their all-time highs, so if you invest in this current downturn, it's almost a sure bet that you'll make some decent profit.

Rimueng

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

there are several types of coins that you can invest. one of which is the etherum that has consistent value. jam ethetum also there are other altcoin like waves, litecoin and so on. all you can invest for the long term.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

Try Lisk, Syscoin, Ethereum Classic. 2 months is really short term, better to be patient if you want to make good money!
Ethereum classic which is around $25 is going to performed very well in long term  and I think since it has taken a little drop in price now provide the best opportunity to buy it.  He may get a good return from some of the coins in short terms and like you have said 2 months is actually a short term and not long term.
Zoin
I Am hearing about this coins that is going to do well.  Though I did not know much about it. Hope investing in it will turn out in good profits in future.
I think u can buy:
Genesis Vision (GVT). At the end of Q1, Alpha version of the Genesis Vision application will be launched.
Stratis (STRAT) - he has a good news background
Waves and OMG for the same reason
Stratis is one of the coins that may go 100* in 2018, I watch a YouTube video that the author is seeing statis as one of the five coins that are going to performed very well in 2018. I have invested in it in 2017 when it was around $5 and I am still holding some units of it. Wave on the other hand though a Russia project and they governments is against ico projects will also performed very well.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

2 months is in fact a short term investment, in 2 months it is difficult to predict which coin is going to rise in value, it depends on bitcoin but in the long term oax, zcash, sumokoin are good bets.

seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:45:04 PM

I am confused to find the best investment within 2 months. I think it is very difficult, I need 8-12 months for investment.
lamaboyroy

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

I would forsure invest in Oyster (PRL). They are already making some good moves and just announced that they will be airdropping SHL tokens to PRL holders
Panderos

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

You can also invest in Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Etherium and Litecoin. I think bitcoin will not be cheaper than now in Macrh-April. Also I heard many opinions like "bitcoincash will do XXX in spring". Etherium and Litecoin - it is always a good investment Cool
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

If you're looking for short-term gains you can just work the volatility of bitcoin right now. Keep buying the dips and selling higher. But be careful. Keep your eyes glued to the price while you're doing this.

kiniksarah

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

I think postoken reliable, before the accident happened yesterday the price is fantastic maybe after this accident everything will be back to normal again
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

If you look for mid term or any fixed term investment then look out for news or important announcements about the coin. For example lisk rebranding, Bitcoin private hardfork, blockport beta version release, omisego proof of stake etc. Use websites like coinmarketcal to know more about events like this which definately boosts coin price further.

Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

The market has not gone up. Very gloomy so I think February is not a month to invest. If you want you can learn ICX. I appreciate it very potent and grow, well worth the investment
I do not quite understand you, you say that February is a bad month for entering the market, because there was a decline? I think that now is the ideal time to enter the market.
How can you say so that february month is not good to invest? Despite of price fell down for almost 50% still the best investment to buy these days. The best to buy that you can afford only.
this is not a bad month. I think it's the right time for us to buy coins and invest because the coins are down.
when the price goes back in the next month you just sell the coins you bought in the previous month, this way you will benefit from the coins you have.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is a very time-consuming process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services. With the help of this services, brands can expect to reduce the costs associated with launching Influence Marketing campaigns significantly.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: