Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 2-month investment  (Read 1682 times)
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:15:52 AM

In my opinion, investing ethereum is the best you can do right now. Ethereum has a stable price. Although it is currently down, but just hold your altcoin within the next 2 months. According to altcoin and channel observers who discuss altcoin, altcoin prices will return to normal, altcoin prices will slowly rise and toward their peak prices. Do not rush to sell it now, just invest your money to buy ethereum now, then get a lot of profit. While prices are down, buy ethereum as much as possible, is not it a good time to invest ?, Just monitor the market situation and price charts. And predict what will happen. So you will get a lot of money from your investment. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Abimayu

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:04:01 AM

2 month is very short time.. If you want to invest im suggest u to 6 month or 1 years.. 
Dont think u get profit instanly,
JHED1221

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:23:59 AM

If your planning to invest 2months is very short time why dont you try tradding ? If your looking for easy profit maybe the daily trading is the answer

5b0f36bf3df41
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:20:57 AM

If you are whitelisted to effect.ai there's a good chance that the demand will be huge because of low max. contribution. They will release the prototype in March most likely.
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

For the current market are many fraud projects. So before I find and choose a good project to invest in, I would choose BTC or ETH to invest in the meantime.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.
that's NEO. NEO is progressing well in terms of technology and human resources. Many traders have trusted their technology and intend to invest heavily in NEO.
I think by the end of 2018, NEO will beat ETH and stay at # 2 in the crypto market rankings.
From now on, invest heavily in NEO and you will receive a lot of profit in the next 5 months.

rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:01:33 AM

For the current market are many fraud projects. So before I find and choose a good project to invest in.2 month is very short time.. If you want to invest im suggest u.
I am confused to find the best investment within 2 months.2 months is in fact a short term investment,, I need 8-12 months for investment.
yiuinubol

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:51:52 AM

The current crypto market is volatile causing the alt prices to fall. If you have money then invest in ETH then then get a lot of profit, because the best you can do right now, and it has a stable price.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.
The best investment which could yield you a nice profit in the end is pre-ICO and ICO investment right before the token or coin reach exchange site. However, Eligma is the best choice you can find right now cause they are dealing with ebusiness and they jack of all trades when it come to business. Here is the ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3043993.0

yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

if you're thinking long-term, qtum and 0x. they're both very good prices. it could be zcash and neo. it's your call. I propose a long-term end of the year.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:35 AM

Two months is pretty short amount of time but you can try something like syscoin with upcoming news they should pump a little.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:37:00 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 01:56:45 PM by ThunderCatSteve

The best investment which could yield you a nice profit in the end is pre-ICO and ICO investment right before the token or coin reach exchange site. However, Eligma is the best choice you can find right now cause they are dealing with ebusiness and they jack of all trades when it come to business. Here is the ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3043993.0
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:10:23 AM

I am trying to build a portfolio, and i believe now is the best time to accumulate. The market might still volatile and downward trending but in the medium to long term, i think the crypto will go for new highs.
Currently i think beat is to buy those top 20-30 coins. Most are quite solid. I am also looking to see the development of decentralized exchange protocol and platform this year.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:42:43 AM

I am trying to build a portfolio, and i believe now is the best time to accumulate. The market might still volatile and downward trending but in the medium to long term, i think the crypto will go for new highs.
Currently i think beat is to buy those top 20-30 coins. Most are quite solid. I am also looking to see the development of decentralized exchange protocol and platform this year.

For me for two months investment i chooce bitcoin or ethereum because the two of that is ideal for investment and theres many inveators to invest it.bitcoin and ethereum is very trusted for invest because theres many inveators become rich because of this currency so that for me bitcoin and ethereum.

Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

I would choose ETH and BTC, with two months I hold them probably the most reasonable. If you invest in an ICO for two months it will not be enough for you to earn. It is only possible to hold a BTC or ETH so your profitability is high in the short term. If you have bought BTC and ETH hold them for a few more weeks, the price will be donated. Your profits will be high.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
CryptoNOK
Copper Member

Activity: 286
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

Right now the whole market is quite low compared to what it can be, the 2 top (you should know which) should help you out the next two months.

tokenswim.com - token-permissioned communities on the blockchain
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

I think you should choose the right investment time for bitcoin. Not necessarily two months - it is short-term investment. When you have valuable coins in your hand, when it is time to sell it. If it has been 2 months but its price has dropped a lot compared to the time you bought it you should calm down and keep it for a while more not rush to sell cheap.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

We are still in the next round of recovery process. We all know that after a few months the prices will go up to much higher levels. for this reason you are in a great time to invest in it and you can make money very easily Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

KNC
Neblio
Monaco
Ethereum
ADA

I believe any of these will perform well in 2 months from now, but if 2 months from the date you posted, it might be less Tongue
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

Nobody definitely knows how long the current trend will last. It may last much more than 2 month. Look for any big releases for different coins in close future on coindar (web-site) and choose coins you like most.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: