Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 2-month investment  (Read 1682 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.

You can buy any coins in the top 100 list in coinmarketcap validating their growth potential for past 1 year. Normally all the coins is down and cheap now, if you buy any coin and keep it for few months then you will get at least x2 or x3 minimum profit. Try BTC, ETH, Ripple and BTH.
haychono732

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

Marinecoin MTC s time tested It was launched in 2014 ,  and there was a time when 1MTC = $ 1.29.Marinecoin is a coin that uses artificial intelligence. JAVIS  is  artificial intelligence  AI for proof of promotion to make sure applicants are real.Currently it has an ICO program donating 20000 MTC for each individual to participate in advertising, with the Dev-less will create justice for us, no miners needed  MTC is self sustaining .Everyone can join here marineco.in/  Javis uses artificial intelligence. for proof of promotion
Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.

I suggest you don't invest in crypto currencies, because not all investments will pay off. And no one knows when the market will grow and when. And you can't spend more than two months, so not investing is the best option.
Ideal offer, do not invest Smiley In fact, in the direction of top kryptovalyut look is not necessary, you need to play with cheaper coins.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

I suggest you don't invest in crypto currencies, because not all investments will pay off. And no one knows when the market will grow and when. And you can't spend more than two months, so not investing is the best option.
Ideal offer, do not invest Smiley In fact, in the direction of top kryptovalyut look is not necessary, you need to play with cheaper coins.
I think you should choose the right investment time for bitcoin. Not necessarily two months - it is short-term investment. When you have valuable coins in your hand, when it is time to sell it. If it has been 2 months but its price has dropped a lot compared to the time you bought it you should calm down and keep it for a while more not rush to sell cheap.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

Currently we are in a bear cycle so what that means is that no matter which coin you invest in its going to drop. So you are better off daily cost averaging as this way you wont catch a falling knife while getting a fair purchase price for your coins.

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

a lot of coins that can be used as investment coin for 2 months, but if you want easy you can use eth coins for long-term investment and have a low risk in terms of loss.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

If you don't have much that you can afford to lose then pick a safe investment. NEO is your best bet as it will bring short term and long term gains. As one of the main competitors to ethereum it is not going away so your investment is safe for however long as you hodl it
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

I'm not sure that in 2 months the market will have time to recover after such a strong fall. Six months is more comfortable.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

Why? I think he just need to choose 1 potential altcoins and invest all money into it. Hold and forget it for few months to few years, i think it will pay off. The more risk the more return.  Grin

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

My advice will be to buy Utrust tokens ( I own a heavy bag of UTK tokens) , they are going to release their MVP during the Zero Conference in 11 days, and right now the price is at All time low I think the price will pump up a lot near the mvp release, so if you want to take some risk then you should buy this coin as soon as possible.
BinarySoul777

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

Marinecoin - Really love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you an ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review. Why Marinecoin is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure Marinecoin will be the best ICO in this year. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). Time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - IoT. Get into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

if you have money you should save, if you want to grow through the business, if for future predictions about crypto I think no one can be sure how and what coins will rise, but the feeling is also my prediction, now is the right time to buy BTC , as the current price declines and the future possibilities will rise even if not dractically, soaring. may be us
SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

if you have money you should save, if you want to grow through the business, if for future predictions about crypto I think no one can be sure how and what coins will rise, but the feeling is also my prediction, now is the right time to buy BTC , as the current price declines and the future possibilities will rise even if not dractically, soaring. may be us
I agree with you. BTC has very big marketcap, accounting for 44.4% per cent of the overall marketcap..
nesneulenla

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

I find it very interesting to see similarities between the new Marinecoin MTC Project and project QUASAR.The same bitcointalk forum ID is the same developer that has rebooted the MTC project. He has developed a new MTC block explorer as stated above. The new reboot has a Coin creation system that shares similarities to ethereum smart contracts. He is only keeping 1% of the total marinecoin supply, 95% or more of the supply is being fairly distributed through an artificial intelligence powered proof of promotion bounty airdrop campaign. MTC wallet can operate on a raspberry pie, is built for machine to machine AI payments and has near instantaneous transaction speeds. Bruce_Wayne has also created the guardianship program, which will be released following ICO completion. This allows for the dev-less concept, the program allows for everyday users to be able to develop on the network. In project QUASAR he claims to not have enough time to maintain a mining pool nor have much time. Through the proof of promotion fair distribution model, this also answers those questions about QUASAR. Through the use of a variable hashing rate/blockchain diff and unprofitable mining, this eliminates the need for miner’s on MTC.All this coming from the same mind that thought of project QUASAR, hmmm. Maybe the new MTC reboot IS project QUASAR? Do your own research and find out: Marineco.in/icoThe MTC community has a draft ’white-ish paper’ they are calling, that they put together based off of conversations with bruce_wayne. Hop in discord and ask for a link.
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

Hi.You can get exactly 20 000  fair distribution Marinecoíns every day proof of promotion (until the stock exhausts), just for posting a post.The coin has great prospects, it certainly (even now) already has value and is traded on the home exchange (so far only), where you can buy several coins for one satosh.Earlier - a few weeks ago - it was possible to get 450 000 at once, by publishing several posts ,time dilution technology . But the project was faced with abuses by users, and the number of coins received had to be reduced. self sustaining That is, the current goal is to create the distribution as fair as possible its dev-less
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

An investment in cryptocurrencies for two months is probably not a good idea. The market is fluctuating. As a result, it is possible to lose the invested funds. Later you have to wait for price increases. It's a big risk. Well, unless you hit the pump.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:29:19 PM

An investment in cryptocurrencies for two months is probably not a good idea. The market is fluctuating. As a result, it is possible to lose the invested funds. Later you have to wait for price increases. It's a big risk. Well, unless you hit the pump.
yes how can you say within 2 months the market will pump and you will make a profit, it all depends on demand and supply we are not sure when the demand will increase. So fix your target but don't fox your target time because it won't work in crypto trading.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

I think for me the best for 2 months investment was eth and bitcoin because the price was already in top and If its increasing its value was really fast at anytime.

you can look coin calender sites and according to news in these sites you can make your investment. there are rally bi winneres like that in short periods
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

2 months are very short time to invest. I do not know what is your objective but if you invest in ethereum you should get profit. Ethereum still growing so with some lucky and suitable budget you can get satisfact money
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

If you want to invest in just two months ahead, I think the benefits you will get less satisfactory. Two months is a very fast time, while now crypto is in the process of running up the price. Within a period of two months, it is very less and has not increased its maximum. For long-term investment, you can choose ripple, BCH, EOS which is now starting to grow very well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: