Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 2-month investment  (Read 1685 times)
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

Man, don't invest in crypto for 2 month. I've made this mistake and my money are lock. So ETH decreased on 30% since my investment and I can't sell because I know that it will rebounce, but at the same time I ought to sell because I need that money. Controversial feeling
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.

I think Bitcoins and Ethereum are the best options for your 2 month investment, If all goes accordingly well with them you could
make a good profit from them. But if it were up to me, I'll probably go with Bitcoins. There's more chances of earning and profiting
more in investing bitcoins that any other currency. 2 months might be considered a short term investment, if you can hold a lot
longer there's more to come with a lot of patience in holding huge and strong currencies such as bitcoins. Hopefully the market
conditions are well enough for a price increase, that's the only way you will know if your 2 month investment is well off or not.
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.
I think for me the best for 2 months investment was eth and bitcoin because the price was already in top and If its increasing its value was really fast at anytime.

you can look coin calender sites and according to news in these sites you can make your investment. there are rally bi winneres like that in short periods
indeed if we understand the schedule or when there is a new ICO and there is any event in the calendar crypto. of course we will not be confused in determining where we will invest, and that can benefit

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

Man, don't invest in crypto for 2 month. I've made this mistake and my money are lock. So ETH decreased on 30% since my investment and I can't sell because I know that it will rebounce, but at the same time I ought to sell because I need that money. Controversial feeling
I think so, the price of cryptocurrency is very uncertain, we cannot target the time for investment. It would be great if someone who invests in cryptocurrency always sees price changes. If it is already a profit even though within a month you can sell it, but if the price does not match the target you want don't sell your investment wait a while after the price rose again.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:52:42 AM

you can buy LSK it can reach into 30 to 40 in 2 months and if you hold it for long it can reach 10x in 2018 specially in January of 2019
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

I feel the same with your experience and it's difficult to sell your coins in a losing value. A long term investments in a good strategy as you can wait at the right price for a better profits without the pressure of being lockups when a bearish trend happens.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

I suggest you don't invest in cryptocurrencies, because not all investments will pay off. And no one knows when the market will grow and when. And you can't spend more than two months, so not investing is the best option.
Why? I think he just needs to choose 1 potential altcoins and invest all money into it. Hold and forget it for few months to few years, I think it will pay off. The more risk the more return.  Grin
I agree with you, this is an opportunity. If you do not dare to take risks and ignore this opportunity you will probably regret it. Two months may be a very short time, but you will benefit even a little, at least your money will grow. If you dare to keep your coins longer I think the benefits you will get can be even greater. It all depends on your courage.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:22:50 AM

In fact : there is no investment only 2 month i called put money on ico for 2 month is flipping. But if you want to try to flip. You can try some ico loke DAOSTACK or auctus. I prefer auctus, because the token is already on idex and have big volume there. It is 2x ico price if you caount auct - Eth. The coin have a potential to 6x because of small supply and good working pension platform even it is still in alpha mode.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:12:22 AM

long-term investment takes more time than that, because I think the time of 2 months is too short and I suggest to choose Ethereum. try to do some research on it before you invest.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

I suggest XRP. XRP price fluctuations are very easy to know in order to minimize the losses you will get within 2 months. In addition there can get more profit because the purchase price is very affordable.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

Investing in the Crypto market is no longer a matter of time. Please focus on the price, if they go up high you sell them immediately. So it will be good for you, taking care of time will not help you.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

long-term investment takes more time than that, because I think the time of 2 months is too short and I suggest to choose Ethereum. try to do some research on it before you invest.

I think that for such a short period it is best to look for a coin whose price will be pumped. On such a coin, you can earn a lot and quickly in a short time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

The best investment for the next 2 months will be SiaCoin! It already started to pump at 150 satoshis and I think it will hit 1000 sat sooner or later. Its a hard gamble like Verge or DGB in the past Wink
heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

You want to make a profit by going in and out in as short as 2 months. It seems that subcoins which are speculating for this are ideal for you. but this situation has many risks in it, and when you say snow you can also be harmful.
Swanson

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

Search for forks and airdrops of strong coins, use calendar. Buy them and sell before the event.
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:08:24 PM

At the moment OCN is a safe bet. Check threads here to get more information.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

For everyone out there who have sleeping btc or waves, I suggest that you buy and hold some Darcrus . This could be a great 2 month investment too (or longer).
As of now, the price of $DAR is undervalued due to its availability of exchanges (only tradable at wavesdex). It can easily go by 10k satoshi as soon as the Gravity project have commence or when its been added to another exchange.

Dar have its own use now. Read more: https://blog.darcr.us/darcrus-and-mercury-use-cases-both-tokens-to-stay-on-waves-826d2cd77607
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

I understand perfectly well what to buy on high-level is not the best idea, but the potential of the EOS on the risk / profit ratio is probably one of the most tempting for the investor.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
bernike

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:24:31 AM

What i know, everything about invest in crypto are for long term. So i think if you want short term for your money, i can suggest you to choose bitcoin gambling site. They said you can get commission 10% per month. But remember i just give an information not want to make you take it.
    I just want to make you know if we want to invest in crypto coins correctly, we must to be patient and wisely.

Bitcoin Address: 1MBUC1okNaazGucCB7eHbv82rUxyNGNCAc
https://bizzilion.com/?ref=kumanjelek
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:47:19 AM

Now I advise you to invest in ICO, which has agreements with access to the exchange. Because we are seeing a great increase in the cryptocurrency market. As an example I would advise you Acorn Collective.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: