Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 2-month investment  (Read 1682 times)
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.

The market is indeed stabilizing a little of late. This gives a great opportunity to buy in on some of the coins that you think have great returns.
But returns isnt the whole story. Tech and the determination of the team (i.e, their commitment to the project is strong and they wont bail out) are also factors that you should consider. This is because the people making big bucks on bitcoin right now did not sell when it reached like 10$, 100$ or even 100$.. they held most of their stack. And to hold means the coin should have these strong features.
So to answer the question, the best coins to buy are not p&d ones (where it is easy to get burned) but those with great tech and team. I would propose the Multiversum project, which should in a matter of months give you the return in investment that you are searching for.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

Personally I don't think that it is good idea to hold any cryptocurrency next 2 months. Because there will not be any recovery of the market in the summer. We all will see hard crash. That's why I am going to left the market for while.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

For a long time, and has stood a lot of chances favorable it is for example for investment when buying coins any sprituality, a lot has happened and by the prices on different coins.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

long-term investment takes more time than that, because I think the time of 2 months is too short and I suggest to choose Ethereum. try to do some research on it before you invest.
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.
The best two investment options at the moment are bitcoins and altcoins. Because they are the most profitable and repayable currency in the field of mining farms. You will not lose if you will invest them.
for bitcoin maybe safe if we invest there, but it is not in the short term we will get the profit, because in my opinion bitcoin is a long term investment for the profit received can be great
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

Well, many advices may be given here, but with any available project (even if it tier-1 extra-hyped thing) - noone can guarantee you profits, especially in such a short time (2 months is really short in terms of crypto)... You'd better hold away from crypto rather then invest your last money in thoughts about fast profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Rage

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:19:45 PM

For a short period of time, just like two months, or maybe four months, i would suggest you to put your money in a short term project just like Snovio, Flixxo, or Bounty0x, they three are profitable as f*** and you can earn a bunch of money

2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

You can try to buy Policypal Network token from sub-3 cent and sell it over 5-6 cents in 2 months. I honestly expect bigger price but I'm modest for my suggestion now. If you check the project you will understand why it is so undervalued and have so much potential.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:04:53 AM

You can try to buy Policypal Network token from sub-3 cent and sell it over 5-6 cents in 2 months. I honestly expect bigger price but I'm modest for my suggestion now. If you check the project you will understand why it is so undervalued and have so much potential.
a little difficult if we later want to invest but we ourselves do not understand the projeck. there must be learning first. let alone want to get a profit in 2 months. nothing is instant on cryptocurrency
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. This is a way for farmers to better track their product and test results, and for better brands as a provider of safe, high quality, environmentally friendly products.
SloggerSasha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

I would advise you now to buy YUM tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project!
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:25:12 PM

1. Ethereum : ethereum still looked good and potentially going to $1000 again two month from now.
2. Omx : omx from project shivom looked very good. It will be the biggest genomic project on blockchain.
3. Essentia : ess token also good for investment for 2 month from its ico which will be in 7 of june 2018.
4. Global risk exchange : GRE will be contract trade for blockchain which is non centralised like okex and bitmex.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

For two months, yous hould know that it is a short term investment and you wont find many options after all, just go for good tokens that are already consolidated on the market just as the ones which are on the top 10 or 20.

Hello
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

if you are interested in an almost sure deal i suggest you to take a look at helbiz (HBZ), it's a crypto that got listed a month ago and lost the 90% of his ico price. The project is not a scam, it just got crashed by some big whales and the period did not helped. The team is working hard to get listed on new exchanges, now it's listed on 11 exchanges in less than a month! They will have a working product in july and i think that we will get a least a 5x and i'm pretty conservative

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:40:10 AM

I think you can invest in Litecoin because this coin can be profitable because I know a few months ago the price of Litecoin decreased and chances are you can now invest in the long term and can help Litecoin to return stable

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

Well, many advices may be given here, but with any available project (even if it tier-1 extra-hyped thing) - noone can guarantee you profits, especially in such a short time (2 months is really short in terms of crypto)... You'd better hold away from crypto rather then invest your last money in thoughts about fast profits.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, if given such a time it is risky, no one can know the advance of a coin, predictions can sometimes be true and sometimes wrong completely. Investing in Crypto is just a matter of holding on and waiting for the chance, not sure what, so he should not invest if he only decides to invest in two months.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
marketcap.com

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

You shouldn't look directly the price of the coin/token but the Market Cap in general. Find a project that you think is underrated, might be because it's new,upcoming or just under the radar for some reason and invest in it. You might need more than 2 months but the end result will be in your favour. Consider projects which plan on implementing new features, huge upgrades or just ones that are planning to capture a new market and are ahead of the competition. It's never 100% certain but with proper research and enough invested time you should quickly learn to spot such "hidden gems". Hope this was useful and best of luck to all !
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

Well I think that bitcore can be profitable for holding it like 2 months . Thus , it was like -92 since launched but still I consider it will boom this year since many projects will be happened for bitcore this year.
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

If you want to invest money for just 2 months, then you are definitely not on the cryptocurrency market, especially with a bearish trend.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

I think for me the best for 2 months investment was eth and bitcoin because the price was already in top and If its increasing its value was really fast at anytime.
I think we have to see how much money we will make for long-term investments because this will be a percentage of profit when holding if your funds are not too much then it is wiser to invest in the top ETH and 10 coins, besides bitcoin because this will give you the advantage high enough

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: