Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:04:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOKEN TO ETH  (Read 177 times)
Pain Packer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:48:58 AM

Do I need to change all my coins to ETH or hold the coins until their price go up? What will be the best option for now?

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

Do I need to change all my coins to ETH or hold the coins until their price go up? What will be the best option for now?

You probably have the chance to make a lot more by holding a diverse set of coins than just eth once the market recovers. Not sure how much you have or what you hold for coins, but I personally have 1/2 of my eth in about a dozen strong coins so I can try and maximize my gains when things start to bull run again.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:04:40 AM

I personally prefer to follow a contrarian strategy and move money to smaller coins when sentiment turns negative and move money back into ethereum as the market gets really bullish.

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:14:22 AM

Its depends on you, many coins has the potential to goes up its price but some of its will go down so,form me you need to change your token coins to ethereum and hold until you need it to convert as piat and that's the time to convert it to bitcoin to change it as real money.

rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:17:15 AM

It depends on your plan. Usually, if ETH price drop, all tokens price also drop. If you believe your tokens can recover quickly better than ETH, then you shouldn't change it to ETH.

zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:18:58 AM

Im holding my token, but still have some ETH left at my wallet too. Im holding token cause i believe what token i hold is have future and the price will increase. So its all your choice anyway.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:38:23 AM

well i suggest to you that sell all your altcoin to buy bitcoin. because its nice to invest in bitcoin right now because bitcoin got low price for now and a lot of posibilities that the price i said is going up again. and you can get a lot of profit. bitcoin is a legit coin so that investing to bitcoin is one of the techniques to get more profit..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:46:48 AM

I think in this case, it is difficult for others to suggest to you, because it depends on the tokens you have.
If you feel your tokens will rise substantially beyond ETH in the future, then it is right to continue holding, and instead you should change them to ETH.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:47:37 AM

not for now, I understand your worries and if you sell it for eth, maybe you will lose, right?
I am holding, how about you?
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:57:07 AM

you should learn one by one. and search for all information about those tokens. then you can make a decision. if it is a good token condition for the future ya better you hold. but if otherwise you better exchange with ETH.
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:00:09 AM

Holding your token is the best choice for now. It also depends on the type of coin you have because not all coin will do better in the market.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:09:36 AM

Just keep all of your tokens, but you can try to liquidity some of them into ethereum to get the more guarantee for your asset. As far as i can see about all of the markets in the green area. You should not feel worried about that.
I think that the price all of your coins will be going up asap. You just need to become a patient person.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:32:23 AM

You don't have to change all your token to eth.  There are tokens that increase in price value and are potential investments in the future.  It is also good to change some tokens to ETH when you feel that the value of such continue to dip.  I prefer to accumulate ETH in my wallet until the amount reaches to more than .5 because I can trade them in poloniex and easily transfer my BTC to my coin wallet.  It is always safer to follow the rule of economics (law of supply and demand) when holding a token.
nani

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

I think you should keep it in your wallet first, because who knows there will be one of your coins that have a better price than ETH. So you can have more choices if you have more coins. does have ETH coins is better but we can not have other options, can only wait for one coin only that is coin ETH
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:46:43 AM

If you believe the price will go up , why you change them into ETH ?

kunh0zdn

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:54:09 AM

Market volatility, I think you should move a bit and keep the potential copper  Wink
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

It depends on what coins that you have, if there's a good potential why you change to Ethereum?
ETH has a great potential and second to bitcoin good for long term.
But I advice to you if you're coins have a potential it's better to hold both ETH and your coin.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

I would suggest hold the coins you have, and, in fact, I would suggest that you invest most of ETH holding into coins of your choice - as the prices have been pushed down quite a bit. For alt coins, you can get 100x, but ETH may go up 10x at most by end of 2018. This is my take, but do what seems suitable for your investment style. I also think BTC has had a good correction, and will go up.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

Tokens on the Ethereum blockchain will rise with ETH price together, not talking about the exchange rate of the token, it could multiply your investment immensely.

Most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.
The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Etherem Meta. It is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They have Pre ICO right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

It is better to be onboard of the racket before it launches to the Moon!
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:03:08 AM

I myself only change some part because I prefer hodl coin.
But if you want to get bigger profit you can HOLD / Hold waiting altcoin value until reach its highest price. Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: