Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about Arbitrage margins with Cryptos... (Opinion request)  (Read 561 times)
Fanat74

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

1 click and you are rich hahahah
No joke, I always look for innovative and user-friendly tools like Fortress. No one will promise you that this project is what you want, but Fortress is a tool which every serious trade have to check out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

One of the problems with exchanges is inability to keep pace with market-changes, admit it, you dont wanna lose out on an opportunity just because you fail to do everything in time. With the system Fortress suggests you can trade without any hassle or time delay
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

Never tried arbitrage before...just researched about Fortress and the program seems to be really easy-to-use, you know, always thought I ll have to read theory and stuff, but screenshots show intuitive interface, so I think even people who are beginners will feel comfortable with this software
Logan22

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

Yeah, Fotress is somehow close to an algorithmic trading tool, but whats inside the system?
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

Yeah, Fotress is somehow close to an algorithmic trading tool, but whats inside the system?
If you are asking about how it works, there is arbitrage matching thing which will automatically calculate the best arbitrage opportunity.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:16:55 AM

There is already somewhere someone selling an arbitrage program which works between exchanges amd I have seen even an ICO for such a project. So I guess out there there must already be a lot of programs operating.
Frankly speaking, i haven't heard of any. At least, Fortress and Fidelium app look really credible and are obviously easy to use, doubt anything can be a match for it

Check out Arbidex, it's a platform that allows automated arbitrage among top exchanges. They have a working product that you can sign up. They are connected to the top exchanges and you just need one account on arbidex
The ICO is ending soon.

danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:52:27 AM

looks good to me, been waiting for something like this for ages

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jokerrr

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

One of the problems with exchanges is inability to keep pace with market-changes, admit it, you dont wanna lose out on an opportunity just because you fail to do everything in time. With the system Fortress suggests you can trade without any hassle or time delay
The only problem is when you send any coin and it needs long time to confirm the transaction and during the time you actually can stay in loss if the price down. So the speed of transactions is vital
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

The idea to make a similar thing multi-platform will not work because not only the legislation of different countries in the field of cryptocurrency is different, but there are different conditions on the exchanges
Well, legislation of different countries in the field of cryptocurrency is different, but still if that team manages to make all the agreements needed for operating within a single platform, the whole thing is quite a feasible prospect. Moreover, if it was impossible, the project wouldnt have been even launched i suppose
Actually, not all regions have strict laws concerning crypto-currencies, probably not so many agreements will be needed.
Anyway the members of a team at fidelium.io seem professionals, probably there will be no problems with that
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

Sure we have something like that, just search it. Why do you think multi trading market can be success ? I mean thats all market have different price cause different people from different country with different main currency. If there one market that allow multi trade as easy as trading in one market there will be no price different in one site into another.

There WILL be price difference in every country even if they have many algorithm trading system that promises arbitrage.

Like I have said, I was in FX, Future, Options, Stocks... So I have seen many.

I think it will work since the market demand (aka human greed) will move each country's market price separately.

If there's 1% difference, you can make money. And if there are no difference between two countries, there will be another country with good price.

It will move. It always did.

I am just trying to be realistic. not just having hopes.

Agree, the price depends on many characteristics of a specific market and also on many other circumstances, so as I see it, there will always be a difference. And as for arbitrage, difference in price = money
There will always be arbitrage opportunities across market. The dynamic of demand and supply create this arbitrage opportunity and it will always be like that.
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

There is already somewhere someone selling an arbitrage program which works between exchanges amd I have seen even an ICO for such a project. So I guess out there there must already be a lot of programs operating.
Frankly speaking, i haven't heard of any. At least, Fortress and Fidelium app look really credible and are obviously easy to use, doubt anything can be a match for it

Check out Arbidex, it's a platform that allows automated arbitrage among top exchanges. They have a working product that you can sign up. They are connected to the top exchanges and you just need one account on arbidex
The ICO is ending soon.
I would say that it doesn't make much sense to compare FIdelium and other arbitrage platforms. Fidelium as a project combines arbitrage tools with debit card systems, aiming more on a wider audience and ordinary users, making crypto closer to our everyday life
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

Recently you had to have accounts in multiple exchanges and all of them with a decent amount of funds, but because of that you were unable to take advantage of different arbitrage offers. I really want to have everything within the single app, currently thinking about Fidelium
Chu@N

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

The ICO is ending soon.
I would say that it doesn't make much sense to compare FIdelium and other arbitrage platforms. Fidelium as a project combines arbitrage tools with debit card systems, aiming more on a wider audience and ordinary users, making crypto closer to our everyday life
That's why I like it too. Today profits of arbitrage is debatable because of the proliferation of bots. As you mentioned, Fidelium captures the wider field options, so it can stay in demand even if arbitrage would become less popular
Aberrant

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

We have something like that, you just search it and will find. Why do you think this project is credible?
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

We have something like that, you just search it and will find. Why do you think this project is credible?
You never know man) But the mere fact they have already signed a contract with MasterCard speaks for itself
Ceburekus

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

One can't predict the future of a crypto world, the prospect of arbitrage is vague, but I believe Fidelium is not only about arbitrage so it has potential
Makelleli

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

This trading platform looks easy to use. Have never traded before, but maybe will try it when this platform is released
That's because it is user-oriented, but the functionality is still impressive!
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

Is there a wallet where I can move my arbitage-coins from the exchange?
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

Is there a wallet where I can move my arbitage-coins from the exchange?
A multi-cryptocurrency coin wallet integrated in the Fidelium app as well as debit card system
Deform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

That's cool but it works only if you have lots of money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: