Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:06:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you pay attention on advisors when choosing a good ICO project?  (Read 574 times)
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

I think if ICO has strong team advisers are not so important, but it makes sense when some experienced people are involved.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

I don't think advisors is the most significant criteria, anyone can be paid to say good things, every aspect of an ICO project is important. reading through the white paper makes you know more about the ICO and whether its worth investing in. if you listen o advisors and take action based on their views then there is a high chance of failure.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

it is best to look at the idea, not the faces .. well, it is desirable that the company had at least more or less well-established people who can and do want to achieve their result
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

Actually I don't pay any attention to advisers on any ICO because their faces are almost always unknown for me, I guess and for the rest of regular users. Maybe I will make a quick run over their working placed but that's all.

For me most important is ICO to have MVP or being close to MVP. Or the conception must be extraordinary.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:05:09 PM

Lately all the projects try to attract best faces onboard for their projects, I started noticing that they are almost the same everywhere. What things are more important for you? Are advisors one of the most significant criteria?
When choosing a project, I draw a lot of criteria, because for me everything is important and certainly one of the main criteria is the project advisor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: