Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance is back  (Read 1285 times)
rakeapps

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

yes binance has to improve a lot too Many technicals problems lately there customers services is really bad i also sent all my funds back to bittrex and poloniex it,s very dissapointing from binance
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

just woke up to the binance price today https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/binancecoin/usd  Cheesy

RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

Although Binance has come back and is more secure, my trust in Binance is over. I will transfer my altcoin to other trading floors. Binance is trying to justify their lack of responsibility, their flaws have alienated many investors.
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

Now we can access the binance website and they made a tweet about the come back.

Edit: The site still facing problems isn't able to login yet.

Edit2: Logged in, glad to see my balances intact.
Thank Binance has come back. I just looked at Binance's price on the coinmarketcap, Binance's price is $ 10

Am I spamming? Report me!
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

Nothing is wrong with Binance, I trade on Binance all the time.  The rumours and it's effect in cryptocurrency could be huge.  If you don't know what you are doing in this space one could easily be derail.

rakeapps

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

binance chain is really all just hype nothing more easy money for them the binance Exchange has some serious technical problems a lot of customers are lockout of their account and their funds binance should invest in customers services they are making millions of dollars and their customers services is just prewritten messages that doesn,t solve the problems of their customers
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

Now we can access the binance website and they made a tweet about the come back.

Binance did not just return to work! And I decided to make my blockchain and upgrade the tokens BNB  Wink

Fellow Binancians,

In the world of blockchain, we have always believed that actions speak louder than words. Thus, a tailored blockchain is the best way to communicate ourselves.

In just six short months, Binance has transformed into one of the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms. Additionally, we completed Binance Labs (a blockchain technology incubator), Binance Info (our Codex), as well as many other components that comprise the Binance ecosystem. We believe that continuously supporting high-quality blockchain projects is the best way to develop this industry. We will continue to improve this part, as we committed in our whitepaper. However, for Binance, this is far from enough.

After extensively researching decentralized exchange frameworks and analyzing existing implementations, we believe significant improvements can be made in providing Binance users with a level of trading experience to which they are already accustomed. Centralized and Decentralized exchanges will co-exist in the near future, complementing each other, while also having interdependence. We stand here today because we believe that Blockchain technology will change the world. In the face of adversity, we have always elected to tackle issues head-on, instead of retreating. As such, we have decided to officially launch the development of the Binance Chain.

As a public blockchain, Binance Chain will mainly focus on the transfer and trading of blockchain assets, as well as provide new possibilities for the future flow of blockchain assets. Binance Chain will focus on performance, ease-of-use, and liquidity. Binance Coin (BNB) will be upgraded to exist on its own blockchain mainnet, becoming a native coin. At the same time, Binance will transition from being a company to a community.

We know how hard it is to create a business, however, creating history is even harder. The real enemy is often ourselves. We need to continuously improve and disrupt ourselves. We need to work together to create a better version of ourselves. The futures belongs to the new us, together. Thank you for your unwavering support.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/03/13

News Link: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001668872
tcff95

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

Follow this signal to buy, you'll get a lot of profit. One of the biggest binance pump group. https://bigpumpsignal.com/invite-i3eeimojh2
Over 200k followers, 10%-100% profit if you act fast enough!
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

I think that binance lose a huge amount of profit because bitcoins increase like sky rocket back in december then bitcoins decreased drastically so there is no doubt that they would not have any problem because they have a lot of investors.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

Binance will increase in price, because they are waiting for another burning of their tokens and it is these actions that will bring coins to a normal look and price, and not as others do that billions of tokens of one project are created and in the end they are not needed by anybody, this is not serious.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:20:00 PM

I like binance, but they had very high fees for withdraw. That's sad.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

Lol. Seriously? Have you also tried other exchanges withdrawal fees? They are all nearly the same. Perhaps bitmex has the highest withdrawal fees of all these exchanges. Or maybe you are referring to a specific coin? 
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

I totally disagree with you. Binance is one of the most cheapest withdrawal fee compared to other known trading platform like bittrex. You should try bittrex or poloneix to appreciate Binance lowest fees.
Connemara

Activity: 61
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

KuCoin has lower withdrawal fee than Binance.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

KuCoin has lower withdrawal fee than Binance.

Kucoin is good. A new exchange that is growing day by day and is competing well. But compared to Binance it is still a bit far. Binance got the volume that every traders dream of. Binance having a smooth running app is a big advantage.
123canz999888

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:03:21 AM

Binance started to work smoothly. The world's largest cryptographic exchange has returned to normal after 2 days. I never thought about the possibility of a hacking attack. I know cyber security precautions are enough. Smiley
@theman

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

I'm not sure about binance I mostly trade on bittrex. I may not have enough experience and will change my mind in the future.
FrankLawley

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

I love Binace  Kiss Kiss Kiss
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:40:19 AM

Binance is a great exchange to use but its still only crypto in or out ie no FIAT gateway which is one advantage that Kraken offered. The trading fees are great some coins withdraw fees are lower than others but if you don't move things in and out to often then its not that bad.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

binance is the best exchange for me. have many altcoin and new ICO on it. better than bittrex and poloniex (which never update new coin)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: