Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7963 times)
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

I think women in this forum are only about 10%. 20% may be the most.

the woman around me, like my mother, sister and boyfriend honestly didn't understand when I was discussing about cryptocurrency, but they always gave motivational words to my spirit.

and what I learned ... maybe just one thing they really understand about cryptocurrency, when they hear the word "profit" ... meaning they can be happy shopping lol
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

I think here the same statistic like a market of  trading  the securities and commodities.  The girls trade not a lot at the moment. But some girls who comes at the market  have a more luck than man's.  I seen this statistic from Elder.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
This field is full of talented people , Here most of the person who are much ambitious about his future are working here and also who have lots of patience are still in this field.
Here everyone want to grow his work in this field in every ways . As girls are also talent like boys , so Ofcourse lots of girls are also in this field who are doing work here very well .
In my friend circle about 30% are girls which is a big factor , may be in my country about 20%+ bitcoiners are girls but still in my friend circle strength of girls which are working in this field is big .
As I am married since 8 months , now my wife is also interested in my work and also we is willing to work as a bitcoiner , since she is a data operator work in a IT field sector , but here she is much interested to work , so strength of girls which are doing work in this field is better an soon much amount of girls will enter in this field more .
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

Girls will invest in makeup or clothes. I tried to learn my girlfriend and explained the crypto currencies but I saw that she is not interested in it, that doesn’t mean all girls are like her I believe there is no different men or women. It’s just interests in things.

You're right. Everything depends on the interests of the person not on his gender. I know guys who invest in makeup and clothes Smiley   
You're absolutely right. Current global trend is not to judge based on gender. Cryptocurrency is gender neutral. I think it should remain so without stigmas and superstitions.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

I must confess that i was introduced into crypto by a female bestie. Her in-depth knowledge about the market marvels me and i admire her for that. In my experience, i will say there are equally more females in this business as males... hence, we must accord them the needed respect.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

Yes, I think plenty of men as investors , I think a lot of them , I work in cryptocurrency with a few girls

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Bas01

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

I believe there are some of them are active and doing good. And might there are more of them learning and find out what its all about. Wink
Moryk9

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

Not one I recently notice the growth of girls in this area and in this market, men tell their women, sisters brothers and that more girls are beginning to trade coins
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
So many women's are now into crypto and i think we have a lot here in the forum. I've seen in some projects there community managers are women and some of them are CEO. Employers are hiring women's because they will play a big role in crypto community. I'm gonna convince my wife to engage in crypto and guide her especially on how to invest and how crypto works.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

I completely agree with you. Always time makes itself felt, there is a beautiful phrase: Patience is the key to success. Especially this is a market in which everything is possible. Wink Cheesy Smiley Wink Cheesy
Oiwemkloi

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

We have no idea how many girls there are investing in crypto. Let's not underestimate the power of women. What men can do can be done better by women. And I believe that there are many girls who invest in cryptography
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:23:43 AM

Girls are interested in the topic of cryptocurrencies. They just don't usually talk about it much.All familiar with that trade, investment, mining is just for men. It is not so. )
I don’t think there is anything in the crypto world that a girl cannot do. With strong motivation, above average IQ, and stamina, women can perform better than men. They are hard-wired to resist life's difficulties better.
rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

I know of a few ladies in crypto; but I don't advice any female to go into day trading; cause woman and emotions doesn't work well;  except long term hold and bounties
zekarsalih

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:40:50 AM

It must be known that the girls are not happy with speculation and high risk like crypto, this is what makes me sure that girls are not more than 5% as crypto users.
Nobody's happy with risk. I saw many treads here talking about how risky crypto is and how we should not panic and be patient. Men started these threads. IT's not about gender when we talk about speculation and risk being bad.
niceal

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

I truly got into it mid-a year ago, start with my interest for how bitcoin was upsetting existing conditions. I chose to begin my own particular organization, which I'm the CEO of. Its dependably been my fantasy to run a start-up, I have a recently discovered enthusiasm for fintech so what preferable thought over to make my own particular token and plan of action. Look at it (villatoken.com, I'm the one they call Allison). I am a mechanical architect in the Silicon Valley so I'm extremely used to working in a male commanded field...crypto is the same. Truly, there are less of us.
Xomukiw

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

Guys have more financial drive than girls, given the traditional stereotyping senario where girls are only stays home and guys will work to provide financial freedom of the family. Guys are naturally money driven but i will not deny that more and more girls are getting interested on crypto world. Most of them influenced by their male partners. Lets just look at the fact that more people are getting interested in cryptocurrencies ,in every gender, in every race.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

I don't think it's important how many women do transactions using bitcoin, the most important thing to emphasize is to want a rapid development in crypto users. Thus the growth of crypto in many countries must have experienced a significant increase and its popularity will increase dramatically.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

Yes, it's true that in every country and every city, there are many girls involved in cryptocurrency but they do it in their small community. comparing with men, women are still not too many but maybe in the future, their numbers will increase. This is a good place to invest or earn income for anyone, so I think. Cryptocurrancy is indeed an extraordinary thing and has many fans from various parts of the city.
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

I have one familiar girl who is engaged in a mining of cryptocurrencies, she has several farms and she watches them, also she not badly trades at the exchange and knows more in the world of cryptocurrencies than I know.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

We have a lot of girls in the Russian branch who are already knowledgeable and experienced in the field of cryptocurrencies. I tried teaching my wife, but she's not really interested. Sometimes it helps to write posts in off-topic, but no more
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: