Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7966 times)
bitgogo123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

We should welcome such a thing. In the future, cryptocurrencies will join more people. This is a fair area. There should be no gender discrimination. The cryptocurrency can be used by everyone.
simplelove

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

To be honest, I think there's only few of us here. Even if you look at the Off topic section, majority of the topics are for men. Our main advantage as a woman is our intuition. Our instincts can help us determine where to invest. Equipped with knowledge, we might be able to be successful on the crypto world.
Female and male brains are not different when it comes to being intuitive and gaining knowledge. With knowledge anyone can be successful. And gaining it is a matter of time not gender.
AyeshaS

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

gender is no where a criteria or requirement of joining Crypto....i found it to be completely irrelevant, there may be few fields that are more appropriate for girls or vice-a-versa but not Crypto. I am also a girl and my brother took me to Crypto, from that very day i find it to be very interesting, I am learning day by day and yes....there is a long way to go

SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

I am err, a woman lol! But yeah I have been doing cryptos. Not much but its good to start now than later. Maybe it's dominated by males and only a few females because it's not that easy to handle crypto investments so you really have to have a strong personality to be able to cope up with it. Just FYI, Paris Hilton is into this also.  Grin
Lorik777

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

You are well done! I am also a woman and also earn a currency. My husband taught me. And in the telegrams of my husband's chat on crypto-currency, there are 3 girls who also actively earn crypto currency.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

In the last year, I've seen more and more girls attending the conference and mitapahs related to cryptocurrencies. I think this shows that more and more girls are interested in cryptocurrencies.
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

Well, from my own point of view, crypto has nothing to do with gender, either male or female you are welcome.we only come to realise that guys tends to hustle far more than the girls, girls hustle too bit not as much as the guys. in my immediate environment I have been seeing girls joining crypto lately when they hear the testimony of people who have devoted their time to invest in crypto.just as wealth is for anyone  who is ready to work,so also is success in crypto is for anyone ready to devote his or her time for the work. There is no limit qnywhere unless the limit a man puts upon himself in his mind
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

In the last year, I've seen more and more girls attending the conference and mitapahs related to cryptocurrencies. I think this shows that more and more girls are interested in cryptocurrencies.
not only at trade or a conference related to crypto currencies. now I often see that more and more women are joining teams and advisers on an ICO project, this shows that women's participation in the crypto world is increasing.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

Why or why even talk about it? I think that the girls feel great in the crypto-currency space and just like the men, they have been trying to get this done for so long, this is right and I do not think that this should be talked about at all.
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
I also feel like you are very interesting when the girls are also active in the crypto market and even some girls working with me also introduce Bitcoin to me. I pretend to know nothing and laugh. And i think the girls are not inferior to us.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

When asked how many girls are in the crypto world, the answer is very much, like me, in the crypto world I have a group to help each other in the crypto world, in that group every male friend I invite their wives to join in the crypto world. And in my opinion it is very reasonable because the crypto world can be followed from any circles, women and men as much.
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

I think women in the world of the crypto industry are enough, as in any other sphere. And I do not see anything surprising in this. A woman can easily turn out to be good traders.
Yes that is right, I even think that cryptos are good opportunity even for those ladies who find it difficult to come out from their homes for a job, I think that they can even get a good profit while setting in their houses. Therefore I also think that there may be a good number of ladies in crypto world.
whk0

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

Gonna teach my girlfriend how to trade crypto. Maybe we will become family and start our crypto dynasty ha. I should try it definitely.
Meliadoultengille2

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

I see a lot of girls are involved in this market. But I can't know the details of numbers.
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:06:42 PM

My wife is going on maternity leave soon. At this time, he plans to explore the world of cryptocurrency. He wants to actively participate in bounty and airdrop companies. Since she will have enough time to care for a second child and perform generosity.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

Then what if if there are girls or womens here? They have a equal chance to work also here and be
paid base on the performance of their work. Giving the equal chance to work is very common now.
This is free forum though. Salute for all girls working on here, you gals are the best. Keep up
the good work.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

Yes, in fact, I very rarely meet on my way girls who are versed in cryptocurrencies. As for my girlfriend, she often helps me to perform some tasks on bounty companies. But in cryptocurrency trading, she does not understand anything, and does not want to. Says it's better to let me do it. Whether it's right or not, it's still her decision and I respect it.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

Girls in cryprocurrencies are not too many. Look how many girls are working as programmers - not many. So I think that there will not be a diffrent situation.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Italy_Foot

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

Probably for many girls it's just not so easy. A girl must at least break her down on some technical specialty. Although the girls are different. The main thing here is the interest
edinorogka

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:00:39 PM

Many girls are now involved in cryptography. Of course every girl has a decision to participate in cryptography or not.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: