Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7966 times)
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

if we talk about bitcointalk member, i don't know exactly how much woman in here since there is so many mans that use woman name or avatar and also many woman that don't wanna show themself. Also with traders. i know several woman that so active at trading market and sometimes they some better intuition than a man.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

I don't know for sure about the number of women in this forum. because they rarely display gender on their identity in this forum. and they also don't install avatars themselves. they prefer to install avatars from projects they follow to increase stake
Sam$oN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

My wife tried to engage in a crypto environment, but nothing came of it, she doesn't understand me and is not how this market can earn. And I want to withdraw from the market, but I won't give up))).
I think that women are very smart and understand everything that they need. But alas, most often they are concerned about the most useless activities.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

Why are girls rarely involved in crypto? because crypto is a very risky and unpredictable thing, girls prefer real and safe things such as gold investments, stocks, bank deposits and so on.

I know many girls who are involved in crypto and infact invested in here also. They are more smart when it comes to thinking of investments, they study more carefully when compared to a male investors here.
gseki

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

Hello! Kiss
I'm a girl interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain! I think that there are many girls on the forum who are in the subject)))
How did I get here. In November last year, I did not understand anything in the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, mining and so on ... These were just words for me. Less than a year has passed and I am amazed at the changes that have occurred in my life. The sphere of my interests has changed, and I'm happy about it, but my friends are not very happy) My husband was first interested in this topic. We began our acquaintance with the cryptoworld from the mining. We bought one farm, studied news, read forums, sites, watched videos. And at first I did it just for the company, and then really became interested. My husband began to independently collect farms, I tried to help him, followed their work and cleanliness. Then we collected our cryptoportfolio, started to study different cryptocurrencies. My husband understood the work of stock exchanges and wallets. He taught me, now I also do something)) We want to develop an information site, I try myself as an author. Not so long ago began to take part in bounty campaigns. It seems that you already know a lot, but there is so much to learn! I believe in crypto currency and hope that it will change the world for the better and give each of us more freedom! The fastest turn of the market to us and bitcoin, at least for 50 000$ !
Thank you for attention.  Smiley

P.S. Perhaps my story deserves your merit?)))  Wink  I would be pleased to return to the ranks of Jr. member
And I liked the story. Women think differently. I'm not married but I think if the husband and wife are looking in one direction, then a good alliance and partnership will turn out.
In my environment there are still no girls who are interested in crypto currency and with them it is not possible to talk about it at all. After reading the topic, I realized that the girls on the forum are there but not always they want to show it ((use not female nicknames and avatars) perhaps they are afraid of prejudice. I want more girls interested in crypto currency!
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

of course it doesn't matter if a woman is in a cryptocurrency. because the scope of crypto is very spacious. anyone can join in the crypto. even the crypto also regardless of any education.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

In my opinion men and women are no different, we don't know how many women are involved in this world. There are even some special projects for women. You know the people who participated in the Bounty and Airdrop campaigns, developed their Bitcointalk accounts.

I see that NEM also organizes crypto meetup for women to see their interest and understanding of the market.
theGrind

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

Yeah, there are not a lot of women in the crupto currency market but I know a couple of girls who really make progress here and maybe they know the market even better than some men do.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

i think crypto world is not about gender but its about skill require in different categories of crypto. here category mean bounty hunter, invest in ico, doining mining or doing trading in token. and i personally feel thar girls are having skill to participate in all above. if crypto today reach upto this level then it would not be possible without girls. they are investing and they will participate only then crypto can grown fully

Monosvalet

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Think women here exactly so much, how many and men!!! What is there in the cryptocurrency market that a woman cannot cope with? Yes, it is necessary to work a little brains, but I think at women it turns out not worse than at men.
peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

I will definitely teach my girl to trade in the markets as soon as she appears to me)
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

I'm guessing the number of girls in the forum is more than we thought. I've seen a lot of girls about crypto on social media. There are also a few girls among my friends, they are crypto investors and traders.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:59:44 AM

Women's movement in this era is not so high. I am not so sure that why they are not investing or not coming to this sector. But they must contribute.
kazakovv

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

My girl participates for a long time and is interested in cryptocurrency. she cannot tell much but understands much. In the future I think it it to be useful.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

Girls do exist in the crypto industry. In fact, there are girls on crypto that are friends of mine, they just  do bounties and airdrops for the reason that they are newbie in this thing, so they are doing it because they are afraid of taking risks but I understand them. Crypto has no exception in terms in the gender of it's user, everyone are allowed to use cryptocurrencies.  Smiley

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

By the way girlfriends of my girl do not want anything to hear about cryptocurrency. They in it understand nothing and think that it is a financial pyramid

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:23:57 AM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
There are a lot of women here bro, actually i have many girl friends from other countries, like in russia, and they are big investors. Girls are good too in terms of crypto currency, because some saying here there have no any kniwledge about crypto, thats not true

artem30011994

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

I try to tell my wife about the world of crypto-currencies and in my time I thought of teaching her how to make content for the bounty. but since we have a child with her own business. and it's better for me that she would fulfill her feminine duties than sit at a computer)

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

I am a girl, my boyfriend, introduced me to crypto four years ago. The only thing that is complicated for me is some technical details, but for this I have a boyfriend) and I try to study every day. Also, several of my friends are interested in this and are already on this forum.
JackVenedy

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

He currently registered his younger sister on the site and other social media and will show her how to earn from the bounty, see what happens.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: