Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRS] Criptoreal - A Brazilian Retail Coin [MasterNodes][Lyra2z]  (Read 19504 times)
littlehobo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

Which relation have Brazil to this coin? Who developing this coins and who support? How this coin can be used in Brazil?

also check out the white paper which explains the current financial climate and situation in Brazil, the coin aims to be used predomimantly in the retail industry to help both small to medium retailers and customers to find an alternative to the inflated banking and financial charges within the country.

They are presenting at Bitconf in Brazil if you are there, if not i am sure there will be youtube footage of it as well. ( its in May though)

but as the chap above said the team can answer questions both here, but usually quicker in the discord. 
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

Awesome development! Congratulations!  Smiley
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

Update:

OSX Wallet working....  Wink

Cool, if you understand Portuguese you can follow this 6 step tutorial to compile it on your Mac here.
As a matter of fact, you should be able to follow the tutorial even if you don't understand Portuguese  Grin

====

I can confirm the Shared Mn they offer is a really good scheme.

I have 26% at the moment and its the third cycle all payments made quickly and efficiently.

Definitlely join the discord they are mor ethan happy to answer questions.

here an article about CRS shared masternode and compound interest: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@swissbtc/i-ll-eat-my-tbd-if-you-are-not-able-to-double-your-crs-until-mid-june

Thanks a lot for the testimonial, @LittleHobo
Also, @chem96 's article is great to know how you can benefit from our Shared MN program.

=====

I have a few questions about the shared master node program.

What does the how many shares option relate to? "Quanta Cotas? // How many shares? *" you pick 1 - 10. Which option should we choose.

Also the below is concerning.

- Plan 1k - 1000 CRS collateral /share with a reward of 2% from the daily masternode income and a minimum locked period of 90 days.

There is a 2% fee (this will include the tx fee) that will be deducted from your amount that will be sent to you after each cycle

So if i put up 1000 collateral there is a reward of 2% but there is a 2% fee how does this investment work for the person staking 1000crs?

I look forward to your reply so i can decide if i should put up my mining rewards as collateral for this project.

Well starting off, shares relate to the no of crs you are sending in. Theres 3 Plan tiers 1k, 5k and 10k.
Say if you want to put 4k crs in shared MN , then in the form you would select 1k Plan and put 4 shares (4 x 1k) as the option. Same for say 20k crs to be put in, you would choose 10k Plan option and choose shares as 2 (2x 10k).

The 2% fee is taken out of the rewards you earn. So say you put in 1k share. That would be 2% of a MN. The 2% fee would be taken out of that, so you would get 1.96% of rewards the Mn has got during cycle period.

Feel free to join us on Discord:https://discord.gg/678ejgu . Theres 1000+ of us in there and replies would be within minutes to any other questions you might have.

Hey @treowx, as @bharathve said, 2% fee from rewards is not the same as 2% of the Masternode shares lol
That would be a 100% fee  Wink

As an example, check last cycle's stats for 1k shares:

Third Cycle Shares Payment: (23 March 2018)
Each 1k (2%) Share Received ₢  111.32800621

And this is what the Masternodes got:

Cycle - Date - MN name - Received - 2% fee - Net - 2% payments

We then make an average of the 2% payments and distribute them among all participants.
Note that for this cycle's payment, MN1k4 was not considered for average.

===

Hello I have a wallet v0.14.2.0-a41a4fb. and does not want to sync.
Indicates that it takes 6 weeks.
Is there a solution?

You need to delete that exe and appData/Criptoreal Folder and download the latest version from our website/github.
It seems you missed the Swap by about 45 days.  Undecided

=====

Which relation have Brazil to this coin? Who developing this coins and who support? How this coin can be used in Brazil?

hello @frcat,
I recommend you read the whitepaper here to know how and why CriptoReal will be adopted locally.
Furthermore, we have recently been contacted by a sport betting platform looking to integrate CRS as payment for Brazilian people, kind of Cloudbet, but CRS based, this is not mentioning e-commerce plugins we're developing along with a multisig marketplace that will be safe for buyers and sellers alike.

==

If you have more doubts regarding our Official Shared Masternode Program you are welcome to join us on Discord  Cool

Just click the image below:

Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

Do you plan to hold a bounty company? I would like to be a part of it! I have a big YouTube channel and I have 50,000 followers. I would have participated
prickly1212

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

Bounty program?
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

Do you plan to hold a bounty company? I would like to be a part of it! I have a big YouTube channel and I have 50,000 followers. I would have participated

Hey @Crypto__Men our Mega Bounty Campaign has already started, managed by Seccour, here is the link ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3120209.0)  and there are amazing bounties for Youtubers.
Looking forward to see you there  Cheesy

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

Where did you get that from?  Not even close to true.  There isn't even an actual volume amount that is required, merely that there is volume.  

Requirements are from https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/#criteria

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

If you'd like to have a cryptocurrency listed and it meets all of the criteria, please fill out the request form.

It's also worth mentioning that listing on coinmarketcap is absolutely necessary in my opinion to be considered viable

Oh, and in case you can't tell by my signature and avatar... I'm thrilled about CriptoReal!!!

Hey Grendel, first of all, what a LOVELY sig you got there, where did you get it from?  Grin

About volume, I believe those FAQs are outdated, CMC recently changed the volume requirement on their submission form here.

Third step into the form asks:
"Does the cryptocurrency have at least $100,000 USD equivalent of daily trading volume on exchanges? *"

When replying No, you get the following error:

"Sorry, your cryptocurrency or exchange is not eligible to be added at this time."

Please, try it to verify :/

We agree 100% that listing on CMC is absolutely necessary, however, we are following their rules.

Hey Criptoreal!  Sorry for such a late reply but better late than never.  Yes, loving the Bounty Campaign and sporty signature-- Thank You!

Regarding CMC listing requirements, I stand corrected!  Thank you for the updated reference.  I tried the request process but it was several months ago so I'm not surprised it has changed.

Also, thank you for your zeal about the importance for listing on CMC and on that note I want to just chat a little more about my experience so far with CRS.

So the rest of this is for anyone else reading here:

Every time I'm in the Criptoreal discord, website, BTCtalk, twitter, etc... I am impressed with the level of professionalism in what is being done.  The low-fee shared masternodes hosted by CRS devs is a treat and a great way to get started in masternodes.  The energy level and frequency of updates is truly impressive.  Guess what else?  These guys don't auction MNs for funds.  They don't need to do that because they understand the "WHY" of cryptocurrency and when that happens you don't need to be concerned with petty fund raisers.

The whitepaper is a clear illustration and let me just summarize a bit.  The whitepaper is easy to read and I recommend anyone check it out.  the introduction captures the e-commerce difficulties in Brazil:  High fees, no transparency in banking institutions, errors, lack of oversight, difficult appeal process, corruption... you get the picture.  It's nothing new to anyone into cryptocurrency for more than say... a year or so.  But it is refreshing to gain the world view presented and understand how HUGE Brazil is and how important cryptocurrency will obviously be.  

The paper goes on to discuss technical aspects such as origins with Satoshi Nakamoto and ongoing development into masternode technology and how this has helped with the speed of transactions.  It is at this point that I was instantly reminded of how instant CRS transactions have been.  Granted, there may not be a ton of traffic on over the CRS network right now but I have always been happy with how quickly the wallet loads and transacts transfers between exchanges.  And I can also say that it is very fast compared to other wallets that have less network transactions.  

People... This is just a very well thought out and considerate project.  Lyra2z is a great algo.  It is efficient to mine and not readily hittable by ASICS or Nicehash.  Compare what I just said to Monero (sorry, I still love you Monero) ... Even the new cryptonightv7 is already listed on nicehash and it isn't even mainnet yet!  proof:  https://www.nicehash.com/news/monero-pow-change-cryptonightv7-algorithm

I'll just leave it there for now.  Every time I look further at CRS all signs just point to YES

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

Hey Criptoreal!  Sorry for such a late reply but better late than never.  Yes, loving the Bounty Campaign and sporty signature-- Thank You!

Regarding CMC listing requirements, I stand corrected!  Thank you for the updated reference.  I tried the request process but it was several months ago so I'm not surprised it has changed.

Also, thank you for your zeal about the importance for listing on CMC and on that note I want to just chat a little more about my experience so far with CRS.

So the rest of this is for anyone else reading here:

Every time I'm in the Criptoreal discord, website, BTCtalk, twitter, etc... I am impressed with the level of professionalism in what is being done.  The low-fee shared masternodes hosted by CRS devs is a treat and a great way to get started in masternodes.  The energy level and frequency of updates is truly impressive.  Guess what else?  These guys don't auction MNs for funds.  They don't need to do that because they understand the "WHY" of cryptocurrency and when that happens you don't need to be concerned with petty fund raisers.

The whitepaper is a clear illustration and let me just summarize a bit.  The whitepaper is easy to read and I recommend anyone check it out.  the introduction captures the e-commerce difficulties in Brazil:  High fees, no transparency in banking institutions, errors, lack of oversight, difficult appeal process, corruption... you get the picture.  It's nothing new to anyone into cryptocurrency for more than say... a year or so.  But it is refreshing to gain the world view presented and understand how HUGE Brazil is and how important cryptocurrency will obviously be.  

The paper goes on to discuss technical aspects such as origins with Satoshi Nakamoto and ongoing development into masternode technology and how this has helped with the speed of transactions.  It is at this point that I was instantly reminded of how instant CRS transactions have been.  Granted, there may not be a ton of traffic on over the CRS network right now but I have always been happy with how quickly the wallet loads and transacts transfers between exchanges.  And I can also say that it is very fast compared to other wallets that have less network transactions.  

People... This is just a very well thought out and considerate project.  Lyra2z is a great algo.  It is efficient to mine and not readily hittable by ASICS or Nicehash.  Compare what I just said to Monero (sorry, I still love you Monero) ... Even the new cryptonightv7 is already listed on nicehash and it isn't even mainnet yet!  proof:  https://www.nicehash.com/news/monero-pow-change-cryptonightv7-algorithm

I'll just leave it there for now.  Every time I look further at CRS all signs just point to YES

What can I possibly say after this post?

THANK YOU for your trust and this amazing review or our work, @grendel25, we are truly humbled by your words.

tsun

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

Smiley stop promoting, I have not yet bought a Masternode  Smiley
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:15:04 AM

Nice post grendel,
just wenn I had a "buy order" placed.
Shit I'll have to level up my order

Wink

joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

maybe this trhead has not made his complete information possible again is being processed, because I look very irregular, I wait for this trhead traching next, hopefully better and easier to understand
bharathve

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

maybe this trhead has not made his complete information possible again is being processed, because I look very irregular, I wait for this trhead traching next, hopefully better and easier to understand
Can you explain what you mean?. Cant understand what you were trying to say Smiley
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

Can you explain what you mean?. Cant understand what you were trying to say Smiley

Looks like spam or bot generated post for "sig bounty"

Please @joycigar explain.

dametceci

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

Hi all,

Just a small feedback from my CRS experience.

I have been following CRS for a little more then one month and I can say that I everyday I am impressed by the professionalism of the team.

The team hasn't stop working very hard and that since the beginning! A lot of really wonderfull things are comming!

Everyone is frendly, open to discussion and listening to different opinions.

I am not someone that post a lot on BTCT, tweeter, facebook etc.. but I talk everyday about CRS to collegues and family (even my grandma know something about crypto now lol)

I have been in cryptoworld for about 6 months and have been mining and excahnging with a lot of new emerging coin but this was nothing compared to CRS. I finally found MY coin Smiley

I can say that today I am pround to be part of CRS community! come on guys let's make thing happen.

tsun

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

Smiley stop promoting, I have not yet bought a Masternode  Smiley
Sad the farther, the less likely.
I just started to buy at a low price
bufftalk

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

Hey there !

I am bufftalk also on Discord.

A little tip, to the guys who want to get the Criptoreal Wallet on a Mac (before the official one release).

This tutorial works fine :

https://steemit.com/crs/@danielpadua/compilando-a-carteira-criptoreal-v-1-1-0-no-mac-osx

I may translate it in english and french.

If during the tuto, under Mac, you get an error about boost on configure, you should install python boost with brew :

brew install boost-python

And then, the ./configure command will pass.

phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

Cade os br aqui ? pessoal pelo que vi nao é muito participativo por aqui, os brs dominam o face só :/ e o discord kkk  Grin Grin
bufftalk

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

Cade os br aqui ? pessoal pelo que vi nao é muito participativo por aqui, os brs dominam o face só :/ e o discord kkk  Grin Grin

Os brs tem um forum aqui so para eles, nao ?
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

Os brs tem um forum aqui so para eles, nao ?

Because this is the English section of BTCT, please, for Portuguese use this thread.

Thank you!

Hey there !

I am bufftalk also on Discord.

A little tip, to the guys who want to get the Criptoreal Wallet on a Mac (before the official one release).

This tutorial works fine :

https://steemit.com/crs/@danielpadua/compilando-a-carteira-criptoreal-v-1-1-0-no-mac-osx

I may translate it in english and french.

If during the tuto, under Mac, you get an error about boost on configure, you should install python boost with brew :

brew install boost-python

And then, the ./configure command will pass.

That would be great Bufftalk, thank you!
Mac Wallet for distribution will be ready by April 15th.

Hi all,

Just a small feedback from my CRS experience.

I have been following CRS for a little more then one month and I can say that I everyday I am impressed by the professionalism of the team.

The team hasn't stop working very hard and that since the beginning! A lot of really wonderfull things are comming!

Everyone is frendly, open to discussion and listening to different opinions.

I am not someone that post a lot on BTCT, tweeter, facebook etc.. but I talk everyday about CRS to collegues and family (even my grandma know something about crypto now lol)

I have been in cryptoworld for about 6 months and have been mining and excahnging with a lot of new emerging coin but this was nothing compared to CRS. I finally found MY coin Smiley

I can say that today I am pround to be part of CRS community! come on guys let's make thing happen.

Thanks for the feedback @dameteci, we are glad to have you!

phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

Sobre crs ? acho que nao, se tiver podem me mandar, mas nao lembro de ter :/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: