Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRS] Criptoreal - A Brazilian Retail Coin [MasterNodes][Lyra2z]  (Read 19504 times)
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

Great project, great community. Join CRS!!!

Awesome to see that effort on this project, the crs is growing really fast, I'm waiting to use the mobile wallet, s then i can access my crs from everywhere.  Grin

What a great month for CRS! So many advances in such a small period.

As a brazilian I'm very proud of your work and I'm certain that the tech will get adopted by the population, considering the context that we live in our country!

This hidden gem is not staying hidden for much more time, buy now or regret later!

Thanks a lot guys, your support means a lot to us.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gaall

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

Southxchange delisting CRS this coin will be worthless

nuh, they have a real use for the coin unlike some other fly by night coins (cough scams). Give it a year and you're will delete your comment  Grin
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

Southxchange delisting CRS this coin will be worthless

nuh, they have a real use for the coin unlike some other fly by night coins (cough scams). Give it a year and you're will delete your comment  Grin

As a matter of fact we do, but how does asking for delisting on a small exchange like south would make the coin worthless?
LMAO it doesn't make any sense.

gaall

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:19:01 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 11:45:12 PM by gaall

CriptoReal is one of the first (if not the first) Masternode Coin to have ported Lyra2z to NodeJS in order to use this advanced software for our Light wallets.

This is really great news. Can CRS be another Dash? ....Maybe, time will tell

btw. If you  haven't discovered lyra2z algo yet, have a second look at CRS!
Your electrical bill will be much lower and your GPUs will last much longer  Smiley

gaall

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:28:47 PM

As a matter of fact we do, but how does asking for delisting on a small exchange like south would make the coin worthless?
LMAO it doesn't make any sense.

Exactly...
If I have 1794 flowing hair dollar (maybe I do Wink ) and don't want to list it for sale on ebay, does it make it worthless.
now google 1794 flowing hair dollar  Grin
CryptoPricer

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:42:15 PM

Added Criptoreal to CryptoPricer  Smiley

https://cryptopricer.net/currency/criptoreal
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:11:09 AM

I don’t know if it has been done before, but we’ve decided to allow Copper Members to join Twitter, Facebook, Article and Youtube campaigns.

After getting feedback from the community, we realized that, since the implementation of Merits to advance ranks on BTCT,
it’s been hard for most people to participate on Bounty campaigns.

Nice news and proud to be part of this adventure!

just a question: copper member not allowed for signature campaign on BTCT?  Why not?

dametceci

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Great job guys! all these wonderfull news can't wait to see next month post!
bharathve

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

Glad to have discovered this coin as early as i did. Awesome devs and above that, awesome community. The devs have a specific vision for their coin and their progress is miles ahead from timeframe mentioned in roadmap. 2018 will be the year crypto will be integrated into mainstream adoption as a payment model and i hope know crs will be leading at the forefront.
angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Great project this CRS, wonderful community at discord, best crypto 2018. 
ruevers

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

SCAMMMMMMMM

After a lot of questions and no responses one guy ask me to go a chanel in discord with no movement, and to speak portuguese,
Unfortnaly, before I take the print screens, this guy remove me., but I wll try resume the reason, because this coin is a scam.
I ask about brazilian pools and api e ecomerce sites who the whitepaper and btct is claiming, they just say the bets website, which is not brazilian, and say is not possible to say what kind of project of ecomerce they are doing or clients, maybe the principal reason is because I am a brazlian TI guy, whos know the TI comunity and is very ease to me check who they are talking in the marketing, they say the ecomerce stuff of the coin is private information and will not be anunced, but the bet site outside of my coutry is ok? this no make sense for me.
I ask the guys who are the DEVS, he say to me, they will be anonymous(just for this is a BIG RED FLAG), and not be showing never ate least for a while, they not answer me if they are brazilian or not how the coin claim be...for be exactly, when I ask about more the DEVs, the guy ban me.
No brasilian pools and other stuff, and if you do the rigth questions in discord they say to you read the whitepaper, wich not guive the answers for a real brasilian person....
My english is not perfect, but I think the message was clear, this will be another SCAM COIN SOON. Just a big price of masternode to DEVS sell the coins and make money.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

I don’t know if it has been done before, but we’ve decided to allow Copper Members to join Twitter, Facebook, Article and Youtube campaigns.

After getting feedback from the community, we realized that, since the implementation of Merits to advance ranks on BTCT,

just a question: copper member not allowed for signature campaign on BTCT?  Why not?

No man, They said "but we’ve decided to allow Copper Members to join Twitter, Facebook, Article and Youtube campaigns." So, copper member can participate on the bounty campaing, that's why I paid for the copper member.  Grin
phabulu

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

SCAMMMMMMMM

After a lot of questions and no responses one guy ask me to go a chanel in discord with no movement, and to speak portuguese,
Unfortnaly, before I take the print screens, this guy remove me., but I wll try resume the reason, because this coin is a scam.
I ask about brazilian pools and api e ecomerce sites who the whitepaper and btct is claiming, they just say the bets website, which is not brazilian, and say is not possible to say what kind of project of ecomerce they are doing or clients, maybe the principal reason is because I am a brazlian TI guy, whos know the TI comunity and is very ease to me check who they are talking in the marketing, they say the ecomerce stuff of the coin is private information and will not be anunced, but the bet site outside of my coutry is ok? this no make sense for me.
I ask the guys who are the DEVS, he say to me, they will be anonymous(just for this is a BIG RED FLAG), and not be showing never ate least for a while, they not answer me if they are brazilian or not how the coin claim be...for be exactly, when I ask about more the DEVs, the guy ban me.
No brasilian pools and other stuff, and if you do the rigth questions in discord they say to you read the whitepaper, wich not guive the answers for a real brasilian person....
My english is not perfect, but I think the message was clear, this will be another SCAM COIN SOON. Just a big price of masternode to DEVS sell the coins and make money.

You shure that you talking about the CRS ? Your are making a huge mistake.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

No man, They said "but we’ve decided to allow Copper Members to join Twitter, Facebook, Article and Youtube campaigns." So, copper member can participate on the bounty campaing, that's why I paid for the copper member.  Grin

Ok, so not for BTCT signature campaign. I don't understand why.

bharathve

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

SCAMMMMMMMM

You came in said you didnt have time to read announcement and whitepaper and would find out if crs was a scam just by chatting with people on discord which is just ridiculous..Then you claimed you had contacts with many brazillian pools and also retail business owners with no proof to back it up. You came in thinking you could scam the devs into giving you money to get into your so called "contacts" which took all the discord a whole of 2 secs to see was bs. Please move along and try to scam some other newbie devs and stop fudding a good project.

The dev team didnt presale MN in the initial days like most other Scam coins and have been working tirelessly for about 3 months now to make crs an alternative payment option for many business in brazil and latin america.
They put new exchange listing fee of 3 btc out of their own pocket which you would have known if you bothered to read announcement in discord.
ruevers

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

SCAMMMMMMMM

You shure that you talking about the CRS ? Your are making a huge mistake.

Not mistake here man, maybe here, this guys can answer the questions, or be a lot of posts like you of new members of days, I will buy this figth, because this is a SCAM
ruevers

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

SCAMMMMMMMM

You came in said you didnt have time to read announcement and whitepaper and would find out if crs was a scam just by chatting with people on discord which is just ridiculous..Then you claimed you had contacts with many brazillian pools and also retail business owners with no proof to back it up. You came in thinking you could scam the devs into giving you money to get into your so called "contacts" which took all the discord a whole of 2 secs to see was bs. Please move along and try to scam some other newbie devs and stop fudding a good project
Brow, I will not read your message, the red flag is explained, I will not read and reply you, everybody who is talking for now this is not is a scam is users less then 1 month in this forum... I EXPLAIN THE RED FLAGS I SEE AND HERE YOU CANNOT DO LIKE THE DISCORD GROUP, MAYBE i WILL HELP PEOPLE NOT ENTER IN THIS SCAM COIN/MATERNODE.
And after all, like all scam people do, you, a user from 1 month of this forum is trying to do my post like no credible, saying thins for me what I not say and talking thins you cannot proof. The first thing wich SCAMMERS do is make the person not trustable, but I ame here in this forum for years and you for months, no DEV has hist public profile or identified, just this, for a serious coin WILL BE THE BIGGEST RED FLAG FOR A SCAM, I will not guiveup, before everybody who I can show or say, know, about this SCAM
bharathve

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

I specifically created a damn btct acc just so i can post in this thread but that doesnt make my posts invalid just coz i posted them as a newbie member. I used to browse a lot but never found the need to comment on a coins post before as none caught my eye until i found crs. If we go by that metric, i see that you are a newbie rank too so i guess we can just discount your statements as automatic spam.

Your argument saying that your posts were legitimate compared to mine just because you happened to create an account earlier is as ridiculous as your attempt to spread fud about crs

P.S: Btw i see that despite all your talk about having acc which is years old, you only have 18 posts to your name which is incredibly suspicious added with the fact that the last posts were done on July 2017 before you started posting in this thread.
phabulu

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

Not mistake here man, maybe here, this guys can answer the questions, or be a lot of posts like you of new members of days, I will buy this figth, because this is a SCAM

I will not lose my time with this, There is a lot of guys like you that came only to say a lot of things like this, I follow the project, and I see a lot of effort and dev work on this project.
There is nothing more to talk about, you dont have argument to show your points.
ruevers

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

I specifically created a damn btct acc just so i can post in this thread but that doesnt make my posts invalid just coz i posted them as a newbie member. I used to browse a lot but never found the need to comment on a coins post before as none caught my eye until i found crs. If we go by that metric, i see that you are a newbie rank too so i guess we can just discount your statements as automatic spam.

Your argument saying that your posts were legitimate compared to mine just because you happened to create an account earlier is as ridiculous as your attempt to spread fud about crs

I am not saying your post is not legitimate, but just saying, a user which have 1 month in this forum, really can distinguish a scam or real coin? And you are doing exactly like every scammer trying do de questions and statements of old users(sayin for resgister time) no true, using no kind of real information how I describe in my RED FLAG, this is tipical of the scamers...they put people to make a smoke in the project, to the people not see what is happing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: