Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XRP hit $10 in 2018?  (Read 692 times)
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

$ 10? That sounds like a joke. I think that ripple will long and slowly decline until mere 0.5$, because 1 billion XRP coins will be ejected to the market every month.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

This post should be posted on speculation.

Anyway to answer this one XRP will getting a hard time to reach 10$ in 2018 because it is centralized token supported by many banks. It will be hard since many of the crypto investors dont like the idea of centralization because it can be easily manipulated, so as much as possible stay away from centralized tokens.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

I dont think that XRP will hit $10 in 2018, there is too much supply of XRP in the merket and not that much of demand. but anythink can happen in crypto

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

I can't see XRP going past $7-$10 because there is so many in circulation. Hope it does goes past that though
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

Answer is no. Ripple have so much supply in the market, but the demand is low because it is a centralized token, so probably it will be hard for ripple to climb to 10usd mark. Always remember that many investors dont support centralized token because it contradicts what cryptocurrency is all about.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

Ok, so why did XRP suddenly hit $3 (and above) in 2017 and went down? I would go with the theory saying that it reached high because banks and businesses shared their positive feedback about XRP. However, the actual adoption and the further domino effect might take 5 to 10 years, but it will (since XRP has already proved to be a reliable tool for cheaper and faster global transactions that can be effectively used by big enterprises). The question is when and how fast they will adopt the new xCurrent framework that takes the process to the next step. Once they do, the domino effect cannot be avoided and the price will hit even above $10. The question is when and how fast. That's why I am pushing for XRP being a long-term investment option now. 

For 2018 xrp will exceed $ 10, because xrp has good potential. keep your xrp and do not be tempted to sell it because of negative news.
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

Ripple, one of the most reliable cryptocurrencies due to price spikes is often unexpected. Several times these coins are recorded to survive when bitcoin prices decrease. If the condition of this kaoin resilient, then the potential of Ripple coin will increase in 2018. How Ripple football (XRP), which debuted in 2017 can match Bitcoin?
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

99,992,725,510 XRP X $ 10
That would make a broken unused database which is backed by nothing else than crazed gambles bigger than Apple and Amazon combined.
The absurdness of XRP

The only certain thing at some stage hyper inflation will hit that thing, its unavoidable.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

For me I think that it will be hard for ripple to reach 10usd but not impossible. Ripple is a centralized coin which most of cryptoinvestors hates about. Since it is centralized it can be easily manipulated by the ceo or their own boards. Also there so many supplies for ripple this might affect the future price of ripple.
zachj00

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

With ripple being centralized, I don't think its future is to bright vs LTC/ETH/BTC
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

Ok, so why did XRP suddenly hit $3 (and above) in 2017 and went down? I would go with the theory saying that it reached high because banks and businesses shared their positive feedback about XRP. However, the actual adoption and the further domino effect might take 5 to 10 years, but it will (since XRP has already proved to be a reliable tool for cheaper and faster global transactions that can be effectively used by big enterprises). The question is when and how fast they will adopt the new xCurrent framework that takes the process to the next step. Once they do, the domino effect cannot be avoided and the price will hit even above $10. The question is when and how fast. That's why I am pushing for XRP being a long-term investment option now. 

I think it's a good long term bet. As for why the price increased and dropped so dramatically, I think a big part is that XRP is really big in South Korea, and the coinmarketcap price was skewed by the Korean exchanges - at one point about $3.75, but never above $3 on non-Korean sites.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

it seems to still take a very long time to get to that price because XRP has a very large supply and still does not have a very good use in the project they have.
cryptoSchultz18 (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

Thanks guys for your thoughts and ideas, especially for the part of decentralization. But I think it had to collapse in that case, because if all principles are against blockchain, then it should have collapsed or decreased to at least $0.1, $0.001, $0.0001 and lower? How does that reflect the price because the crash that happened was mainly due to the overall market crash, and not XRP being downrated?  Huh

What do you think?
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

Not really sure about this one, we need to wait until Q4 of this year to see if XRP price will reach to 10$ in this year but IMO although XRP has very high rank on coinmarketcap and trading volume is also really high as well but I don't think there is any chance for XRP to be able to reach to 10$, I think the highest price of XRP in this year only can be 5$ IMO.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

Ripple has enormous potential and above behind all there is a large group of banks. Lately it has closed important agreements and I think that in this 2018 has the potential to reach 4-5 dollars if the market recovers and continues to grow
BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

Better to have at least one centralized coin and rest will be decentralized, This is called diversification of investment.

So I am suggesting to HOLD some of XRP at least until end of 2018.

Kamal0028

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Understand it’s structure and stats,ripple is different compared to other coins.it is run by centralized banks and therefore gets influenced by people officially.they have a benefit of increasing the coins whenever they want to.so the moment volume increases with with tons of capital,they increase the coins.in other ways we call it a trap.their aim is to replace ripple with bitcoin (by accepting bitcoin from us and fill in our bags with ripple).so my answer is,ripple chances of raising to 10$ is a tough call.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

I do not think it's possible at all. Do you understand what should be the capitalization of the project? Therefore, I think that this is not possible at all, provided that bitcoin costs $ 200,000. Therefore, I think that even if this happens, it will not be soon.
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

The market cap of XRP is huge for its current price, so it will be very2x difficult to move the price up... But with user adaptation to XRP as a payment platform, who knows, maybe it will reach $10 or even more?
batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:27:06 PM

I doubt it'll come to that at least this year. But I'm hoping that Ripple this year will reach at least 3-5 usd.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: