Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XRP hit $10 in 2018?  (Read 688 times)
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

Ok, so why did XRP suddenly hit $3 (and above) in 2017 and went down? I would go with the theory saying that it reached high because banks and businesses shared their positive feedback about XRP. However, the actual adoption and the further domino effect might take 5 to 10 years, but it will (since XRP has already proved to be a reliable tool for cheaper and faster global transactions that can be effectively used by big enterprises). The question is when and how fast they will adopt the new xCurrent framework that takes the process to the next step. Once they do, the domino effect cannot be avoided and the price will hit even above $10. The question is when and how fast. That's why I am pushing for XRP being a long-term investment option now. 
No,its because most of the people who bought XRP last year realized that this coin is centralized shitcoin created by the bankers who wants to rule our decentralized community,its like time bomb which will destroy our community when it dominates the market.XRP will never reach that amount again because the supply is getting bigger when it has reached a certain amount in the market the developers will add some supply.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Well it is a possibility that one cannot completely say it will not come to fulfilment and it can equally turn the other way, so that one will be surprised of what tje outcome will be at the end of the year 2018.
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

It's possible that Ripple XRP will hit $10 in the end of 2018 otherwise, it should het next year 2019.
Ripple is a good coin and in fact it is the strongest Billion coin supply in the Crypto Market that's why many investors had been trusted Ripple because it had proven since last year that Ripple can pump as high as $10 in the end of this year.
Ripple's advantage is the speed and I'm pretty amazed that Ripple offers the most important Crypto feature to the public which is the transaction speed between wallets.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:32:58 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 05:59:41 PM by ðºÞæ

The market cap of XRP is huge for its current price, so it will be very2x difficult to move the price up... But with user adaptation to XRP as a payment platform, who knows, maybe it will reach $10 or even more?
The whole point of crypto is financial freedom and not have a slave system twice as bad as current.
There are certified brain-deads in this forum, or bots, or North Korean invaded the forum.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

because it had proven since last year that Ripple can pump as high as $10 in the end of this year.

Are you really of the opinion your family tree will be as dumb as you are for the next few hundred generations and sent part of paycheck to some stranger somewhere in the world and not but it in the own pocked?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2903039.msg29852549#msg29852549

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Cryptokatt

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

The market cap of XRP is huge for its current price, so it will be very2x difficult to move the price up... But with user adaptation to XRP as a payment platform, who knows, maybe it will reach $10 or even more?
The whole point of crypto is financial freedom and not have a slave system twice as bad as current.
There are certified brain-deads in this forum, or bots.
For real. XRP is the antithesis of what cryptocurrency is supposed to be. Besides, I swore that XRP as a coin itself has no direct relation to ripple aside from being a sorta "stock" in the company rather than a token that provides a use.
SinRin

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

I do not like this token at all.This is generally a complete fraud.I do not understand why he is so loved and talked about him. It should not exist at all

nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:47:33 PM

Ok, so why did XRP suddenly hit $3 (and above) in 2017 and went down? I would go with the theory saying that it reached high because banks and businesses shared their positive feedback about XRP. However, the actual adoption and the further domino effect might take 5 to 10 years, but it will (since XRP has already proved to be a reliable tool for cheaper and faster global transactions that can be effectively used by big enterprises). The question is when and how fast they will adopt the new xCurrent framework that takes the process to the next step. Once they do, the domino effect cannot be avoided and the price will hit even above $10. The question is when and how fast. That's why I am pushing for XRP being a long-term investment option now. 
I dont think XRP or ripple will be able to achieve that amoun in 2018 because the only thing that XRP's has pumped last time is because they spread FUDs from a fake partnership if im not mistaken,but people dump this coin after Binance has announce that they wont accept XRP in their exchange,people dumped this coin after that announcement which is good because most of the investors come back to ethereum's market which is in that time is only top 3 crpyocurrency in the coinmarketcap.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

The only reason why XRP has pumped last time because there are some rumours that t will listed to binance or coinbase,but that didnt happened because coinbase or binance has already announced that they arent going to accept any coin listing at that moment,and thats the time that most of the investors came out from this centralized coin,plus it is being manipulated by the bankers,im sure most of these bankers wanted this coin to be the coin behind bitcoin because it can actually destroy our community by dominating at the market,lets stay away from this coin acts like a time bomb,it could destroy our market!

GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

In my opinion, the ripple has chances for such a large increase only in the case of an artificial pump. Experienced traders are reluctant to invest in this centralized project considering it too risky!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

I think XRP can easy reach 10$, even more. XRP looks nice actually, when the market was bleeding, I bought few XRP))) I believe in rise 100%. Anyway im not going to loose a lots of money)

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

Thats unlikely going to happen,because of the last pump were because of some fake-listing FUD,which most of the investors got rekt from the dumpage of this coin,plus it is being controlled by the bankers,its a centralized coin which is created to destroy our decentralized market.Bankers knows that they cant stop bitcoin from dominating instead of competition they choose to play safe which is creating a coin that can backup the fiat,yes it is XRP!

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Hello!Xrp i dont think becose banks so much pump it and take out money,perheps if the banks need again to scam peoples maybe they pump xrp again Cheesy

inlovewithcrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

I believe that 10$ is not its maximum
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

Since I know ripple is a bank project at that time I do not like this coin. No, XRP will not reach $ 10.

If you choose or support XRP, I think you should leave from cryptoworld because the main point of cryptocurrcy is decentralized.

not centralized and in the other side, Bank is always trying to against this system.

They are trying to change the system of cryptocurrency and try to create an inflation in the market with a lot of supply.
philad220

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

Ripples has been parabulating since, it might reach and might not. Before the falling of price in exchange it is clocking $5 already, so nobody knows what will happen later after the dip, I think we should keep following till the exchange problem is corrected.
For as many that are holding XRP keep holding and don't panic, it might pump up later even beyond everyone predictions.
Ripples isn't new in cryptos I think it should keep rising.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

What sets XRP apart from the other major digital assets is that XRP is highly performant and optimized for institutional use in global payments. While I’m personally loving BTC and a believer that it’s solving a different use case, the reality is that today the average time to complete a BTC transaction is about four hours. In contrast, XRP is about four seconds. A couple of other similar comparisons important for payments and enabling an Internet of Value:

1- The XRP ledger can handle more than 1500 transactions/second. BTC is currently ~15 transactions/second.
2- XRP fees per transaction are measured as fractions of a penny. BTC fees per transaction are measured in dollars.

So, there are so many predictions are coming from the market that the price of the XRP touch $10 by the end of this year.
DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

XRP will not hit $10. Even the Ripple foundation is only aiming for a high price of $7. They are likely not to get that high ever, because xrp is not a great product. It is centrally controlled and ever time it starts going up in price the banks will sell.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

Circulating supply of XRP was 39Billion+ and if it goes to 10$ it would be 390 $ billion  more than half higher than bitcoin I think its too much and hard to attain I bought Xrp when it was @ 1.8$ and now it  just .7$ but I'm not worried  i'm confident that by end year it would be back to its ATH or even much higher.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

I think so that it will be possible. Only not this year. Now the market is not the best situation.I think that in a year or so where that goal can be achieved

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: