Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:49:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XRP hit $10 in 2018?  (Read 692 times)
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

Ok, so why did XRP suddenly hit $3 (and above) in 2017 and went down? I would go with the theory saying that it reached high because banks and businesses shared their positive feedback about XRP. However, the actual adoption and the further domino effect might take 5 to 10 years, but it will (since XRP has already proved to be a reliable tool for cheaper and faster global transactions that can be effectively used by big enterprises). The question is when and how fast they will adopt the new xCurrent framework that takes the process to the next step. Once they do, the domino effect cannot be avoided and the price will hit even above $10. The question is when and how fast. That's why I am pushing for XRP being a long-term investment option now.  

It surge but it was halted due to series of corrections in Bitcoin that occurs this first quarter of the year causing a domino effect to all altcoin in which most of the holders including Ripple holders will dump their coins so that for sure they could take back their capital. Your $10 mark is possible if their is no circumstances like this so called corrections but now that Bitcoin is rising up i believed XRP investors will coming back and pour their money once again to Ripple coin.
retard75

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:50:05 AM

I just hope it will get back to my entry point and then I'll dump it for good.
Nobody wants to be the greatest fool in the "Greater Fool Theory".  Cry
muse87

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:57:49 AM

I think that before you get 10 dollars as you think, you should take a bit of the market cap from this sharp decline that has lasted just over 2 months ...
But I'm confident with having XRP tokens
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

Ok, so why did XRP suddenly hit $3 (and above) in 2017 and went down? I would go with the theory saying that it reached high because banks and businesses shared their positive feedback about XRP. However, the actual adoption and the further domino effect might take 5 to 10 years, but it will (since XRP has already proved to be a reliable tool for cheaper and faster global transactions that can be effectively used by big enterprises). The question is when and how fast they will adopt the new xCurrent framework that takes the process to the next step. Once they do, the domino effect cannot be avoided and the price will hit even above $10. The question is when and how fast. That's why I am pushing for XRP being a long-term investment option now. 
it so hard for reach $10 in XRP . because i see the history in candle just reach $3 for highest price
for now XRP stay in $1 . i think for future it can be long invesment for future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitcoindoor

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

Not a fan of XRP! do not care about how it is structured, the supply is very high. I don't see how is going to reach $10 in 2018. With that kind of supply, forget it...
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:12:47 AM

This kind of thing can happen and may indeed this year to be a good year for XRP. This coin is indeed potentially once and for future investments would be very suitable, therefore will not lose investing in coins.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:18:50 AM

Different opinions and I'm sure both good and bad but still we are inside crypto and we can't say anything until it happens, better to hold some if you can and wait till that value will be reach I was able to earn before because of that projection of hitting 1$ and it happen and much bigger than that has been achieved maybe it will take some time but if we see healthy crytpo trading coming this next quarter of 2018 then everything still possible.
taongam

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:30:28 AM

- The XRP ledger can handle more than 1500 transactions/second. BTC is currently ~15 transactions/second.
 - XRP fees per transaction are measured as fractions of a penny. BTC fees per transaction are measured in dollars.
So, there are so many predictions are coming from the market that the price of the XRP touch $10 by the end of this year.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:48:17 AM

I don't think it will hit 10$ this year because even if it surpasses ETH's market capitalization before, its market value is still low. Maybe it will only reach 5$ if there will be a big pump that will happen.

eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

it seems that for the year 2018 if it reaches $ 10 it is very difficult because the total supply in XRP has too much and not many good technology that uses XRP and trigger the XRP price increase.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

The cryptocurrency community doesn't dumb enough to pump a centralized bankers coins which Ripple to be pumped to $10. The chances are nearly zero, I'm sure that is unlikely to happen. If somehow Ripple reach that high the market cap would be tremendously huge, so i'm sure it's too good to be true.
madgpt

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:03:24 AM

i think 6$  is very possible or xrp
waiting for another pump guys ! 
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

At the earliest $5 is possible, because the price went above $3 during the recent price increase which made it to be the second on the list with the market capital. Possibly with the ongoing price increase we can expect the price to reach $5  and further can see higher price when new ath is reached.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:10:41 AM

We'll see in a few months once banks incorporate XRP as part of their payment gateway. I think if it becomes more convenient to buy and transfer XRP as payment, then we could see demand rise exponentially.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

I think I share the opinion of the poster on the possibility of XRP to hit $10 in the subsisting year when the adoption by financial institutions further explodes. By my calculation $10 is just 10× its current value and I don't think it will be impossible for the coin to make 10× in 10 months time.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

Look at the total supply and the amount circulating around in the market. Billions of XRP won't be reaching $10 anytime soon as the market cap will be excess. Again this is a centralized coin and people are moving to crypto currency to have financial freedom from central government. We save the price reach $3 back then, but other alt coins including bitcoin also skyrocketed.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

I am sure that it will be, because the ripple is a technology associated with banks, and every day it becomes more and more. And consequently, how many more banks will want to implement the technology, here's the answer that it will only increase.
babycorner17

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

No one can say that xrp will reach in 10 dollar in 2018 or 2019.But I try to keep the xrp as regularly as possible. May be able to get xrp as a good trading currency after Btc and Eth
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

Whether you love or hate ripple, you have to admit it has potential.

But even though it recently broke $1, i doubt we'll see $10 in 2018. Maybe in a couple years when banks actually start getting into it.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

I am sure that it will be, because the ripple is a technology associated with banks, and every day it becomes more and more. And consequently, how many more banks will want to implement the technology, here's the answer that it will only increase.

If the market goes into a upward type market, ripple price should go up to $10 but this doesn't mean that ripple is a good choice of investment. It's still very risky and I wouldn't invest a single penny in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: