Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You missed all the trains, not just bitcoin  (Read 2727 times)
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

NXT          2013-09-28            +1084215%
IOTA         2015-11-25            +418179%
Neo           2015-10-01           +354482%
Ethereum   2014-07-22           +265772%

And the recent ones...
Populous      2017-06-24          +12181%
QTUM          2017-03-12           +10091%

Be honest to yourself... you did have a chance!

You have mentioned many coins which have given good returns but there is no point in discussing them after they had made those big returns. Focus and concentrate on coins which are looking good for investing in them right now, don't focus on past, because past is gone. I myself was holding Neocoin from past three years and got good profits, and now i am searching for the new train so that I could reach the next destination. I would also like to mention that now better concentrate on ICO's where there is a lot of scope of getting good returns.

Still a lot of coins are there from which we have good potential and their price can increase too much, but if a person still do not feel confident to invest money in such altcoins then he should only invest their money in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the most reliable and trusted crytpo currency and which can surely give us a good profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

I actually miss all that but there are a lot of ICO,s Konw that are also promising which  one can invest a still make a lot of gain,but it will need a lot of patient
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

Still a lot of coins are there from which we have good potential and their price can increase too much, but if a person still do not feel confident to invest money in such altcoins then he should only invest their money in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the most reliable and trusted crytpo currency and which can surely give us a good profit.

Could you tell us where you see the good potential in altcoins and in which ones specifically? I would like to see it too, yet somehow I fail. If you mean potential as for speculation as it had been the case for the last couple of years, it seems that we are already well past that point and speculation is no longer able to bring profit. We are going south and that may last for some time. Last time it had taken almost three years till we were able to touch previous highs again.
The Crypto of the Opera

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

An old adage advises not to cry on spilled milk.
So, forget the lost trains, and concentrate on those who are leaving now.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

I think it does not matter if you miss the train because the current price of the crypto currency has dropped and we can start over again, take this opportunity and do not miss the train again

nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

It's true that when bitcoin is down, alternate cryptocurrencies are also down and that signals us to buy them at a lower price too. But others are thinking the other way as they panic sell their crypto assets while waiting for for the price to go up before they will buy again.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:03:02 PM

Crypto is such a large railway station, with so many trains that you can not travel at all. It remains to study the station itself and try to grasp the constantly passing trains.
and I think that for example the etherium is not the last crypto miracle that we will see.

strongly agree..
I think learning about crypto world its self is more valuable than getting big chance bitcoin investment. knowledge and skills can catch chances that won't give more chances to say "you missed the train".
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

It's true that when bitcoin is down, alternate cryptocurrencies are also down and that signals us to buy them at a lower price too. But others are thinking the other way as they panic sell their crypto assets while waiting for for the price to go up before they will buy again.
at this moment they seem to miss getting a good price, because price has gone up and bought. so can not maximize their profit. and if when he buy and the price fall again, it will be frustrating

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

Crypto is such a large railway station, with so many trains that you can not travel at all. It remains to study the station itself and try to grasp the constantly passing trains.
and I think that for example the etherium is not the last crypto miracle that we will see.

strongly agree..
I think learning about crypto world its self is more valuable than getting big chance bitcoin investment. knowledge and skills can catch chances that won't give more chances to say "you missed the train".
Skills and knowledge is the best investment that you could ever have and don't be frustrated if you missed the train because with your skills and knowledge then you can still make a lot of profit that is equal to that profit that you missed in the train so it is better for you to be patient and just let the things happen because everything happen for a reason.
commlinx

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:13:18 AM

There are coins that made people millionaires and i can understand that,it is the beginning and there will be new coins that keep coming up and may be give the opportunity to make money,any thing is possible when it comes to a new market and if you are willing to risk,you might get lucky,you missed some train does not mean that you missed all the trains. Coins are rising everyday , just make the right choice.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

Indeed, there were a lot of chances to earn money on the crypto currency, many coins and tokens increased in price hundreds of thousands of times and if many of us acquired them earlier, they would already become millionaires. However, I think that there will still be many such cases. The Crypto currency is still developing and even when it reaches its maturity, it is not known what it can turn into. Now we see some opportunities, after some time others may appear. Nobody knows what inventions are expected in the future. Ten years ago, no one even thought of crypto currency and did not suspect that such a miracle could be. Therefore, in our century of ways to earn more will be enough.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

Those who are looking for, will always find. Still there is a chance to earn big money on the crypto market, the main thing is to find that "gold" coin.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

strongly agree..
Skills and knowledge is the best investment that you could ever have and don't be frustrated if you missed the train because with your skills and knowledge then you can still make a lot of profit that is equal to that profit that you missed in the train so it is better for you to be patient and just let the things happen because everything happen for a reason.

The thing is that, bitcoin isn't a single train if want to see it that way. It's probably a rail road track with trains leaving every once in a while. If you weren't able to get in on one, there's still is a chance to catch the next one. Same with some other alts that seem to have moved forward already.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

And the recent ones...

It is true that you miss cryptocurrency before because the price of bitcoins is very cheap and those who invest a huge amount before are now very wealthy because the price has increased drastically in the market.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

Agree, many good coins performed exponentially in the recent time but trust or ignore me, I believe that we are still in the early phase of the development phase and things are yet to reach its peak. Anyone getting involved with crypto even today is an early adopter in my opinion and I am sure that we will see similar performance from multiple coins out there having good potential. There are the ideas which are worth it and it will change the way we live not just in the financial sector but most of the sectors out there. However, I would recommend doing own research before taking any investment decision.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

I totally disagree with you. crypto market is still very new and many new projects, icos, cryptocurrencies will come and grow in the market. it can be late for the major currencies in coinmarketcap but they wont keep their positions forever. better solutions will come and beat them.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

There are coins that made people millionaires and i can understand that,it is the beginning and there will be new coins that keep coming up and may be give the opportunity to make money,any thing is possible when it comes to a new market and if you are willing to risk,you might get lucky,you missed some train does not mean that you missed all the trains. Coins are rising everyday , just make the right choice.
It is true that there are investors who have already earned a huge amount of money just because of investing their money into any of the crypto currency but this does not certainly mean that the ones who were previously unable to make an investment cannot make anything good and that they should not go for investing their money into any of the crypto currency. You need to trust yourself and that you need to decide.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

And the recent ones...

They did not really miss bitcoins even though they did not invest a huge amount when the prices in the past year are low, they can still invest today in the market and start trading in order to earn profit daily or monthly.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

The cryptocurrency is still growing ,time is not yet over ,you can still join now , if you will not join right away then you will truly missed the trains and the bitcoin, so the one thing you will do right now is invest in bitcoin and other alcoins so that you will not miss the trend.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

There're 800++ coin already,it's hard to pick the one that will go booming in the future.We already have tried our luck in this alts,some of us hit the mark and become millionaire and some of us missed all the train.There will be more to come,so pray that we can get the next train and gain spectacular profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: