Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You missed all the trains, not just bitcoin  (Read 2727 times)
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

If we talk about those coins that have already risen in price, then yes, but you do not think that they will not grow further?  Moreover, there will be many more good options that will repeat the same path ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

NXT          2013-09-28            +1084215%
IOTA         2015-11-25            +418179%
Neo           2015-10-01           +354482%
Ethereum   2014-07-22           +265772%

And the recent ones...
Populous      2017-06-24          +12181%
QTUM          2017-03-12           +10091%

Be honest to yourself... you did have a chance!
Wow, and for a long time I never had interests in altcoins, I was just busy focusing on Bitcoin, and thank God it did pay off at last. It’s recently that I started looking into altcoins. Seems like it’s time I start to consider even more altcoins. And one thing with altcoins is that they are very cheap and if you buy at lowest and hold for a long term you will make profit.

Wish of your luck if you could found some good altcoins like did mentioned of the OP. Its seems very difficult to Identify in an altcoins that might you earn a lot of profits by holding it in long term. Unless if you have passion and patience by finding it in the crypto market.
mve34

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

It is constantly going on, not just with cryptocurrencys but also with gold or silver or just land, that is really rising in price because of the over population in a lot of countries, its not all digital, most of it is not actualy.

Land value doesn't rise as fast as cryptocurrencys but it doesn't seem to go down any time soon
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

Still it's a ways to earn some money on trades. It's not a last train, it's just the beginning. At least I look that way on the situation.

And I agree with your perspective. If we would say that it is too late then we are also saying that it is the ending of the bitcoin, where in fact it is only the beginning of it, beginning in which more and more people will invest and the market cao will rise and there is no need for bull to come because the price will be at ease with a high value.
cintamoni

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

I never complain about the past. There is no sense to do so, we should think about the future, and the opportunities, which life can bring us. And there will be opportunities, we just have to find some, and get on that "train"
We can call train back wherever we want. It  never been a late when you are connecting with cryptocurrencies specially bitcoin the highest volatile currency ever. Just invest your money with bitcoin and wait for some months.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

I know that i missed a lot, and it really give this lonesome feeling. Before, as this coins is not as popular today, and the crypto world is just starting to bloom in our era. We are not sure in the future of it that is why many of us is doubting to invest on it (in the start of cyptos). Lucky to those who ride these trains and become the pioneer of this. But we all have our chance, but we have to spend more than the initial value of these coins. Investments is not just an easy work but you have to think a thousand times.
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

I never complain about the past. There is no sense to do so, we should think about the future, and the opportunities, which life can bring us. And there will be opportunities, we just have to find some, and get on that "train"
We should not worry about bitcoin future doesn't matter when we start bitcoin is highly volatile and it will bless us with a lots of profits.Just keep your invest up and stop regretting.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

NXT          2013-09-28            +1084215%
IOTA         2015-11-25            +418179%
Neo           2015-10-01           +354482%
Ethereum   2014-07-22           +265772%

And the recent ones...
Populous      2017-06-24          +12181%
QTUM          2017-03-12           +10091%

Be honest to yourself... you did have a chance!

you can hardly hit all  this all the time. important is dont miss the big train.
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

Bitcoin just a currency which highest fluctuate we can still earn profit with it. The fluctuate will bring some profit. Its never ever been late just believe in fluctuate of bitcoins.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

LOL. Probably there could be more than that but still there are more crypto like this in the market and it is a matter of time that they could prove it. As we all know that cryptocurrency is still growing and the difficult thing is that how to find those good crypto that could have a good market price increase in the likes of those being stipulated above.
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

Bitcoin is for the future, anyone who wants to be part of the world of bitcoin can start now. Future opportunities still exist. Never see the past, because it's not our luck. Let those who have enjoyed the benefits of bitcoin will pass on to people that bitcoin really provides a better life.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

LOL. Probably there could be more than that but still there are more crypto like this in the market and it is a matter of time that they could prove it. As we all know that cryptocurrency is still growing and the difficult thing is that how to find those good crypto that could have a good market price increase in the likes of those being stipulated above.
i think, because most of it is still limited to trading, many of the products have not been running, besides that it is still a bit bitcoiner who uses it, so it is difficult to sell its products, but for trusted coins it will be easy to get many investors

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

We should not worry about bitcoin future doesn't matter when we start bitcoin is highly volatile and it will bless us with a lots of profits.Just keep your invest up and stop regretting.
Its doable if you have enough/decent income outside the cryptomarket.
But now we should be more careful because of the last bear market. The train has passed and i dont know when it will come again.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

Never say never - don't you know such saying? There's still a lot of trains to  come, believe me, crypto still has a lot of potential to extinguish.
As we know that, Bitcoin is a long term investment source in which you can invest any time you want as there are no restrictions over both of its main markets either low market or high market.

Other than Bitcoin same is the case with other coins but you have to make sure you have the skill to survive in any market conditions and have the ability to lead yourself to high market. You will have the same position as investors who invested 4 or 5 months back will be on the same page with you if you invest right now due to the current stable price.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

Crypto currencies have prices that will continue to change and increase every year, so there will always be an opportunity to start because crypto prices will definitely be low again and you can buy, so I think there is no lag or too late to start in Crypto
mgaturon

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

So we should invest NOW and not miss those MILLIONS!!!!!!!!! Sad(((((((((((( sad
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

Crypto currencies have prices that will continue to change and increase every year, so there will always be an opportunity to start because crypto prices will definitely be low again and you can buy, so I think there is no lag or too late to start in Crypto
I admit there's not only bitcoin but a lots of thing which we just missed out.. We didn't miss any train we're just waiting and learning new things from cryptocurrencies.

higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

Being invoke with cryptocurrencies doesn't mean you can only make money here.Everyday we meet a lots of events and enjoy them. We do patient when the price decrease and meet some scammers and deal with them.
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

Actually when these coins were creating internet wasn't popular enough plus not everyone were aware about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. So its not our fault.
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

We're increasing our knowledge. We didn't lose any train we're just enjoying and cryptocurrencies helps us to showing us a new days everything just enjoy the event and make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: