Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you should know before investing in bitcoin  (Read 2686 times)
barcelona 94

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

Before you invest check what is your situation today and you know what bitcoin is. If you are afraid to lost don't try it and invest what you can afford to lost..
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:43:39 AM

one of the things you should know before investing in bitcoin is, the market situation is sometimes difficult to predict where the direction will move, it is of course very important you understand before doing investing not to lose
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

This we should understand before investing in bitcoin, bitcoin is high risk investment, still unregulated and its a long term investment. Thats why bitcoin price movement very high fluctuation. If we long term investor, we should not worry about price movement because its a normal in cryptomarket
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:56:36 AM

First thing you need to know before investing in bitcoin is that bitcoin is risky,Second is that crypto is volatile the reason why it is really different from fiat.Lastly,Bitcoin is really more profitable compare to others the reason why many people are now investing to earn big aswell.
The point is bitcoin is very risky because of fluctuations, your assets could decline by more than 50% in the near future, if you do
not have patience then you will get only a loss, this must be in the know by many potential users, because many of them panic see it
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:38:33 AM

Before investing in bitcoin you should know what is bitcoin and why it is important .I think young investors do not count all this at once, so you need to read many useful articles.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:48:33 AM

Things you should know before investing in bitcoin

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

Before investing bitcoin you must know first what bitcoin is and basically how it transfer and how to do transaction with bitcoin. It is very important to know first what is this you are going to invest because investing is very risky thing and a very important rule for investing is to study and learned first what you are invested because when times come it will in trouble or shaky then you can do the better things in order for you to not to lose your money because you are updated to what have you invested with.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

I really do think one has to sit down make researches and also think thoroughly the risks involved in the investing because investing or investment is like gambling you are bound to lose or gain so in this case its advisable to invest the amount you can bear the risk for.For better guidance you can go for counselling.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

The very important fact is that the cryptocurrency market is divided into daily traders and long term investors and people with either low or high financial resources can participate in both, however, both are volatile and unpredictable. you do not have any control over the market and waiting is the only tactic.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

Im totally agree with this tips. Invest and trading in bitcoin is never been as easy as it seems, it takes a lot of courage, patient, and knowledge before we decided to entering crypto world. But, we also can nit deny that invest in bitcoin for long term future is so promising for us. Anyway, thank you for sharing ! Smiley

markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

hmm this kind of basic information would definitely help many newbies that just join in this cryptocurrencies world. many of small mistakes could be learned from each others in this crypto world. basically, many small mistakes kinda same. this kind of thread are good for newbies to read.
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

This article is very educative, I wish I knew this earlier when I started investing in bitcoin. I started from ponzi and I get burnt with money I borrowed. Today I'm still learning but knowledge has increased compared to when I started two years ago. But is there a way to accurately predict bitcoin or any other coins price
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

I think before to invest in bitcoin, you need to know more about Bitcoin. In order to invest in bitcoine, the project has to be prepared according to the plan. Bitcoin should know the method, because all businesses have a risk. You need to know how cryptocurrency should know how it works. To know the differences in Bitcoin prices and know about the price monitoring.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

Bitcoin and Crypto market is quite new in comparison to real estate and securities. But it is very profitable, Beside giving high profits to investors there is always a risk involved. I think before you want to invest in bitcoin.  In order to avoid the unfortunate risks we should be equipped with the knowledge and willingness to accept the risk that bitcoin can be harmful to yourself.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

In my opinion, there is no such rule that you have things to know before you invest in bitcoin. In my own perspective, if you want to invest on bitcoin you netter know what is bitcoin first, who make this bitcoin, what are the things that may affect the price of bitcoin, why many countries are against on bitcoin, how bitcoin really works and many more. You just need to have atleast small knowledge for you to not be scammed.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

Bitcoin is a currency like any other whose value is decided based on the principles of circulating supply and this price value is highly volatile however in the long term it seems to be going up , it currently has a value of 6500 USD per coin and the minimum amount of bitcoin you can buy is 0.0000001 bitcoin called one Satoshi
ainurko

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

I think before to invest in bitcoin, you need to know more about Bitcoin. In order to invest in bitcoine, the project has to be prepared according to the plan. Bitcoin should know the method, because all businesses have a risk. You need to know how cryptocurrency should know how it works. To know the differences in Bitcoin prices and know about the price monitoring.

Unfortunately a lot of investors does not know even the basic elements of Blockchain
Merlin.Simmons

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:17:06 AM

Before investing in bitcoin, you must know about investing well.You have to know about bitcoin. you have to be really recognize bitcoin before investing bitcoin.
GotNow

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

These are the good tips for begginers. I salute you men for being kind specially for.the new member of these forum. It's also give for me some idea on safety investment that I don't know before. My last advise is dont trust a man in this forum. Be wise of choosing to invest.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

to start investing much should be learned to reduce the risk of losses, such as deficiencies and excess investments bitcoin and also the risk

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

Unfortunately a lot of investors does not know even the basic elements of Blockchain
Before entering into the cryptocurrency and bitcoin itself , you must know the differebt information and guidelines and rules of bitcoin activities, you must be familiar with the scheme, the exchanges process and the storage anfd safety of your investment and have trust  and patience the most inportant in bitcoin investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: