Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VLU] Valuto - Blockchain Powered Marketplace  (Read 37641 times)
valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

BTW, Valuto can be perfectly mined. At least for now. Wink

Even our beginners pool, with 3(!) active accounts, successfully get blocks every few minutes.

New miners - welcome.

Just Mine It! Today!

Very nice pool I must say - thank you for supporting VLU Smiley

Happy mining to everyone!

We had problems with payouts, as promised. Wink
Payouts cleared manually, sorry to all affected pplz.

Just to clarify: Valuto is not affiliated with any pools. And the quoted is not from the team, but from a pool operated indepently.

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:19:54 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 07:01:20 PM by valuto.io

Hi Folks.

Community member rabTAI has been so nice to help setting up Telegram, so right now Team member Webpunk and him are hosting a 20K VLU giveaway to help build the community there.

Please join and claim your reward: https://t.me/valuto_io

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

permadi

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

i've been joining this project. this is the best one, Viva Valuto
valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:28:57 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 05:25:55 PM by valuto.io

Hi Folks.

Community member rabTAI has been so nice to help setting up Telegram, so right now Team member Webpunk and him are hosting a 20K VLU giveaway to help build the community there.

Please join and claim your reward: https://t.me/valuto_io

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

Giveaway has ended... Thanks to the many people who joined.

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

The Matrix

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

Just learned about this coin from my friend right now so no airdrop for me but Im happy to see its a Danish team on the crypto scene and I will support this coin. I like the project and the roadmap and live in Copenhagen so will absolutely support my fellow Danes. Really like the team and can see that you guys have some serious people involved. Good luck guys, looking forward to follow the project and get to know you better :-)
valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

Just learned about this coin from my friend right now so no airdrop for me but Im happy to see its a Danish team on the crypto scene and I will support this coin. I like the project and the roadmap and live in Copenhagen so will absolutely support my fellow Danes. Really like the team and can see that you guys have some serious people involved. Good luck guys, looking forward to follow the project and get to know you better :-)

... And we will look forward to know u as well. Remember, VLU is not a token, did not have an ICO and is as such only backed by the trust, you as a community member puts into Valuto.

As @rabTAI so intelligently said: No people -> No market -> No product!

Valuto would'nt be able to survive without our community, and without good people like you engaging in it!

So buckle up bro and get ready for the ride of your life. You are now a member of the most kickass crypto community out there!

VIVA VALUTO!

/The Valuto dev team

DjemBoot

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

I really love to see the progress...

BTW, Congrats to Valuto and The Team... Now Valuto is rank 9 in terms of 24h trading volumes in coinexchange... I just cant believe that. Even, the price is nearly doubled at this moment, 149 sats...  Grin

Ready To THE MOON .....
AK87

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

BTW, Congrats to Valuto and The Team... Now Valuto is rank 9 in terms of 24h trading volumes in coinexchange... I just cant believe that. Even, the price is nearly doubled at this moment, 149 sats...  Grin

Ready To THE MOON .....

The volume is fake pump, You can see in the order book that someone sold and bought over 100k coins at once for many time to push the volume up.
It's either the dev or a whale holding a lot of coins.

I'd be cautious at this point, it could dump soon. Mostly everytime a coin gets volume pumped, the only reason is to add more buying orders that one can dump to.
With a 133 mil supply, This coin could be well worth 10sat one day.
DjemBoot

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

Ready To THE MOON .....

The volume is fake pump, You can see in the order book that someone sold and bought over 100k coins at once for many time to push the volume up.

I'd be cautious at this point, it could dump soon. Mostly everytime a coin gets volume pumped, the only reason is to add more buying orders that one can dump to.

Thanks for the explanation... TBH I am a newbie in crypto world. So I will wait and see... If someday the price is never higher than 10 sats, actually thats no problem for me. I got my valutos from mining when the diff was very low, using old GPU. So nothing to loose. But now I still hold them. Grin
mr_larsen

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

Ready To THE MOON .....

Hello AK87!

First of all, this is not the devs/team pumping the price, we would like to state that.

Furthermore, it looks like all sell orders have been reduced significantly since a week ago. We believe this is why the market reacts like this.

https://vluchain.info/q/totalvlu - as of writing right now, there is total 14698450 VLU in circulation. It will take a 'long' time before it reaches 133 mil. circulation.

At last thank you for all the support and thank you to the expanding community! We are growing these days, and it's really awesome for the team to follow this!

/team
AK87

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

Ready To THE MOON .....

Thanks for the explanation... TBH I am a newbie in crypto world. So I will wait and see... If someday the price is never higher than 10 sats, actually thats no problem for me. I got my valutos from mining when the diff was very low, using old GPU. So nothing to loose. But now I still hold them. Grin

Everybody is new to crypto in the beginning. Keep these things in mind and also double check if it's really happening how most people say it will.
For now I was right, coin was at 166 this morning and now it's sitting on 120. So it already lost around 30%+ after the volume got pumped.

The funny thing is, this whole volume pumping works as you can see from your post (and you're not the only one). People tend to think "oh my god, the volume is high, this will blow up". On Coinexchange, I can tell you it's totally different. Whales push volume so you and others put up high buying orders that he can dump to.

You should always question some strange things. I mean this coin had a volume of maybe 1 btc (or maybe less) and then all of a sudden it has 15btc volume but the price stays the same? I mean if there is a volume spike of 15btc, clearly the Price must have changed.
That's when you gotta know, this is fishy and not to be trusted.

Good luck in the future.
dlastdon

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

I see a promising project compared to other new ANNs thread.
Valuto blockchain powered marketplace is going to succeed with team behind it
AK87

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

Ready To THE MOON .....

Hello AK87!

First of all, this is not the devs/team pumping the price, we would like to state that.

Furthermore, it looks like all sell orders have been reduced significantly since a week ago. We believe this is why the market reacts like this.

https://vluchain.info/q/totalvlu - as of writing right now, there is total 14698450 VLU in circulation. It will take a 'long' time before it reaches 133 mil. circulation.

At last thank you for all the support and thank you to the expanding community! We are growing these days, and it's really awesome for the team to follow this!

/team

Hey there, thanks for your input. Since its hard to tell who owns how many coins, no one ever knows if a dev is doing this or someone with a lot of coins.
Clearly its someone who owns 100k+ Coins. I don't want to blindly accuse you, Sorry if it came that way.

I am pretty sure that in the past some devs have done this to push their coins (also to get CMC listing, since you need some daily volume for that).

I just want to inform people about stuff like this..because as you can see, some people all of a sudden show interest in a coin when its volume pumped.
That doesn't mean it's a good buying point though.

If the sell orders have been reduced then it was that guy holding 100k+ Coins. He probably closed his orders so the total amount of coins in the order book shrinks and the price goes up due to lower supply.

Then he pumped the volume and he will probably sell into the orders throughout the day.

As a developer, you shouldn't care about this at all, let alone the price. You should take care of your coin and build a good future. I know that all coins who deliver will have a higher prize one day.
Theone101

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

Ready To THE MOON .....

Everybody is new to crypto in the beginning. Keep these things in mind and also double check if it's really happening how most people say it will.
For now I was right, coin was at 166 this morning and now it's sitting on 120. So it already lost around 30%+ after the volume got pumped.

The funny thing is, this whole volume pumping works as you can see from your post (and you're not the only one). People tend to think "oh my god, the volume is high, this will blow up". On Coinexchange, I can tell you it's totally different. Whales push volume so you and others put up high buying orders that he can dump to.

You should always question some strange things. I mean this coin had a volume of maybe 1 btc (or maybe less) and then all of a sudden it has 15btc volume but the price stays the same? I mean if there is a volume spike of 15btc, clearly the Price must have changed.
That's when you gotta know, this is fishy and not to be trusted.

Good luck in the future.

Well as we all can see price did change like 4X,form 40s to 180s..ofc.,volume will grow it is buy volume mostly!
matthew_smith

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

new pool valuto coin

http://109.235.67.6/getting_started

matthew smith
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:42:47 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 12:53:35 AM by Theone101

Honest Dev in Vlu!

Web Punkadmin
Some thoughts about the price of VLU.

Note: The following is my personal reflections, and opinions expressed may or may not reflect the teams opinions.

As a team member, i cannot and will not participate in hyping or pumping the price by discussing next weeks price target etc.

But i can, however reflect over the question "What is the fair/correct/best price-tag for VLU?".

As VLU is first and foremost meant as a currency to be used in the Valuto marketplace(s), I do not think that VLU will be soaring into the thousands of dollars anytime soon. I do not think it will be hovering in the cent range for very long either.

The reasons behind my first assumption are, mainly that VLU is not meant to be a speculative asset, but is to be used as a predictable store of value and as a currency.

Furthermore, there will be some kind of psychology keeping the price of VLU from going to "PLUTO", as it would be outright ridiculous to buy a toothbrush costing 0.0000010 of any currency.

Speaking about the other route, why VLU would not plummit to the low sats and stay there for eternity, it's necessary to look at a couple of things.

First - for VLU to be useful as a currency, it would require the purchasing power of the circulating supply to always be higher than the value of the combined amount of goods in the marketplace.

Think about it? - At the price VLU is hovering right now, it wouldn't even be possible to buy or sell a medium-sized family car on danish plates, even if 100% of the circulating supply was used in the trade.

As the marketplace surely will attract a lot of merchants, big as small, this will help with the price development.

Second - As other coins running on POW mining power, the reward to the miners halves every 840.000 blocks. This will also have a positive effect as inflation drops radically, bur predictably every 292 days or so.

- Just my two Valuto's!

/WebPunk
valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:01:52 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 11:49:17 AM by valuto.io

Hello everyone!

We cannot describe how awesome it is, to see the activity and community growing as of right now - thank you to all!  

Valuto has it's own Official Telegram group, which can be found here - https://t.me/valuto_io

Join now and get in touch with the community!

Viva Valuto,

/team

bones999

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:55:44 AM

Explanation to buying.
Being there is talk about it.
I bought the coins.
why.
I believe vlu is a diamond.
So i invested in it for the long term not to pump and dump it.
As is the assumption.
I recognize a valuable project.
So i invested for long term.
Not to dump any but to keep them as a true store of value.
Based on logic as an investor.
Case closed.
All the best to the vlu team on their diamond.
valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:45:46 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 07:17:42 AM by valuto.io

Explanation to buying.
Being there is talk about it.
I bought the coins.
why.
I believe vlu is a diamond.
So i invested in it for the long term not to pump and dump it.
As is the assumption.
I recognize a valuable project.
So i invested for long term.
Not to dump any but to keep them as a true store of value.
Based on logic as an investor.
Case closed.
All the best to the vlu team on their diamond.

Thank you for the excellent explanation bones999! We as a team are very happy to hear this, and we appreciate the kind words.

First and foremost, thank you all the for the great support and rising attention the last week - we are growing every day, and this would not be possible without the great support.

We will post more news regarding the Marketplace as soon as possible! (A preview of what's to come)

In the meantime, rest assured that we are working hard to keep you all updated.

/team

dagoz87

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

VALUTO (VLU) MINING POOL

http://miningpool.shop

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.9% Only (Lowest Fee)

Ddos Protection Server ( Uptime 99.99%)