Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winning stake fever.,  (Read 359 times)
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

Although sometimes you lose in gambling but there are times you will fall on a winning stake. And as a gambler this is the most intense and thrilling part of the game. So guys tell us your excitement during this phase of your gambling experience..,
Three years ago, I made a bet in directbet.eu, which is a great gambling site accept different cryptocurrencies and I won around 2.7 BTC in parlay bet. This day, I didn't believe how much I won because I was young (Under 20 years), I kept around 50% of this money until now, and the other half I use it to gamble again and buying some stuffs from the internet, It's a wonderful day, I hope that I can win this amount again.

but such a victory is hard to come by, there is a lucky factor we should get there, it's almost the same as 1: 100. when you bet once you can only get that kind of winning once, maybe even more than 1 because multiple winnings will be difficult we can get in deliberate

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

Although sometimes you lose in gambling but there are times you will fall on a winning stake. And as a gambler this is the most intense and thrilling part of the game. So guys tell us your excitement during this phase of your gambling experience..,
I remember winning 0.4 BTC on slots(fruit zen), it was really exciting. i started winning right from my first bet, after an hour i was up 0.6 BTC(i kept pushing my luck/got greedy Tongue), then i started losing, i didn't stop until i lost 0.2 BTC profit lol. i was happy though i made 0.4 BTC profit! i haven't made any big/similar profit since then.

It is quite simple to make mistakes like these, and i'm sure that every gamble has done it at least once. I mean people are always greedy, more or less, so this isn't surprising. That's why it is important to train yourself that you would know when to stop. Losing bit of money isn't bad compared to losing everything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

I was playing a dice game in one of the online Bitcoin faucets and actually won nearly 200,000 satoshi in a single roll. Ended up losing it all anyway.
When I'm playing dice I'm also ending up losing but this is due to my carelessness but there are times that I'm winning enough and my appetite is losing by the time I got the winning already.
defeat will always come to the gamblers,
Defeat will come if you're not satisfied with the amount you've been winning when you gamble. It doesn't matter on how lucky you are because it will still lead you to be defeated in the end if you are careless.
One thing I have realized about dice is that when you are winning you are going to win big but when it comes to losing unless you quit you are going to lose all and even be in debt. Gamblers never learn from their mistakes, the love of money corrupts our reasoning.
That's when you gamble, you don't plan. Don't generalize all the gamblers as there are wise gamblers who are living their day to day life and was able to make riches in gambling. Most of us can't bear the emotion when we started to lose as the main thing that is bearing to our minds is we want to recover, we want to earn and that's the only thing that we are planning to do.
Gamblers can really be classified and be putted only on 2 situations which is a winner and a loser.These kind of situations is commonly happening on when theres a winning streak we are confident enough to proceed even more and believe that we might win further on but results is always being the same which is losing this is why its really important to get out and be wary on these situations.
There's no other result that can come up with gamblers unless they declare that it's a draw. Telling it to get out of such situations is a very easy thing but when you are on the actual situation it's hard to get out of it just look on how many of us who are struggling with it.
You are really right when it comes on stopping in mid-air it would really be a hard stuff and other people do easily tell or do make advices but when they are already on the situation then it would be an another story which you cant really easily resist to play even more since you do know the feeling when you are winning as i said before it do boost up confidence on winning which will result for you to play even more.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

I remember winning 0.4 BTC on slots(fruit zen), it was really exciting. i started winning right from my first bet, after an hour i was up 0.6 BTC(i kept pushing my luck/got greedy Tongue), then i started losing, i didn't stop until i lost 0.2 BTC profit lol. i was happy though i made 0.4 BTC profit! i haven't made any big/similar profit since then.

It is quite simple to make mistakes like these, and i'm sure that every gamble has done it at least once. I mean people are always greedy, more or less, so this isn't surprising. That's why it is important to train yourself that you would know when to stop. Losing bit of money isn't bad compared to losing everything.

Gambling will not be predicted easily at all. When you want to invest on the any betting or dice games. We do not need to invest on gambling to avoid the loosing money completely.
If you are good at speculating the team or the concern player you can bet on the right when you are getting the less profit as well.
If you greedy and want make money ylou will loose all the fund.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:48:37 AM

A couple of days ago, without suspecting anything, I receive a letter from the Freebitco.in project to my mail saying that I became the lucky owner of the lottery ticket. The lottery held this week was lucky. I won the second prize, my winnings is 0.46428101 BTC. I can not express my enthusiasm with words. At first I thought that this was another fraud, as often happens, but then I checked it, and the specified amount was really on my account. An inexpressible feeling!
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

A couple of days ago, without suspecting anything, I receive a letter from the Freebitco.in project to my mail saying that I became the lucky owner of the lottery ticket. The lottery held this week was lucky. I won the second prize, my winnings is 0.46428101 BTC. I can not express my enthusiasm with words. At first I thought that this was another fraud, as often happens, but then I checked it, and the specified amount was really on my account. An inexpressible feeling!
Woah, that's a great dude, by the way, congrats to you that's really huge amount if you convert that into fiat.
Hopefully, i also win like that an instant money or it's a kind of blessing to me because I never experience to have a winning stake from gambling or even from lucky draw. That really helps with us and having a long vacation if I were you.
How does it happen, dude, that you won or what did you do to win?

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

Woah, that's a great dude, by the way, congrats to you that's really huge amount if you convert that into fiat.
Hopefully, i also win like that an instant money or it's a kind of blessing to me because I never experience to have a winning stake from gambling or even from lucky draw. That really helps with us and having a long vacation if I were you.
How does it happen, dude, that you won or what did you do to win?
Only few people that they claimed they won at the lottery because at first I thought it was a fake in freebit on their lottery since no one is claiming that they won. Because the winner shows user id only that can be fake by the developer of it since no identity of the users can be seen from that user id..
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1537

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

Only few people that they claimed they won at the lottery because at first I thought it was a fake in freebit on their lottery since no one is claiming that they won. Because the winner shows user id only that can be fake by the developer of it since no identity of the users can be seen from that user id..

There have been many winners of that lottery on this forum, posting on this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334508.120

and on this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320959.0

Apart from that, it is normal to think that many people who win in are not registered on this forum, and others don't want to make it public even if they are registered.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: