Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:33:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: \\\LIMITLESS EXCHANGES AVAILABLE///  (Read 886 times)
ni23457
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

Be extremely careful when operating with ChangeNOW. This service is from Russia. But in Russia the activity of such services is illegal. This means that no one Russian state organization controls their work. And they can do what they want with your funds. They can block your funds and then demand your personal information. But people who violate the laws of their own country do not have the right to demand documents from anyone. It's just an excuse not to return the money.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4619534.0 (ChangeNow.io - Scam. Illegally holding of 100 BCH (11 bitcoins))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Polina_ChangeNOW

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

Be extremely careful when operating with ChangeNOW. This service is from Russia. But in Russia the activity of such services is illegal. This means that no one Russian state organization controls their work. And they can do what they want with your funds. They can block your funds and then demand your personal information. But people who violate the laws of their own country do not have the right to demand documents from anyone. It's just an excuse not to return the money.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4619534.0 (ChangeNow.io - Scam. Illegally holding of 100 BCH (11 bitcoins))

Hello!

We would like to clear this situation up.
Our company, ChangeNOW International Ltd., is registered in Belize as a legal entity.

Our team is distributed worldwide, and a fraction of it does reside in Russia.

Our AML and KYC policy is clearly described in our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and one automatically accepts them both upon using our exchange service.

This user, ni23457, has committed document forgery, presentation of false information, and is currently refusing to cooperate with us with regards to completing the KYC procedure, which is common for all exchange services and is used to prevent forgery and money laundering.

The international AML/KYC regulations are valid for everyone who attempts to carry out any financial operations, including those with cryptocurrencies, i.e. exchange operations in this case.
ni23457
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:59:17 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 10:21:09 AM by ni23457

Our company, ChangeNOW International Ltd., is registered in Belize as a legal entity.
No one is interested in your pieces of paper bought for $ 1000.

Our team is distributed worldwide, and a fraction of it does reside in Russia.
It's a lie. 90% of employees (including CEO Roman Lapin) are here.

St. Petersburg, Ligovsky prospect, 50, building 13, office 28, +7 812 646-96-32
Evercode Lab
https://evercodelab.com/

More info in investigation topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4647308.0

This user, ni23457, has committed document forgery
It's a lie. JPG images are not documents.  I can send absolutely any pictures to anonymous persons from anonymous site.

The international AML/KYC regulations are valid for everyone who attempts to carry out any financial operations
You can not use these abbreviations because you are breaking the laws of your own country. You are criminals. And I will never cooperate with you. You have to return the money, because I refuse to work with a Russian service that does not have the right to exist in Russia.

ni23457
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

Hey AML/KYC regulations lovers explain please why you fled your office a week ago? (as soon as Russian sites wrote about your illegal activities)
St. Petersburg, Ligovsky prospect, 50, building 13, office 28
Why, when someone calls +7 812 646-96-32, Konstantin Brumm refuses to give a new address?

Konstantin Brumm is CEO of Evercode at now when Roman Lapin is founder of Evercode(and CEO of ChangeNOW) but both work together. Evercode is developer of ChangeNOW (Investigation topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4647308.0 )
https://evercodelab.com/
EVERCODE LAB Ltd
OGRN: 1137847068017
INN: 7804502846
Legal address: St. Petersburg, Brianceva str, 7, office 613
Founders:
50% Sergeev Petr Konstantinovich (Also this person is "Lead Developer, is a blockchain enthusiast..." (the information from NOW token WhitePaper ))
14.02.2013 , INN 471421285013
50% Lapin Roman Dmitrievich
14.02.2013 , INN 290131772518
CEO
Brumm Konstanin Aleksandrovich
22.02.2018, INN 471505717005

You call yourself a legitimate business. Why do you run away from your office and keep the new address a secret? What are you afraid of? After all, you have everything under the law and Russian police will protect you. So what is the problem?

matej krkic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

I have some problems with my eyesight. Can't read the question. Could you use a bigger font, Mr. Scammer?

And why do you use your shill @bitcoinewman for that? Do you think it will help to pass KYC?
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

I'm inclined to believe that ni23457 and bitcoinewman are one person. bitcoinewman shows phenomenal activity after February. I've been following this topic for a long time, I'm wondering why ni23457 does it. What for?
my dream2021

Activity: 359
Merit: 61

︻┳デ═—

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

Sorry dev can u change minimum convert cryptocurency like minimum 5$ not 32$+ because we need to try firs if that work Smiley

"BTC Bitcoin is a man-made, open-source technology – not a gift handed down from the heavens"
Polina_ChangeNOW

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Sorry dev can u change minimum convert cryptocurency like minimum 5$ not 32$+ because we need to try firs if that work Smiley

Unfortunately, that's not our restriction, it's our fiat partner's. Sad
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:11:35 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 11:35:39 AM by xtraelv

There are multiple unresolved scam accusations against this company.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1307188

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4988982.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4619534.0

https://archive.fo/Yfnbj (Their advertisement archived today)

As of 18 September 2018 they still have an unaltered advertisement on Bitcointalk stating: The service is non-custodial, limitless and does not require any sign-ups.

Their website contains the same misleading statement. Their Terms of Service contradict their own advertising.

https://i.imgur.com/9JFmYfE.png

It is evident from their response in the scam accusation that such service is not being provided and users have lost substantial funds as a result.

One of their customers has even paid for an advertisement warning of the scam.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
ni23457
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

Excuse me for upping a topic with this shit. But these freaks disappeared from the forum and almost 3 months do not respond to my letters. Perhaps so, they will see my message.

I just ask you to reply to the forum for what legal reason do you keep my money for 3 months?

You are just a group of Russian guys who bought an offshore company in Belize (cheapest and dirtiest offshore zone - 650 USD)

Earlier, you explained the impossibility of returning the money without documents to me because you are afraid that my money was stolen and you are afraid that you may have problems with Europol.

But as soon as it became known, you immediately disappeared from the forum:
At the same time, I was a customer of Changelly[actually parent of ChangeNOW, as it became known later] and have whitelisted account there and exchanged hundreds of bitcoins in recent months without any kind of KYC. (it's funny but they gave me whitelisted account after ChangeNOW's scam!) The fact is that I have 5-year-old crystal clear coins, so it never aroused suspicion from anyone.
That is, a company that is with you in the same city and which is very close to you has exchanged the amount ten times more without KYC and was not afraid of anything.

Therefore, how are you, a group of Russian guys with papers bought for $ 650, explain the refusal to make a refund? I will repeat. I do not need your exchange. I need my money back into the sender's wallet.
If you don't like me, then you can ban me. I will never use your service and cooperate with you anyway.

So explain. What is the reason to refuse me in refund? After all, you can no longer lie about the fear of Europol. Then why do you keep my money for 3 months? It is not your property to hold it. So why the hell are you keeping it illegally 3 months?

Vizefog

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

I just want to add that this guy doesn’t say much about what happened. So, he  sent a fake ID twice. He believes that this is a joke, so guys, I do not think that it is worth taking seriously what he tells us.

I decided that it was just a formality. I took an image with someone's passport from google-images and sent them.

In addition, when I became interested in his problem, it became clear to me that this person does not want to solve this problem legally. He categorically refuses to disclose his personal identity, which is suspicious of me. In addition, I explained to him that the exchange of 100 BCH is impossible without KYC. Since I do not agree with him, he considers me as a part of the exchange (very funny!) This is a way to get away from an awkward question.

You are a cheap whore already got an answer, but you don’t need it because you are a whore. You are here to repeat the same questions and get a penny for it.

Many of you have seen an banner for his thread of accusations here, and many consider this guy a hero who “exposed the scammers.” But I have my own point on his actions. I consider this blackmailing, to return coins without providing a real ID. Described in more detail in this article, where facts are gathered about how this guy spreads charges, using bots and shills, hidding the fact that he sent a fake twice.

https://medium.com/@arennathan9/changenow-scam-or-review-how-ni23457-blackmails-the-exchange-978c483ef81a

I hope that many of you use your brain to see that this is a problem of two sides. In addition, OP initiated a problem by sending fake. Therefore, I consider him the main culprit and I follow his actions.
ni23457
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

You are a cheap whore already got an answer, but you don’t need it because you are a whore. You are here to repeat the same questions and get a penny for it.
matej krkic - full time troll of ChangeNOW scammers or just a cheap whore

Do you spit on the rules?
You cannot demand anything from me. You are just a bunch of Russian guys who bought a cheap company in offshore garbage dump (650 USD). So you are nobody and I spit on you and sent what was near at hand. [Just because I like to spit on brazen assholes and humiliate them Grin]  What is not clear to you idiot?

You are fucking bunch from Russia which stole my money 3 months ago and do not refund it.
You lied all these months that you are afraid of simply returning money just because you are afraid of problems with Europol. But as soon as it became known, you just disappeared from the forum, pathetic scammers.
At the same time, I was a customer of Changelly[actually parent of ChangeNOW, as it became known later] and have whitelisted account there and exchanged hundreds of bitcoins in recent months without any kind of KYC. (it's funny but they gave me whitelisted account after ChangeNOW's scam!) The fact is that I have 5-year-old crystal clear coins, so it never aroused suspicion from anyone.
So ban me and refund the money, idiot. I don't need your exchange. Who are you to hold someone's money, fucking scammer? If you are sure that you had stolen money, then you must report to the Russian police. What the fuck do you keep my money for 3 months, you fucking thieves?

haydenshoar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 12:48:08 AM

Was interested and wanted to give it a try but the site was telling me to send my coins to you first without any escrow protection so I quickly abandoned the transaction.

You see, I don’t know you. Nobody here knows you. Neither do you know us. This all translates to us being strangers to each other. Would you send money or coins to random strangers here? No, right?

Services such as yours are very common here and they are now all the rage. Scammers are now becoming more sophisticated and elaborate in their methodologies. They are now focusing all their efforts in creating exchanges because they know there is a demand for such services. And best of all, they can simply sit back and wait for the naive few to send coins upfront. No lengthy discussions about escrow, no fear of being exposed and tagged by DT members, no scathing comments which individual scammers often enjoy here. Exchanges have that legit look, that professional facade and they hide the people operating them.

Well, this should change. You should integrate a trusted escrow system in your Changenow exchange.

I urge anyone who might want to try this service to stop and think carefully before sending any coins to this anonymous service. They are, after all, an anonymous service.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: