Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance  (Read 4158 times)
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

Any token sale dates set in stone yet?  I see the website states private sales started 4/26...
how is that going and when does it end? When does the public sale start?
Start of public sale is scheduled for early June. Follow the news in the official telegram group. The team will announce this information soon.
Already known information about the beginning of a public sale
Date: 8 June 2018 (0815 UTC)
Minimum Contribution: 0.5 ETH
No Maximum Contributions
We just have to wait 31 days.

minchubby

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

We have heard your requests for a bounty campaign, so here it is!
2,000,000 T2T up for grabs!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3439768.msg35858902#msg35858902
Yeah! I'm glad to hear about bounty. But I want to note that the reward is not very big. 2000000=130 thousand dollars. That is, the participants of the bounty will not arrange a dump on exchanges.

yes , iam their bounty participant too, not big bouty pool and their rule is so strict, not many people can join, there is no worry about dump price on exchange, 175 ETH for bounty pool only, bonus is 15%, pretty small
minchubby

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

With the team's experience and expertise, traceto.io will be a force to be reckoned with when providing KYC Services in the future.

agree, they have strong team with more than 50 years experience and hundereds crypto clients used their parent company's service, i think they will be big  competitor of Selfkey and Civic.
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

What's the soft cap for Traceto.io? Then again there is no information as regards the progress of the ongoing private sale.  These apart, I see Traceto.io as a very promising project with the intent of setting standard as per e-KYC for the virtual currency world. This is coming at a good time before authorities will I troupe and enforce regulatory compliance for ICOs and exchanges.
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

network KYC, which seeks to bridge the gap between the real and virtual worlds.
tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

What's the soft cap for Traceto.io? Then again there is no information as regards the progress of the ongoing private sale.  These apart, I see Traceto.io as a very promising project with the intent of setting standard as per e-KYC for the virtual currency world. This is coming at a good time before authorities will I troupe and enforce regulatory compliance for ICOs and exchanges.
Look at the other projects. They provide information about the private sale of tokens only after its completion. There's nothing wrong with that. I think that in early June we will find out how much the team raised funds.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
criptide

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:15:29 AM

team is working hard but the admins are working the hardest.  Cheesy
criptide

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

Just another great article about traceto.io: https://www.smithandcrown.com/sale/traceto/

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Do you think Pre-sale with at least 150ETH that's too much? Please reduce it to as low as 50ETH please!
I wanna join this presale but with this such big start amount I cant.
As compliance is almost important things for all start up projects now, traceto will be best investment in 2018. Can't wait for their main sale

criptide

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

Do you think Pre-sale with at least 150ETH that's too much? Please reduce it to as low as 50ETH please!
As compliance is almost important things for all start up projects now, traceto will be best investment in 2018. Can't wait for their main sale

Well, you might want to consider joining a pool or waiting for the Early Access Sale. Public Sale is a little risky because T2T might sell out during Early Access Sale. If Private Sale does super well there would be very few tokens left in the Early access and public sales too 
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

traceto.io Token (T2T)
No. of Tokens: 1 billion
Soft Cap: 10, 000 ETH**
Hard Cap:  35, 000 ETH
Yes, the project is promising-as well as their partners! Expectations are through the roof!
Luka22

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

I feel there is several projects out there doing the same or similar thing. What is your competitive advantage?
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

Thinking about investing in them, looks reliable, but I'm not sure that I'm completely understand how the AI and machine learning will be used in the core of their platform...
criptide

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

I feel there is several projects out there doing the same or similar thing. What is your competitive advantage?

If you read the whitepaper, you can see that the team has a lot of experience in the field.

Early Backers include Kyber Network and Hashed.

traceto.io will also be used by CoinManager, Sentinel Protocol in the future and can leverage on the 500 existing clients that their parent company, Cynopsis Solutions, has. (Quite a few major clients like Zilliqa)

Even another KYC provider is using Cynopsis Solutions (ost kyc) which is interesting.

Quite evidently, traceto is on the right track to future success.

criptide

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:21:31 AM

Thinking about investing in them, looks reliable, but I'm not sure that I'm completely understand how the AI and machine learning will be used in the core of their platform...

Probably during the verification process, stated inside the whitepaper if I remember correctly!
Go to their website to find out: traceto.io
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

Traceto is a startup of Singapore's Cynopsis Solutions Pte. Ltd which has a very strong market position and invaluable experience, which is designed to strongly push the development of the Traceto project. Considering the fact that there is a whole company behind this case, one can hope for success Smiley
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

Probably during the verification process, stated inside the whitepaper if I remember correctly!
Go to their website to find out: traceto.io
You still need to read the technical documentation. I got acquainted with her and it seemed to me that this document was compiled fairly competently and in detail
enixon291077

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

KuCoin Will Enforce KYC For Users

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-enforce-kyc-for-users/
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

Well, you might want to consider joining a pool or waiting for the Early Access Sale. Public Sale is a little risky because T2T might sell out during Early Access Sale. If Private Sale does super well there would be very few tokens left in the Early access and public sales too 
Which pools are you currently working with? Are any of those available to the general public? I think many investors would benefit from this information.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

My verification there still not approved already around three months, I'm wondering how are they going to do this with millions of users now... Or maybe they will use traceto.io resources...?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: