Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance  (Read 4161 times)
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Unfortunately, the sale of tokens lasts a long time, but the effect is almost there. There are still 11% of tokens and 11 days left before the sale ends.
We need a little patience. At the end of June, the token sale will be completed and the team will make a report with the results. And I think that in July the tokens Traceto will appear on the exchanges.
It is not too long, it is fully normal time line for token sale, especially if we consider traceto as one from not very popular ico projects category (Verification).
The team collected 90% of hard cap. And this is a very good indicator for the falling market. I think the team will successfully complete the token sale.
I'm more interested in how the price of tokens will behave on the exchange. And I wonder what popular exchanges will trade the token.
Who knows what exchange, but I guess it will take some time, the market is red and it is not good to list tokens even on binance at such times... We need to find the bottom on BTC and then build any strategy from there. But yes, I think that this token sale event will be successful with 100% raised funds.
miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

373,334,216.66 T2T (93.33%) There are still 6.7% of tokens left and 7 days left before the end of the sale. I am not sure that all tokens will be sold.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

The money I want to get out of you, my brother, the coin currency withdrawn from 24 hours and the clouds were suspended from you
criptide

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:57:51 AM

Unfortunately, the sale of tokens lasts a long time, but the effect is almost there. There are still 11% of tokens and 11 days left before the sale ends.
We need a little patience. At the end of June, the token sale will be completed and the team will make a report with the results. And I think that in July the tokens Traceto will appear on the exchanges.
It is not too long, it is fully normal time line for token sale, especially if we consider traceto as one from not very popular ico projects category (Verification).
The team collected 90% of hard cap. And this is a very good indicator for the falling market. I think the team will successfully complete the token sale.
I'm more interested in how the price of tokens will behave on the exchange. And I wonder what popular exchanges will trade the token.
Who knows what exchange, but I guess it will take some time, the market is red and it is not good to list tokens even on binance at such times... We need to find the bottom on BTC and then build any strategy from there. But yes, I think that this token sale event will be successful with 100% raised funds.

Mmmm... Nah i dont think they will sell out, no demand
Triop

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

Team Traceto are excited to announce our latest partnership with Global Brain Blockchain Labs (GBBL). This partnership will help both GBBL and traceto.io to grow towards better regulatory compliance. As mentioned in the article by Mr Chye Kit, our CEO, traceto.io will be able to better grow our market share in the area of decentralised KYC in the long term with this strategic partnership. 
tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

Tokens will be distributed in August and I hope that by this time the market will become "green". And I am pleased that the bonuses will be blocked for 3 months.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
coinsniperX

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

Tokens will be distributed in August and I hope that by this time the market will become "green". And I am pleased that the bonuses will be blocked for 3 months.
They are already worked with and helped a lot of ico's and I'm pretty sure that they know when will be better to distribute tokens and unlock it.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:02:56 PM

373,334,216.66 T2T (93.33%) There are still 6.7% of tokens left and 7 days left before the end of the sale. I am not sure that all tokens will be sold.

How long token sale ongoing? They raising 30 millions in usd, or this amount was decreased because of ETH rate down now?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

Here is an interview from AltcoinTrading with our CEO, Mr. Chionh Chye Kit! In the interview, he talks on why regulatory compliance standards would only become more stringent and more!   

To find out more on the interview, please refer to: https://news.altcointrading.net/traceto-interview/

Chye Kit in an interview explains how blockchain KYC relates to credit risk and why regulatory compliance is one of the sectors that actually gets more efficient when decentralized.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

How long token sale ongoing? They raising 30 millions in usd, or this amount was decreased because of ETH rate down now?
The public sale of tokens began on June 8. There are 5 days left until the end of the sale. The pre-sale was in may or April.
The price of the token is fixed at the time of the sale start.

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

Here is an interview from AltcoinTrading with our CEO, Mr. Chionh Chye Kit! In the interview, he talks on why regulatory compliance standards would only become more stringent and more!   

To find out more on the interview, please refer to: https://news.altcointrading.net/traceto-interview/

Chye Kit in an interview explains how blockchain KYC relates to credit risk and why regulatory compliance is one of the sectors that actually gets more efficient when decentralized.

That is very cool interview it showing how big this project will be in future. When dev has clear vision and direction about their idea than it is nice to follow that project and keep supporting this. Wish you good luck and all the best for bright future.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

Today 93,36% of all tokens are sold out and 5 days left. I'm wondering if it will collect hard cap, because the market is unfavorable nowadays.
riboku0105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

The Traceto project is developed from existing products and customers so the risk is low, however the hype of the project is not high. Fierce competition with other projects such as Selfkey, Verime, etc. Short term potential projects are not suitable for long term investors.
Beumphocsorbo

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

I like the construction of this business!
Wondrous website, absorbing idea, consistent idea!
butterfly82

BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

I've seen what Selfkey is considered a traceto competitor, but I believe it's wrong. Selfkey is a very weak product that can not interest customers.

coinsniperX

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

I've seen what Selfkey is considered a traceto competitor, but I believe it's wrong. Selfkey is a very weak product that can not interest customers.
Traceto is already existing and working business with a lot of customers among which are quarkchian, fantom and others, so they are leading, I think.
influence

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

It will most likely be traded as a T2T/ETH pair as it priced in ETH, but this is unconfirmed. Exchange details are also unconfirmed.
T2T will be distributed within 30 days after the end of the public sale.
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

The spreadsheet is currently locked for stakes calculation and awarding! Announcements will be made in the future regarding the status of the spreadsheets! Smiley
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

Robin also sits on the advisory boards of the International Cybercrime and Forensics Examiners, Governance Risk and Compliance Investments and Technology and Dynamic GRC. He has conducted numerous technology-related training sessions with global financial institutions, MNC’s, SME’s and government entities.
lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

Traceto is already existing and working business with a lot of customers among which are quarkchian, fantom and others, so they are leading, I think.
that the project has competitors, I think it should only stimulate the team to be better, and I'm sure that they will cope

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄