Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance  (Read 4161 times)
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

I've seen what Selfkey is considered a traceto competitor, but I believe it's wrong. Selfkey is a very weak product that can not interest customers.
Traceto is already existing and working business with a lot of customers among which are quarkchian, fantom and others, so they are leading, I think.
that the project has competitors, I think it should only stimulate the team to be better, and I'm sure that they will cope
Indeed. with the presence of competitors, it should be a trigger to develop their platform even better. after all, seeing the quite a lot of partners already in existence, I see enough potential to be the reason this platform will work.
Frankie Risser

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

Hello team!
This is a very nice plan with potential! Interesting design, wondrous vision, unprejudiced idea.
Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

The KYC industry on the blockchain is very big and Traceto is a part of it. So far as I know is the token sale going very well and is there only five days left for the end of the token sale. With the partnerships can the  Traceto team succeed this project.
criptide

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:35:01 PM

I've seen what Selfkey is considered a traceto competitor, but I believe it's wrong. Selfkey is a very weak product that can not interest customers.
Traceto is already existing and working business with a lot of customers among which are quarkchian, fantom and others, so they are leading, I think.

Heard they leaked KYC info! Smiley
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

Hello traceto.io family! Have you been wondering about the differences between traceto.io’s service and other KYC services? Read about traceto.io’s edge on this snippet extracted from our whitepaper!
chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

Hi, can anyone give me some information within regards to when the tokens will be released and is there a lock on them? As my group is looking to invest into a new project as we've just finalized our private-pre sale deal for 4k ETH over at Quarkchain
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

Hi! The bounty tokens will be distributed after the purchased tokens have been distributed! Do stay tuned for updates and announcements regarding the distribution date! Smiley
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

Is there any indication of how much T2T will be required intially to be staked in order to become a verifier ?
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

Is there any indication of how much T2T will be required intially to be staked in order to become a verifier ?

There is no such data, here in the platform - the MVP itself will be a verifier. A test version has already been developed, here is a link: https://medium.com/traceto-io/mercury-rising-ef3e523badc3
you can get acquainted with the project.
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

Hello everyone!

We are excited to announce that we have just released our early Alpha version of the user Dapp after implementing the necessary changes and improvements from our internal testing team.

For the details and the Alpha app link itself, please read more in our article on Medium: https://medium.com/traceto-io/traceto-io-user-dapp-alpha-release-7f806e38a716

We thank all of you for your continued support! 👍

Source: https://t.me/tracetoio/39239
kingsmanpower

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

Hi! The bounty tokens will be distributed after the purchased tokens have been distributed! Do stay tuned for updates and announcements regarding the distribution date! Smiley
miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

I'm looking forward to paying out tokens from the bounty campaign. I hope they will be generous enough! And I hope that the price of tokens on the exchange will grow.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Leighton129

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

Is the token issued directly to the wallet by GBX?
Still only issued in GBX?
tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Is the token issued directly to the wallet by GBX?
Still only issued in GBX?
Yes. The token is still on the GBX wallet. Tokens will be unlocked one month after the end of the token sale and can be withdrawn to your wallet.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

It would be logical to give tokens bounties within a few days after the bidding, so that they are not affected by the price in any way.
Losiana

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

It would be logical to give tokens bounties within a few days after the bidding, so that they are not affected by the price in any way.
I hope that the team will distribute bounty tokens in 1-2 weeks after the start of trading. or investors will have problems.
kingsmanpower

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

hi admin. i joined traceto bounty and we cant check spreadsheet and i want to ask that when  distribution of bounty?
Pavel1391

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

The authors of Traceto offer an important contribution to improving the infrastructure of the crypto industry. Thanks to a team that has extensive experience in RegTech and Blockchain, the project is well prepared and has sufficient potential to capture the target market.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

that the project has competitors, I think it should only stimulate the team to be better, and I'm sure that they will cope
I agree, competitive market is good for customers because there appear the battle for clients with better conditions and pricing. It works not only here, it is everywhere.
And as I was talking recently, traceto ico is completely finished with 100% of target, good result for now Smiley
zoird

Activity: 280

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:32:46 AM

I agree, competitive market is good for customers because there appear the battle for clients with better conditions and pricing. It works not only here, it is everywhere.
And as I was talking recently, traceto ico is completely finished with 100% of target, good result for now Smiley
But I want to say that the Selfkey team paid for the pump on the exchanges and the price of the token increased 8 times. I am not sure that The traceto token price will rise to the same level.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: